Close

Likes Likes:  40
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was afraid it was a human, because Bear, Delaware is only 34% nigger. And those niggers shouldn't even statistically be there due to the fact that it's a 'rural' area originally established by White humans most likely to escape the nigger laden city. Here's what this house of nigger horrors looks like:
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    OMG!!! I hate being right by thinking libtarded YT think it's okay and socially correct to trust their infants to a niggeress. WTF????????? I would not let a nigger take care of my aquarium fish It doesn't matter why the baby was crying. Babies cry - it's what they do - and when you entrust your baby to a member of a violent, sadistic, brutal species, abuse to the point of murder is to be expected.

Imagine the furor if a white daycare provider had suffocated a niglet? I'm sure this story will die a rapid death. It's not the sow's fault. That l'il white mufuggah got on her last nerve. Maybe she was in a distressed mental state thinking about slabery.

I guess the sow will get some psychiatric evaluations, be judged not really guilty (or guilty of a reduced manslaughter conviction or maybe a misdemeanor) and that will be the end of it.
    I wish I hadn't seen this. I was so hoping it was a niglet. I could cry a river.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I wish I hadn't seen this. I was so hoping it was a niglet. I could cry a river.

I am truly sorry for posting my reply. I meant you no distress.

Please accept my virtual hug:
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

5. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    "I would not let a nigger take care of my aquarium fish"

One Liner Award Winner of the Day!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I was afraid it was a human, because Bear, Delaware is only 34% nigger. And those niggers shouldn't even statistically be there due to the fact that it's a 'rural' area originally established by White humans most likely to escape the nigger laden city. Here's what this house of nigger horrors looks like:
    Look at that bent mail box.
    The bent mail box is the least of the problems here. Look at that nasty driveway. Forget that lawn. Look at the sand bags.
    Yuck.
    I would never put my kids there.

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I am truly sorry for posting my reply. I meant you no distress.

Please accept my virtual hug:

It's not your fault that niggers are savage, filthy, vile beasts who ruin and destroy everything and have only drugs, murder and muh dik on what passes for their brains.

Thanks for the raccoon, but I have enough of them living in my shed. It's the thought that counts though. I'd rather have raccoons living in my house than niggers. God, I hate them more and more. I hate their coddlers just as much. Keep making excuses for their vile, sub-human behavior, you libtards, until one of them rapes, robs and/or murders YOU.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12