Close

Likes Likes:  40
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggeress pleads guilty to murder of baby at daycare center

We can hope the victim wasn't human, but I always worry.

A grand jury originally indicted 20-year-old Dejoynay Ferguson last July in the death of an infant and abuse involving four other children from July 16 to Sept. 5 of 2019.

An investigation by the Delaware State Police Homicide Unit found that Ferguson picked up the 4-month-old baby on Sept. 5, 2019, restricted the infant's breathing with her hands until she was unresponsive, then placed the baby back into a crib.

Ferguson then waited 20 minutes and told the owner of the daycare that the baby was no longer conscious.

She told police that she grabbed the baby because it was "fussy" and wouldn't stop crying, according to Delaware Online.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/delaware-...th-old-abusing

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ferguson.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	115.6 KB 
ID:	14897
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder who would trust a baby with that.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't trust my baby with any paid caretaker, and with a nigger? Seriously? A vicious sow with an anger problem, violent instincts, and no impulse control? They brutalize and snuff out their own niglets, never mind someone else's. What's a sow gonna do if dat damn kid won't stop cryin'?

Aside from that murder, police found multiple other child abuse incidents involving babies that ranged in age from 1 month old to 15 months old.
    I guess they were waiting until the sow killed one before doing anything about it.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, jenkemfactory, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "... restricted the infant's breathing with her hands until she was unresponsive, then placed the baby back into a crib."

Typical nigger child rearing protocol.

Too bad it isn't followed more often!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I sure as hell hope that it wasn't a human child she murdered.
    Killing the helpless is the hallmark of savagery. Forget about rehabilitating the sow.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, jenkemfactory, Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not sure if the victim was human or nigger. The latter, good job! If not, how about lethal injection?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The fact we were not given a link to a gofundme, no mention of nigger lotto, no vigil, and no mention of the daycare itself makes me think this was a human child. That makes me very angry. We know what the case would be if the species were reversed.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

13. Likes anti_nig, NiggerHater, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    The fact we were not given a link to a gofundme, no mention of nigger lotto, no vigil, and no mention of the daycare itself makes me think this was a human child. That makes me very angry. We know what the case would be if the species were reversed.
    Nah, it would have to be a white perp. They dont care when they kill their own

15. Likes anti_nig liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Nah, it would have to be a white perp. They dont care when they kill their own
    I would say we have a 50/50 shot on either case.

Niggers don't care if a Sow snuffs out a nigglet, neither do humans. That is Standard Nigger Childcare Procedure. However, the press are notorious for being nigger coddlers and publishishing information about the outrage a Human parent would feel, and the likely social and legal ramifications the niggress would face would be rayciss and shieet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Delaware is a hopeless liberal fucktard place! No capital punishment! The nigger will probably get less time for killing a human baby than an officer who did the right thing against a monkey.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    We can hope the victim wasn't human, but I always worry.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/delaware-...th-old-abusing

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ferguson.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	115.6 KB 
ID:	14897
    Looks like an ape escaped the philly zoo and knuckle dragged down I 95 into Delaware!!

19. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I'm not sure if the victim was human or nigger. The latter, good job! If not, how about lethal injection?

I really worry that young women now are so brainwashed they think they're being good, PC libtards by letting savage sows care for their babies. I have a feeling this was a niglet, though, but maybe that's just wishful thinking.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

21. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Proof that "AH CAIN BREEVES" means nothing to them unless it's a nigger with a white cop restricting (allegedly) it's airway.

In hell, this bitch will be choked, resuscitated and repeated for eternity.

She needs to be handed over to the parents so they can prep her for the experience.

UPDATE:

Last edited by tweakstick; 04-15-2021 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Sad update to report - human child
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

23. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    UPDATE:
    God in heaven, I think I need to check into the ER because I just felt my blood pressure doubling.

What else is worthy of capital punishment if this isn't? I don't give a good God damn if the murderer is a human or nigger, murdering a child should always have mandatory execution. I'll state for the record that I always thought Casey Anthony was guilty as sin and should have been sent swinging.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

25. Likes Ray Cizzums, tweakstick, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    God in heaven, I think I need to check into the ER because I just felt my blood pressure doubling.

What else is worthy of capital punishment if this isn't? I don't give a good God damn if the murderer is a human or nigger, murdering a child should always have mandatory execution. I'll state for the record that I always thought Casey Anthony was guilty as sin and should have been sent swinging.
    Absolutely. It's disgusting. These children are defenseless. Why are whites not protesting about this?

27. Likes Ray Cizzums, tweakstick, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Proof that "AH CAIN BREEVES" means nothing to them unless it's a nigger with a white cop restricting (allegedly) it's airway.
    The parents are, at best, fucking idiots - and likely are woketurd communists. Who else would trust an infant to the care of any establishment that has wild wool like "Dejoynay" Ferguson walking around ?
    "Dat white debbil babuh be fussy. I took care a dat".

29. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

It's so dirty and disgusting how the media covers for them. It's just frustrating. White conservatives even are afraid to say anything. I notice when white conservatives kids are killed by niggers they always say, "We want change but race was not a factor." Like in this case the conservative parents would say they want change in daycare policies but race is not a factor that child abuse happens in all races. I've seen it a million times. These are people on the conservative end saying this. Or if the parents speak out some black has to be standing by their side to justify their feelings. I just notice white kids getting killed more and more by blacks, far more than ever before. Murder is wrong no matter what. But I notice it more and more.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

In hell, this bitch will be choked, resuscitated and repeated for eternity.

She needs to be handed over to the parents so they can prep her for the experience.

UPDATE:

Anyone with at laest 3/5ths of a human brain would have figured out that when a 4 month old infant cries it is because of one of the following:
    * She is hungry. Infants eat anywhere from every 2 hours to every 4 hours.
    * She needs her diapers checked.
    * She is trying to poop or pee but something is restricting somewhere.
    * Gas in her intestines, colon or stomach.
    * Acid backing up in her throat.
    * She wants to sleep.
    What else is there?

But, really, that boon hoe simply didn't care.

32. Likes Ray Cizzums, tweakstick liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

You're damn right Sandman and if I said what I really think right now, mine would be the shortest stay in CO history. Man this is just sickening. Just look at that beautiful baby. Aaarghhh!
    And absolutely, Anthony should have been fertilizer a long damn time ago.

34. Likes Ray Cizzums, tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    She-apes like her should only handle the dirty diapers in pre-schools.

36. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast