Close

Likes Likes:  7
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    I'd bet even boot lip nigger George would be. Breathing today if the Baboon would've followed commands.
    Well, let's go over some of the things I've done to stay alive. I don't hand out fake money, I don't fill myself with dangerous drugs, and I've never been in a position where I had to disobey police. It's amazing I'm still alive!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Getting a bit off topic here, but i remember as a kid-maybe around 10-12 riding in the back seat of my parents car, my mom is driving. My Dad spots some nigger couple on a corner waiting to cross the street and they have a turdler with them. My Dad tells my mom to slow down, those niggers will throw their kid out in front of the car just to start trouble or try to get a lawsuit. At the time i thought my Dad was crazy, nobody would do that. Now that i am a grown adult and have seen what niggers are capable of i see that he was very much right. Niggers will do anything to take one for the team. To cause trouble for YT. To get a payday. If it means getting shot by the police so be it, they will risk it for the cash.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Of course nigger death by police is going to continue to happen. Because police are not the problem.Niggers are the fucking problem. Niggers are a savage species of beast that do not know how to act civilized and don’t have a high enough IQ where they are able to rationalize or reason.
    You've said it all!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Getting a bit off topic here, but i remember as a kid-maybe around 10-12 riding in the back seat of my parents car, my mom is driving. My Dad spots some nigger couple on a corner waiting to cross the street and they have a turdler with them. My Dad tells my mom to slow down, those niggers will throw their kid out in front of the car just to start trouble or try to get a lawsuit. At the time i thought my Dad was crazy, nobody would do that. Now that i am a grown adult and have seen what niggers are capable of i see that he was very much right. Niggers will do anything to take one for the team. To cause trouble for YT. To get a payday. If it means getting shot by the police so be it, they will risk it for the cash.
    Lol you think George Floyd's family would return the $27M to get him back alive and well?

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol you think George Floyd's family would return the $27M to get him back alive and well?
    They could have settled for a bucket of KFC and still not wanted to give that back.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Well, let's go over some of the things I've done to stay alive. I don't hand out fake money, I don't fill myself with dangerous drugs, and I've never been in a position where I had to disobey police. It's amazing I'm still alive!
    Dat beez called white privilege.

Hey niggers, stop committing crimes! Stop acting like fucking monkeys. No, it's not "acting white" when you don't break the law. It's called acting like a civilised human, like the rest of society.

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    I've only just seen this and although its 'Off topic' comment is noted (my apologies folks) have to tell you about an incident at LAX during the 1980's.
    I was a passenger in a small courtesy/transit bus and as we approached the terminal at low speed (10-15 mph max. - traffic congestion etc) felt the bus brake hard after which there was a mild bump followed by 'Oscar' winning moans and groans. Before exiting the bus the distressed driver (probably fearing the 'Sack') called his radio dispatcher to report the incident whereby I heard a panic response back at base as in 'An AAX-Cee-Dint????' followed by 'Holy sh.t - what happened?. By the time the driver composed himself and got out of the bus a 6 ft. 3 in. Cop (a human) arrived seemingly from nowhere.
    To our shock and dismay he walked straight up to the 'Victim' lying prone upon the road, poked him in the ribs with his nightstick and yelled 'Get your sorry ass outta here' whereby to our stunned amazement 'Leroy' jumped up like an Olympic 'afflete' to disappear into the night like a jackrabbit. The cop explained to all of us (and a much relieved bus driver) that the 'Victim' was known at LAX because he often stepped in front of buses hoping to get a personal injury payout for 'Injuries' sustained and although that didn't work 40 years ago I suspect it would now thanks to legions of Libtards and Nigger coddling 'Wokies' etc.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Full clip View Post
    I've only just seen this and although its 'Off topic' comment is noted (my apologies folks) have to tell you about an incident at LAX during the 1980's.
    I was a passenger in a small courtesy/transit bus and as we approached the terminal at low speed (10-15 mph max. - traffic congestion etc) felt the bus brake hard after which there was a mild bump followed by 'Oscar' winning moans and groans. Before exiting the bus the distressed driver (probably fearing the 'Sack') called his radio dispatcher to report the incident whereby I heard a panic response back at base as in 'An AAX-Cee-Dint????' followed by 'Holy sh.t - what happened?. By the time the driver composed himself and got out of the bus a 6 ft. 3 in. Cop (a human) arrived seemingly from nowhere.
    To our shock and dismay he walked straight up to the 'Victim' lying prone upon the road, poked him in the ribs with his nightstick and yelled 'Get your sorry ass outta here' whereby to our stunned amazement 'Leroy' jumped up like an Olympic 'afflete' to disappear into the night like a jackrabbit. The cop explained to all of us (and a much relieved bus driver) that the 'Victim' was known at LAX because he often stepped in front of buses hoping to get a personal injury payout for 'Injuries' sustained and although that didn't work 40 years ago I suspect it would now thanks to legions of Libtards and Nigger coddling 'Wokies' etc.
    You can see niggers faking pain and injury when being wrangled to.

(1) dindu nuffin airhorn - YouTube

10-15mph is still nothing to scoff at. Think of the kinetic energy behind the weight of that bus. A human would have been injured. It must have been hit head first.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.