Close

Likes Likes:  7
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

They ALWAYS resist arrest

Then they wonder why they daaayyyyeeddd.
    I dindu nuffin! Youze a rahcest!!
    No you dumb fking coon, stop resisting arrest and maybe you won't get shot? Stupid ass Biggers piss me off. Just an excuse to loot and riot. Dumb ass apes.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    I used to ask myself this same question, why dont the stinking stupid niggers just Comply? Niggers enjoy chaos and turmoil, niggers love violence , niggers are demented animals, just look how much they enjoy the looting and rioting now...

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    They all have outstanding warrants, so they know if a officer pulls them over for a burnt out headlight or something simple- it’s off to jail.
    All niggers mental development ends around 6 or 7, so they don’t really have any concept of obeying traffic laws to avoid those situations or anything that you’d think would be simple.
    They certainly shouldn’t be driving, and they shouldn’t even be in any civilized countries.
    You just can’t have law and order, and niggers too.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course nigger death by police is going to continue to happen. Because police are not the problem.Niggers are the fucking problem. Niggers are a savage species of beast that do not know how to act civilized and don’t have a high enough IQ where they are able to rationalize or reason.

5. Likes Celticgirl, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most niggers stopped by the PoPo are probably jaked up on something.

When they chimp and get dead, the niggroe community views this as taking one for the team so the BLM (burning, looting and mischief) can officially begin.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

7. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Then they wonder why they daaayyyyeeddd.
    I dindu nuffin! Youze a rahcest!!
    No you dumb fking coon, stop resisting arrest and maybe you won't get shot? Stupid ass Biggers piss me off. Just an excuse to loot and riot. Dumb ass apes.
    Yep!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Of course nigger death by police is going to continue to happen. Because police are not the problem.Niggers are the fucking problem. Niggers are a savage species of beast that do not know how to act civilized and don’t have a high enough IQ where they are able to rationalize or reason.
    Tru Dat!! A 70 IQ, an UNDEVELOPED frontal lobe and a SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT is what niggers have!! It is a recipe for disaster coming from the most violent species on the freaking planet!!!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Tru Dat!! A 70 IQ, an UNDEVELOPED frontal lobe and a SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT is what niggers have!! It is a recipe for disaster coming from the most violent species on the freaking planet!!!!

Plus niggers want what you have... what you have WORKED for!

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Plus niggers want what you have... what you have WORKED for!
    Tru Dat!! But the monkeys WON'T work!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Tru Dat!! But the monkeys WON'T work!!

They don't have to work because of all the guaranteed government Gibbs Me Dats!

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    They don't have to work because of all the guaranteed government Gibbs Me Dats!

Yep!! Of course we tax payers are FOOTING the bill!!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    First of all, an average nigger is dumber than a bag of dogshit. That alone pretty much explains it but:
    Secondly, mammies likely encourage the nigs to chimpout on a popo. Like that hideous fat coalburner mother of that goodified Dante-whatever - you can tell that behind those crocodile tears it is already planning how to spend the nigger lottery jackpot to some useless bling.

15. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    It has occurred to me that the Nigger now and these current times, are playing the bait game, that is they are trying to provoke humans into overreacting and then being charged with crimes.

Case in point, I just saw a story on the national Nigger news wear an off-duty active duty Soldier shoved this nigger on the sidewalk in his neighborhood and now he's been arrested and charged with assault and battery. The Nigger never went down he just shoved him back a couple feet but it also turns out this same nigger has been in this neighborhood prior, in which he does not reside, so I suppose this guy confronted him, but now he's been arrested and charged so....here we have a prime example of niggers trying to win the nigger lotto...

The moral of the story? And my personal policy? Is to completely avoid at almost any cost the nigger animal anywhere in public you might be confronted

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Bat winged ape's Dad in an effort to skirt the embarassing issue that its newly canonized sprog was resisting arrest when it was sanctified: "Who can blame my son for being scared of the police?"

Well yes, if I had warrants that were gonna put me in NU for two years I might be scared of the police too. But rest assured Mr. Sperm donor that your niglet's fear had nothing to do with the cops' behavior (though there was the exceptional badged shit beast in this case) and everything to do with your progeny's niggerish tendencies.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is in its simplest form because the news media forgot how to publish the truth. When is the last time you found a nigger documented running its mouth and ignoring lawful orders to cease their antics and get in the fucking car. Tell it to the judge means nothing now. LEO is hand cuffed from performing their job for fear of losing their livelihood and their savings by nigger loving lawyers and judges elected by niggers and liberals. Houston Texas used to have one of the toughest judges years ago named Wallace Moore. You did not want to have your case in front of him and god help you if you showed up late for jury duty let alone blow off your jury summons. They had this magic elevator in the court house when he jailed you for contempt you got a few bumps and bruises while at the same time you got religion. Today people have let the niggers take over the inner cities and they vote to cover the courts with niggers as useless and as criminal as they are.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    It is in its simplest form because the news media forgot how to publish the truth. When is the last time you found a nigger documented running its mouth and ignoring lawful orders to cease their antics and get in the fucking car. Tell it to the judge means nothing now. LEO is hand cuffed from performing their job for fear of losing their livelihood and their savings by nigger loving lawyers and judges elected by niggers and liberals. Houston Texas used to have one of the toughest judges years ago named Wallace Moore. You did not want to have your case in front of him and god help you if you showed up late for jury duty let alone blow off your jury summons. They had this magic elevator in the court house when he jailed you for contempt you got a few bumps and bruises while at the same time you got religion. Today people have let the niggers take over the inner cities and they vote to cover the courts with niggers as useless and as criminal as they are.
    Yep!!

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They all have outstanding warrants, so they know if a officer pulls them over for a burnt out headlight or something simple- it’s off to jail.
    All niggers mental development ends around 6 or 7, so they don’t really have any concept of obeying traffic laws to avoid those situations or anything that you’d think would be simple.
    They certainly shouldn’t be driving, and they shouldn’t even be in any civilized countries.
    You just can’t have law and order, and niggers too.
    If a human tries to grab an animal (especially a dangerous one) it will instinctively shy away or attack so why would jungle borne Niggers be any different given their awareness that they have done SOMETHING wrong within civilized, human society. I mean, what Nigger hasn't

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post

"... They had this magic elevator in the court house ... "

Every courthouse should have one of these for "coloreds only"!

N.A.A.C.P.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    I'd bet even boot lip nigger George would be. Breathing today if the Baboon would've followed commands.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    I'd bet even boot lip nigger George would be. Breathing today if the Baboon would've followed commands.
    That is what we call a paradox. A what if that can't be answered even in theory because we know it is impossible for niggers to obey the law and stay calm when confronted by the police.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

24. Likes tweakstick liked this post