Close

Likes Likes:  11
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Cop video Columbus Ohio

This human cop saves nigger bitch in pink from other nigger bitch about to stab her. Don’t know how to post the video but I’m sure someone can from 10tv Columbus news website. YOU HAVE TO listen to the nigger buck standing there after he solves the problem. He asks “why u do dat man?” Lol. Unbelievable how fucking ignorant those animals are

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This human cop saves nigger bitch in pink from other nigger bitch about to stab her. Don’t know how to post the video but I’m sure someone can from 10tv Columbus news website. YOU HAVE TO listen to the nigger buck standing there after he solves the problem. He asks “why u do dat man?” Lol. Unbelievable how fucking ignorant those animals are

Watch the same nigger buck drop kick the snake hayed's hayed laying on the sidewalk seconds before the attacking sheboon was dispatched!

https://youtu.be/Fpnibt9RQ2U

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Animals

Crazy niggers can’t control themselves. The teen boons fighting and one thinks it’s a good idea to try stabbing 2 from her own tribe in front of whitey PoPo. And yep that buck kicks the one on the ground. If the cop didn’t show up to do some goodification he probably tries to muh dik em afterwards on the sidewalk. Lol

Wish some reporter would ask the sheboon in the pink if she wants cops defunded. Lol. This is probably how most cookouts, birthday parties, etc end up in Chicago every weekend, with one exception, no cops to control the anarchy of rival tribes hanging out together as humans do with friends and neighbors. 😂

4. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think the 16 was her weight. 16 stone. AKA 224 pounds. This was a no win for the cop. If he didn't act, da popo didn't do enough. He acted, it was juss a keed...
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The video you posted was private. Can not view it.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Whatever the niggers were doing, a nigger was going to be goodified that day, either by knife or bullet. Too bad the cops had to do it. A dirty thankless job to be sure. If the cops hadn't shown up, maybe more tribal warfare would have ended up with more batwings being issued. I guess we'll never know. But, we do know that young sow won't be crapping out any nigglets to prey on civilization in the future.

As far as pappy nigger kicking lil nigglet sow in the haiyd, he knows it won't hurt her due to the thick skulls and small brains niggers posses. That's the way niggers discipline their nigglets. Other animals do things that appear rough too to keep their offspring in line. Watch a momma bear disciplining it's cub sometime. If the bear did that to a human, the human would be dead. Male bears have been known to kill cubs. Niggers are no different. Just animals doing what animals do.

I give my highest commendation to the police officer for risking his reputation, fortune, body and personal freedom to wrangle niggers in the climate of these modern times to keep us safe.
    Job well done! My gratitude.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    The video you posted was private. Can not view it.

Go up and click on the YouTube link in my original post... it seems to still work for me.

If you can view it, during the slo mo segment watch the clown shoe wearing smoke immediately following the drop kick to the head.

If you observe his face carefully, all you see are ear to ear teeth... an obvious display of enjoyment.

These savages love inflicting pain on others... it's what they do!

N.A.A.C.P.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers enjoy violence and hurting humans and other niggers, which is a really good thing. This is a prime example of what niggers do, actions and behaviors like this are normal and are engrained into niggers from a very young age. This is what niggers see and experience in their own nigger famblies. This is common, it's part of nigger life. I think niggers get a " high" from violent chaotic situations. I think that's why niggers dont mind going to nigger-U. It's much easier for a nigger in nigger-U partly because the nigger doesn't have to think. While being enrolled in nigger-U.

The common thread that runs through all these current events, is the dirty violent nigger animal, these stabbings, shootings, riots and looting are all common and acceptable practices in the baboon nigger culture. The problem has always been injecting the nigger into a western society.
    The ways and means of the nigger culture find these things as normal and acceptable.
    It's part of everyday life for the nigger.

It would never happen, but in practice, it would work out better and that is have niggers police niggers.i 'd guarantee you the nigger po-po would be much more violent against niggers than a human cop.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I wonder how long it will be before the city of Columbus, OH renames a city street after the dead sheboon.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder how long it will be before the city of Columbus, OH renames a city street after the dead sheboon.
    That niggeress was so fat, it had better be a six-lane highway!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

13. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Watch the same nigger buck drop kick the snake hayed's hayed laying on the sidewalk seconds before the attacking sheboon was dispatched!

https://youtu.be/Fpnibt9RQ2U

Yeah, I caught that too. I guess it didn't matter to that mouthy nigger that the other girl was "juss a keeyid" when he tried to crack her hayed open like a melon with those stolen error joe-dunz.

If he hadn't shot that she-beast, the same nigger would have mouthed off about why he let her stab the other girl. He'd be screaming the same words - just about a different nigger.

You can't please a nigger, ever. Don't try.

Every white cop needs to leave the cities.

Abandon ship. There is no reason for you guys to suffer the same fate as Chauvin.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

15. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Yeah, I caught that too. I guess it didn't matter to that mouthy nigger that the other girl was "juss a keeyid" when he tried to crack her hayed open like a melon with those stolen error joe-dunz.

If he hadn't shot that she-beast, the same nigger would have mouthed off about why he let her stab the other girl. He'd be screaming the same words - just about a different nigger.

Abandon ship. There is no reason for you guys to suffer the same fate as Chauvin.

If you watch the slo mo again, you can see the clown shoe'd spook cover his ears when the gunfire commences.

He'll be downtown before Social Security closes tomorrow trying to get SSI for the hearing loss he'll be claiming.

"Da Po Po shoo hih guh by my airs nows I'ze caints heerz"!

N.A.A.C.P.

17. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

The sign shop is trying to figure out how to spell My Kia now.

N.A.A.C.P.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Ben Shapiro said today that lots of cops are telling him they want to get transferred off desk duty. I've said it before, I have had serious problems with cops in the past, but even I have to say it's now a thankless profession. They're given authority to enforce the law, then when they do it, and now even when they defend a worthless nigger life, the law turns on them.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Ben Shapiro said today that lots of cops are telling him they want to get transferred off desk duty. I've said it before, I have had serious problems with cops in the past, but even I have to say it's now a thankless profession. They're given authority to enforce the law, then when they do it, and now even when they defend a worthless nigger life, the law turns on them.

In the Navy I called this situation the "responsible authority paradox" to describe the relationship between officers and enlisted or any large enough difference in rank.

It applies equally here.

Politicians want authority without responsibility while they demand cops take responsibility without authority.

They never seem to get it through their thick ass heads that when the lowest men on the totem pole leave, the pole falls down.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

22. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the Navy I called this situation the "responsible authority paradox" to describe the relationship between officers and enlisted or any large enough difference in rank.

It applies equally here.

Politicians want authority without responsibility while they demand cops take responsibility without authority.

They never seem to get it through their thick ass heads that when the lowest men on the totem pole leave, the pole falls down.

I can foresee younger cops, ones with barely any pension contribution saying fuck this, I can get the same wages, benefits and pension if I switch over to the service dept. or fire or some other city position.

The top of the totem pole, the sand baggers will now have to fill those lowly positions. Afternoon shift, weekends, third shift etc.

These older guys will be more for lack of better words, "trigger happy", because they just need a few more years and they will make sure they keep themselves alive to collect that pension.

Self preservation will be paramount, especially at the expense of some jaked up nigger that doesn't listen.

It has only just begun.

N.A.A.C.P.

24. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    These older guys will be more for lack of better words, "trigger happy", because they just need a few more years and they will make sure they keep themselves alive to collect that pension.

Self preservation will be paramount, especially at the expense of some jaked up nigger that doesn't listen.

It has only just begun.
    The thing that sucks the most is that the older cops are really the only ones I really trust to uphold the U.S. Constitution and not infringe on my rights.

They don't even teach the rookies that the USC even exist, instead it's just do what we tell you. Old cops have even told me as much.

I think the older the cop, the better as far as that goes. Unfortunately, they will extend these rights to niggers who don't deserve them because they respect no law.

I think the old cops will not be the trigger happy ones. Quite the opposite and this is by design of the globalist who want a national, and soon worldwide, police force all falling under the all powerful NWO - the one world government.

This is the reason for all of the shootings, beatings and other bullshit going on. This goes for the LEO and criminals alike.

Just curious:

Did anyone notice that St. Floyd had tattoos in his arrest photos but not in the video? That nigger sure as hell didn't pay to have them removed
    Did anyone notice that there is a grave in Houston with St. Floyd's name on it dated a few years ago?
    Did anyone notice that St. Floyd's Cadillac coffin was a foot shorter than he was? Did they break his legs to fit his dead ass in there?
    Did anyone notice that the sherilla whale that just got shot four times had no blood on her body or on the ground around her?

I cant say that this is all proof of anything, but if it was, it would be like this is all some kind of giant psyop, huhh?
    Last edited by tweakstick; 04-23-2021 at 01:17 AM.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I used to read MAD Magazine when I was a kid.

There used to be a regular feature called "Scenes We'd Like To See".

Here's a scene I think we'd all like to see....

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used to read MAD Magazine when I was a kid.

There used to be a regular feature called "Scenes We'd Like To See".

Here's a scene I think we'd all like to see....

Well, when true, it's a good reason to keep police from getting involved in what's a purely internal matter among niggers.