Close

Likes Likes:  58
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    All the cops and helicopters and K-9 unit - the sperm donor and the incubator of this little monkey-faced bitch should be presented with a bill for this.
    Monkey Faced Bitch......

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Next time niggers, leave your useless offsprings at Yellowstone National Park. Where the buffalo, wolf, fox, coyote, and mountain lions roam.
    AND grizzlies. ESPECIALLY grizzlies.......

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never mind Yellowstone and giving the predators indigestion from eating greasy niglet. Just leave them near any body of water and they'll rockfish themselves.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope an Amber Alert wasn't wasted on this useless niglet. Amber Alerts were meant for a very specific purpose - the rare cases where a child is known to have been kidnapped by a stranger. Unfortunately, these types of alerts have become diluted and corrupted because of all the times they've been wasted on retarded niglets wandering away from their nignests - an occurrence that happens very frequently in da hood. The dangerous thing is that because of this dilution, people have become more complacent and less concerned when a real alert is issued for an actual kidnapping of a (human) child.

This is why I support the creation of a separate Ebony Alert system for wandering niglets. When a mini-nog wanders off from its nest because mammy is on a crack high and of course baby daddy is nowhere to be seen, an Ebony Alert can be issued, which will shut up all the whiny, uppity niggers and nigger lovers ooking that "nobody be carin' 'bout missing blekk keeuds" (gee, I wonder why). Meanwhile, normal people can simply ignore the Ebony Alerts while still keeping an eye out when a real Amber Alert is issued.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    I hope an Amber Alert wasn't wasted on this useless niglet. Amber Alerts were meant for a very specific purpose - the rare cases where a child is known to have been kidnapped by a stranger. Unfortunately, these types of alerts have become diluted and corrupted because of all the times they've been wasted on retarded niglets wandering away from their nignests - an occurrence that happens very frequently in da hood. The dangerous thing is that because of this dilution, people have become more complacent and less concerned when a real alert is issued for an actual kidnapping of a (human) child.

This is why I support the creation of a separate Ebony Alert system for wandering niglets. When a mini-nog wanders off from its nest because mammy is on a crack high and of course baby daddy is nowhere to be seen, an Ebony Alert can be issued, which will shut up all the whiny, uppity niggers and nigger lovers ooking that "nobody be carin' 'bout missing blekk keeuds" (gee, I wonder why). Meanwhile, normal people can simply ignore the Ebony Alerts while still keeping an eye out when a real Amber Alert is issued.
    When a little white girl is missing it's an emergency and the parents are usually frantic. In this case, as in most cases of wandering niglets, it's because those who conceived and bore her don't give a shit. Nothing unusual about niglets as young as two seen roaming all over the place. In this case, the mammy probably was annoyed to be questioned by the cops and had no idea her little sow was gone: "Whatchoo be botherin' me about? My niglet do her own thing, muhfuggah. She be fine."
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    When a little white girl is missing it's an emergency and the parents are usually frantic. In this case, as in most cases of wandering niglets, it's because those who conceived and bore her don't give a shit. Nothing unusual about niglets as young as two seen roaming all over the place. In this case, the mammy probably was annoyed to be questioned by the cops and had no idea her little sow was gone: "Whatchoo be botherin' me about? My niglet do her own thing, muhfuggah. She be fine."
    A niggersow gets concerned once a niglet has been missing long enough that the welfare checks stop coming.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    A niggersow gets concerned once a niglet has been missing long enough that the welfare checks stop coming.
    Or the disability checks, because it seems all niglets are now "autistic". They get their dopey sprogs tested at two years old, and naturally they are lagging behind human children but are normal for niglets. The mammies then declare them autistic, even if only "borderline" and governments who are so generous with our money, start paying the sows for their defective niglets. No further testing is done so the sows collect forever.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12