Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

BBC she boon 'diversity chief' says Idris Elba nigger's "Luther" character isn't niggery enough

BBC diversity chief says Idris Elba's TV detective Luther 'isn't black enough to be real' because 'he doesn't have any black friends and doesn't eat any Caribbean food'

How niggery is nigger enough?

The BBC's diversity chief has claimed Idris Elba's TV detective Luther 'isn't black enough to be real' because 'he doesn't have any black friends and doesn't eat any Caribbean food'.

Miranda Wayland said the hit crime drama, which won plaudits for having a strong, black lead character, was only superficially diverse and that corporation bosses are now looking to portray minority groups in a more convincing and rounded way.

Elba, who first made his name across the Atlantic starring as Stringer Bell in The Wire, cemented his status as a worldwide star by picking up a Golden Globe, among other gongs, for his depiction of the obsessive John Luther between 2010 and 2019.

However, Ms Wayland told the MIPTV conference this week that to achieve true representation, TV chiefs must ensure black characters have an environment and culture built around them that is completely reflective of their background.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lack-real.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I once had a black female that worked for me who insulted a black Marine who also worked for me. She said he "wasn't a real black" and was a "black nerd" because he hung around with mostly white coworkers, didn't speak ebonics, came from an upper middle class family, was (believe it or not) fairly smart, articulate, well groomed, dressed normal, was respectful of authority, worked hard, was courteous, listened to classic rock, country and classical, watched his language especially around women and children and...

Wait...

Damn...

Maybe she was on to something. His skin was definitely black - but this guy sure as hell didn't act like a nigger. Hell, he didn't even act like a Marine.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

3. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I once had a black female that worked for me who insulted a black Marine who also worked for me. She said he "wasn't a real black" and was a "black nerd" because he hung around with mostly white coworkers, didn't speak ebonics, came from an upper middle class family, was (believe it or not) fairly smart, articulate, well groomed, dressed normal, was respectful of authority, worked hard, was courteous, listened to classic rock, country and classical, watched his language especially around women and children and...

Wait...

Damn...

Maybe she was on to something. His skin was definitely black - but this guy sure as hell didn't act like a nigger. Hell, he didn't even act like a Marine.
    Niggers are hilarious. They insult themselves by stating a well spoken, responsible nigger is acting white.

5. Likes IseDaDiva, tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ah, the BBC. Now even a genuine nigger isn't enough of a nigger for them! Get him to chow down on jerk chikken, start raping and robbing and speaking incomprehensible nigger gibberish. There. Problem solved.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^Ahh... Just give it time, Diva... Give it time.

Odd are, it probably just hasn't been caught yet.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait...

Damn...

But, sadly, it was still just a nigger.

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by grim1 View Post
    But, sadly, it was still just a nigger.
    If all niggers acted like this one, I wouldn't be here. Who would? Sadly, they don't.

It's not the color. That's just natures warning sign like a rattle on a snake.
    I don't have a problem with white, yellow, brown or red. My problem is that >99.999% are niggers. Most of the remaining haven't shown it yet but probably will.

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    If all niggers acted like this one, I wouldn't be here. Who would? Sadly, they don't.

It's not the color. That's just natures warning sign like a rattle on a snake.
    I don't have a problem with white, yellow, brown or red. My problem is that >99.999% are niggers. Most of the remaining haven't shown it yet but probably will.

Exactly. There were 3 niggers in my high school of 1500 kids. One was a sow and she was kind of a whore, but the two bucks wore jackets and ties, were studious, got good grades, joined the science club, never engaged in niggershines or got into trouble of any kind. One of them graduated from McGill University!

I had no reason to hate niggers then. These were the only niggers I knew so I really thought they were just like us.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

15. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    the two bucks wore jackets and ties, were studious, got good grades, joined the science club, never engaged in niggershines or got into trouble of any kind. One of them graduated from McGill University!
    Were they raised by white families?!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Were they raised by white families?!
    I highly doubt it. I can't imagine anyone adopting niglets where I grew up and that's for sure. Maybe if niglets are raised in a city where they are the tiniest minority - these were only two niglets I ever saw in all my growing-up years - it stunts or inhibits the formation of the chimp-out gene or something?

I didn't know them personally. My father would not have liked it if he knew I was friendly with niggers. They were kind of an oddity, two jet-black specks in a sea of white.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    My father would not have liked it if he knew I was friendly with niggers.
    Your father is a wise man.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

19. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Miranda Wayland said the hit crime drama, which won plaudits for having a strong, black lead character, was only superficially diverse and that corporation bosses are now looking to portray minority groups in a more convincing and rounded way.

Throw on some episodes of America's Most Wanted then!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas