Close

Likes Likes:  14
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

11 year old coal burner. I blame the lack of parents on this one. Nigger males arrested for rape. She went willingly.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    So the girl didn't live with her parents or any family members. Who the hell does she live with? State custody? Friends? Some adult needs to be held accountable here for this 11 y/o child being loose on the streets like this with no adult supervision.

I'll guarantee you the internet was a part of this. You can tell by the duckface pic used in the amber alert which I have no doubt came from her social media account where these nigger predators found her. I briefly considered posting said picture here as found on the amber alert but thought better of it. Hopefully one day, she will regret her actions and try to salvage whats left of her life - but this will follow and likely haunt her forever. There is no changing this fact now but I see no reason to heap more coals on the dumpster fire that is her sad life now. She's still a child, afterall.

You can't even buy a pack of cigarettes without proof of age but somehow children can become easy prey of adult pedos pretending to be children on the internet.

All of this happens somehow with no government oversight or industry self policing. They've all had years to clean up their acts but have chosen not to lift a finger to do so.

Children have no business on social media - especially with the way it's being governed now. No good ever comes from it. It is teeming with scumbags who look for kids just like this one.

Being a father of a post-teen, it looms fresh and personal in my memory of just how pervasive and insidious the problem really is. Fecespook, shitter, all of them! Not a damn one of these mega corps lifts a finger to protect children from these animals.

It is obvious to me that there is more than negligence involved here. What else does that leave? At this point, the only explanations for why the problem is larger than ever, must be criminal intent. They must be so indifferent to safety in favor of profits that they don't care. The only other possible answer is that both our government and industry leaders must simply WANT for shit like this to happen because they are pedophiles themselves.

Frankly, I think it's both since cracking down on it would interfere with their favorite pastime.

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

3. Likes jenkemfactory, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let me guess, a 'white' guy....with dreads.

Once again: will she learn? Forget it. That really wasn't a question.

At the 1:15 mark: this idiot cannot type properly.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post

I'm calling nigger no matter what the media would have called him.

Looks like an octoroon or uncicoon to me. Whatever this POS is, he's got way more than one drop. Even if he didn't, he's got nigger behavior down pat.

Even the most foolish, insolent or insubordinate child's rapist should be given a quick trip to the jenkem chamber followed by disposal by crustaceans and gators.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I'm calling nigger no matter what the media would have called him.

Looks like an octoroon or uncicoon to me. Whatever this POS is, he's got way more than one drop. Even if he didn't, he's got nigger behavior down pat.

Even the most foolish, insolent or insubordinate child's rapist should be given a quick trip to the jenkem chamber followed by disposal by crustaceans and gators.
    Not many non-nigs have a nose like that. Nigger in that wood pile for sure.

I place no blame on the kid. These online pedo/predators trick kids by pretending to be of similar age, etc. I have never understood parents who allow their young children to have computers in their bedrooms and do whatever they like online.

That this girl is without parents or family to care about her or guide her makes her a perfect victim for these vile creeps who get turned on by little girls.

There is no rehab, no cure for pedos. They will continue to prey on children until permanently locked up or deleted, preferably the latter.

On a superficial note, Sheriff Nocco is rather fine, but seriously I like his genuine outrage at these nigger kiddy diddlers.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes tweakstick, jenkemfactory, Celticgirl liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is a Hispanic / nigger combo without any doubt. Then again it doesn't matter. 1% nigger is the same as 100% nigger. They behave the same. The media will label him white though. Hell, they are even calling niggers white these days when they attack Asians.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

10. Likes jenkemfactory, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post

Once again: will she learn? Forget it. That really wasn't a question.

At the 1:15 mark: this idiot cannot type properly.
    Doesn't sound like the "parents" are much better. The cop can try to rescue her all he wants if she doesn't want to be rescued there is really nothing you can do.

12. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

1] "Some adult needs to be held accountable here for this 11 y/o child being loose on the streets like this with no adult supervision."

2] "Children have no business on social media"

1... True.

2... True.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

14. Likes Celticgirl, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    From all the pictures of the guy. He looks 100% spigger. Tons of nigger in him from snake hair etc.. Also has hispanic last name.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The air intakes definitely indicate nigger in the wood pile.

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    Doesn't sound like the "parents" are much better. The cop can try to rescue her all he wants if she doesn't want to be rescued there is really nothing you can do.

This is a child, a little girl seemingly without family or anyone who gives a shit about her, and who is probably emotionally disturbed. I hold her blameless in any of this. Children are easily manipulated and anyone who says a kid was agreeable to any kind of sexual activity with an adult or going off with a nigger - it's not the kid's fault. EVER.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

18. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I understand. It is particularly bad now with social media. Like someone above said, how do we protect kids from social media when it is not regulated and it is loaded with perverts like the ones who went after this girl? They take people like Trump off social media because they don't like his politics but leave countless child molesters on there. Its infuriating.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post

"They take people like Trump off social media because they don't like his politics but leave countless child molesters on there. Its infuriating."

Yes it is!

N.A.A.C.P.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's all part of the evil democratic plan. Democrats don't give a shit about the children other than to use them and discard them. If you stand for what is right, you basically are a disturbance for these demonRATS as they want to see America burn. Soon, America will be a pedophilia, nigger loving, upside down shit show and it won't be recognizable of the America it once was.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't know if it was mentioned in the thread but apparently Dad was never in the picture (surprise there) and mom is currently in jail. So i assume the kid was either in the custody of some half ass foster parent or relative who wasn't keeping a eye on her. Sounds like she never had a chance in life.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

23. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    So the girl didn't live with her parents or any family members. Who the hell does she live with? State custody? Friends? Some adult needs to be held accountable here for this 11 y/o child being loose on the streets like this with no adult supervision.

I'll guarantee you the internet was a part of this. You can tell by the duckface pic used in the amber alert which I have no doubt came from her social media account where these nigger predators found her. I briefly considered posting said picture here as found on the amber alert but thought better of it. Hopefully one day, she will regret her actions and try to salvage whats left of her life - but this will follow and likely haunt her forever. There is no changing this fact now but I see no reason to heap more coals on the dumpster fire that is her sad life now. She's still a child, afterall.

You can't even buy a pack of cigarettes without proof of age but somehow children can become easy prey of adult pedos pretending to be children on the internet.

All of this happens somehow with no government oversight or industry self policing. They've all had years to clean up their acts but have chosen not to lift a finger to do so.

Children have no business on social media - especially with the way it's being governed now. No good ever comes from it. It is teeming with scumbags who look for kids just like this one.

Being a father of a post-teen, it looms fresh and personal in my memory of just how pervasive and insidious the problem really is. Fecespook, shitter, all of them! Not a damn one of these mega corps lifts a finger to protect children from these animals.

It is obvious to me that there is more than negligence involved here. What else does that leave? At this point, the only explanations for why the problem is larger than ever, must be criminal intent. They must be so indifferent to safety in favor of profits that they don't care. The only other possible answer is that both our government and industry leaders must simply WANT for shit like this to happen because they are pedophiles themselves.

Frankly, I think it's both since cracking down on it would interfere with their favorite pastime.

You hit the nail on the head!!