Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Naked nigger wanted for robbery of sow or coal date.

Reason I think coal is cause idiot had 200 bucks that the buck stole after their date.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post

Reason I think coal is cause idiot had 200 bucks that the buck stole after their date.

Pants down to his ass. Some YT should yell, "Nobody wants to look at your nigger ass."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, please! A "dating site"? Does that nigger look like he wants a DATE? Anyone - sow or shark - who invited this knuckle-dragging skreet ape into her place deserves whatever she got and should shut her mouf and be damned grateful the beast didn't rape, stab, and chop her up.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes Celticgirl, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Oh, please! A "dating site"? Does that nigger look like he wants a DATE? Anyone - sow or shark - who invited this knuckle-dragging skreet ape into her place deserves whatever she got and should shut her mouf and be damned grateful the beast didn't rape, stab, and chop her up.

I don't know about you guys but I get insulted when the news calls things like this, "man". This is so far from a man.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    I don't know about you guys but I get insulted when the news calls things like this, "man". This is so far from a man.

I've mentioned that many times: "A Boston/New York (wherever) man," when it's actually some savage jungle beast on two legs.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Celticgirl liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    He didn't need to rape them. They literally invited him to have some cat time with the buck. He just stole some money afterwards.

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post