Close

Likes Likes:  1
Reply to Thread

Thread: Inevitable?

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Inevitable?

With all this shit going on, I don't see any way this will not pass. Groids will always get their way if they ook loud enough.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2021/04/09/...parations-bill

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    As if the trillions of dollars spent on welfare, food stamps, Section 8, "scholarships" to colleges that shouldn't have admitted niggers, the Democrats will finally do it.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

3. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Even statues of niggers can’t resist grabbing their crotches. I feel much safer with them in chains. I find it amusing how democrats have virtually zero concept of money and spend on all this crap like it’s infinite. Eventually the tax payers won’t have anything left and then once every last penny in existence was spent trying to help niggers and they still are in the Stone Age with no wheel invented and sitting around letting the flies eat them and their dozens of little starving niglets with AIDS that are too fucking lazy to even dig a well for water... they still won’t accept that niggers just can’t be fixed.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am not so sure it will happen.It would be difficult to decipher which monkeys were decent of slaves and which were not. And the monkeys would kill each other over that money.Homicides in the hood would increase drastically.And it would bankrupt the country. Would serve liberals right for cheating that stupid motherfucker into office.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Reparations are complete BS. Reparations are only appropriate for people who actually suffered a wrong and are only paid by people who perpetrated it. There are no niggers alive who were actually slaves and is no one alive who actually owned a slave. I never owned a slave and, therefore, forcing me to pay money to a nigger who was never a slave through tax distributions or reductions of taxes for niggers would be nothing short of extortion and/or racial discrimination. Period. It's illegal.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whatever form reparations take, niggers will be in a hurry to give it right back.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cool statue pictured in the article.

Out where I live, you could probably get away with putting a similar one in the front yard.

Might turn out to be an annoyance because of all the horn you would get from passersby!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas