Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Biden's Watergate?

Check out this article. I know I'm an eternal optimist, but I do believe this could be the start of something big!

https://www.oann.com/ariz-election-audit-to-begin/

I am old enough to remember Watergate, and how - even though Nixon went on to win the 1972 election - the scandal built up momentum in the spring of 1973.
    By the summer it was beginning to turn real serious, and a year later Nixon was forced to resign.

If this audit is going to be as transparent as it's reported, I believe that when it's proven that Trump won, this will also become unstoppable.

I have always believed that - apart from landing on the moon - Watergate was the proudest moment in United States history? Why?
    Because - unlike in many other countries - it proved that even the top man was not above the law.
    Many Americans felt ashamed, but I don't agree. It's something you should be proud of!

2. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to have optimism, but I can't when our own Supreme Court immediately dismisses a case. "Hey you have a point, but we don't think we can do a thing about it, so thanks for filing!" Maybe someday it will be proven that Arizona, Nevada, all these other states, had voter fraud that even Democrats know happened.

Your point about Watergate is well taken. It was so low level, though, compared to other chief executives who should have been prosecuted. Clinton, Obama, now Harris and Biden are getting away with it, sometimes literal murder.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is no hope, at least in what's left of our lifetimes. President Trump went 0-3 on his picks for the SCOTUS.
    He was surrounded by swamp operatives from day one, getting bad advice, and a knife in the back,
    from everyone from Pence on down.

6. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe everyone should voice their opinion. That scares the living shit out of the democrats witnessing there are those that won't become sheeple. I'm old enough now to be classified as a one percenter which really scares the fuck out of the libs knowing that I'd be proud to check out on behalf of the nation.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm still optimistic that things may still be ok for the rest of my life, 30+ years. Beyond that, I wouldn't know. I'm really pissed at how this empire won't even last long as the Roman's. I'd hate to see the US second to any other country, like China. We still have scientific superiority, and have the most powerful Navy, but niggers in command, in the ranks, and in the research centers, really, what can go wrong?

Coupled with never ending border invasion of future doctors, engineers, nurses, who by the way are not even fluent in Spanish, or even their native obscure tribal dialect, really, what can go wrong?

I'm tired of seeing tortillas everywhere, at Costco, Sam's club, etc. What happened to the bedrock of our country?

Yes, I know it's the libs and Soros and fucking Hollywood, Kartrashians, nigger lovers, even Martha Stewart - who's "friends" with that Snoop feral Dog.

In the short term: retake the House and the Senate!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The audit continues, but the Democrats are still trying to stop it.

https://nationalfile.com/trump-deman...aricopa-audit/

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    Check out this article. I know I'm an eternal optimist, but I do believe this could be the start of something big!

https://www.oann.com/ariz-election-audit-to-begin/

I am old enough to remember Watergate, and how - even though Nixon went on to win the 1972 election - the scandal built up momentum in the spring of 1973.
    By the summer it was beginning to turn real serious, and a year later Nixon was forced to resign.

If this audit is going to be as transparent as it's reported, I believe that when it's proven that Trump won, this will also become unstoppable.

I have always believed that - apart from landing on the moon - Watergate was the proudest moment in United States history? Why?
    Because - unlike in many other countries - it proved that even the top man was not above the law.
    Many Americans felt ashamed, but I don't agree. It's something you should be proud of!
    What Nixon did was CHILD'S Play compared to the corruption of the 0bungh0le regime!! Bite me is even WORSE!!

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone who thinks the United States of America can't die by its own hand is a fucking idiot. I have two words for you: South Africa.

South Africa was a NUCLEAR ARMED power, a first world country, and utilized some of the best non-plantation nigger control measures known to man, until they caved to the pressure from foreign governments to 'love thy nigger'. Look at them now.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

12. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’d like to agree with you, but I can’t.Nixon was a Republican. Corn pop is a liberal. Liberals don’t ever suffer consequences for their actions.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I’d like to agree with you, but I can’t.Nixon was a Republican. Corn pop is a liberal. Liberals don’t ever suffer consequences for their actions.
    Tell the Kennedy's there are no consequences?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    Tell the Kennedy's there are no consequences?
    I was thinking legal consequences.But,what they got was better ! More fitting for a lib!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I was thinking legal consequences.But,what they got was better ! More fitting for a lib!
    Tru Dat!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    ELECTION UPDATE!!!

Wisconsin is next to order a forensic audit.
    Keep the faith, folks - the ball is beginning to roll a little faster....

https://nationalfile.com/breaking-wi...2020-election/

All is NOT lost. Hang in there.

18. Likes Sandy liked this post