Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Have You Seen This Sow?

LSU first reported Gauthier’s disappearance Friday in a series of Twitter posts. The vehicle was discovered abandoned on the I-10 eastbound side of the Mississippi River Bridge when another driver, Devin Jones, crashed into the car early Tuesday morning. After the accident, Jones said the car Gauthier was driving was stationary, abandoned and still running
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	55fb4004ece627b32dd62a4fde33f72f.jpeg 
Views:	30 
Size:	16.6 KB 
ID:	14889

My best guess is that she ended up in the Mississippi.

https://news.yahoo.com/search-18-old...142852619.html

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    All the media down here is buzzing about it looking for a reason or a boogeyman.

Bad grades. Couldn't cut it. Rockfish suicide.
    End of story.

Her body is halfway to the GOM by now.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

4. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some gator has her pressed into the river bank to tenderize for a few weeks. That makes it easier to remove an arm or leg from the ball socket and eat it somewhere else.

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    She could also have been giving a buck a "rye to da stoe" when she was tossed over the guardrail for refusing to do the jimmy shimmy in the back seat.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	55fb4004ece627b32dd62a4fde33f72f.jpeg 
Views:	30 
Size:	16.6 KB 
ID:	14889

My best guess is that she ended up in the Mississippi.

https://news.yahoo.com/search-18-old...142852619.html
    definitely ended up in the nearest wooded area or body of water from wherever it got muh dikked. Niggers are even too lazy to move their prey to a location where they might not be found. Theyre very stupid vile beasts. Modern forensics are very raycissss too!

10. Likes anti_nig, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I called it!!!

I called it:

A body found in the Mississippi River in St. John the Baptist Parish was identified Wednesday as Kori Gauthier, the LSU freshman missing since last week...

Law enforcement officials said over the weekend that no foul play or criminal activity was suspected in her death, a message they reiterated in a statement released to media Wednesday evening.

... was reported missing one week ago after not showing up for class, work or a doctor's appointment. Earlier that morning, someone had crashed into her car that was sitting empty on the Interstate 10 Mississippi River bridge, her family later discovered. Baton Rouge police had not made contact with her relatives after responding to the crash and having her car towed from the scene.

Instead, relatives tracked her cell phone to a Baton Rouge salvage yard, where they found the totaled vehicle.
    Days earlier, cadaver dogs had alerted twice in the same area on the Mississippi River, officials said Saturday. But that part of the river was 85 to 90 feet deep and conditions were unsafe for divers to investigate the area.

Law enforcement officials said they used cell phone tracking and video footage to compile a timeline of events related to the case. Using that timeline — "combined with other evidence we shared with Kori's parents that we are not at liberty to disclose publicly out of respect for their privacy — we have concluded that there was no criminal activity or foul play involved," officials said in the statement.
    Salutatorian in a black hi skoo does not equal success in college or life.

Pressure limitations exceeded due to college course load.
    Self deletion by rockfish.
    Case closed.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

12. Likes Anastasia, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Salutatorian in a black hi skoo does not equal success in college or life.

Pressure limitations exceeded due to college course load.
    Self deletion by rockfish.
    Case closed.
    Sounds RIGHT!!

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes! It was ooking and eeking in a tree in my back yard a few days ago........ But then, they all look alike to me......