Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Asslifter Tlaib Wants to End Policing

Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) called Monday for the end of policing and incarceration, claiming law enforcement systems are so broken they "can't be reformed."
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210413_060518.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	115.2 KB 
ID:	14885

In my estimation, the most hateful, useless and flat-out despicable proto-human on planet Earth. God I hate this bitch and that she's a member of the House is nearly incomprehensible. She wants to end all law enforcement and the prison system. I really have to wonder if she believes her own bullshit or just wants to put an end to America. I'm thinking the latter.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/rashid...-wright-killed

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’s the goal of all the Marxist pricks now running the government to destroy America. And the mindless assholes who voted for this shit have the audacity to label Trump voters as “deplorables”. If they have two years to continue this nightmare I see no way of coming back, at least not a peaceful way.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Throw it in a cell with a few niggers she wants to release and it’ll change its tune real quick.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

Name:	20210413_060518.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	115.2 KB 
ID:	14885

In my estimation, the most hateful, useless and flat-out despicable proto-human on planet Earth. God I hate this bitch and that she's a member of the House is nearly incomprehensible. She wants to end all law enforcement and the prison system. I really have to wonder if she believes her own bullshit or just wants to put an end to America. I'm thinking the latter.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/rashid...-wright-killed
    I HATE that @$$LIFTING CUNT!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess since cops are racist we should stop arresting white people and free them all from jail as well. Then niggers will have more room in prison for down low play.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

6. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I remember not too long ago, probably 90's or so, people were for crime prevention and supported the cops. There was a rash of kidnappings and child murders in the 90's so everyone wanted to get tough on crime. Which was fine with me as I don't plan on committing any crimes. Even blacks should not have to worry if they behave themselves. America's Most Wanted was a big show. Now it's done a 180. I'm seriously convinced white people are not for all their defund the police rhetoric but are too chickenshit to say.

8. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry but my opinion is this bitch should get no press here. She is bought and paid by Soros to be the vile bitch that she is and create as much hate and discontent as possible. Perpetuating her antics here just gives her free press. I only browse hoping the text is an obituary and she has reached the ambient temperature of the location where her body is. She can already knock the maggots off a gut truck so she is not even a candidate for our photoshop experts.

10. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m ok w/that,as long as the nasty muslin bitch fires all of her armed security.

12. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I’m ok w/that,as long as the nasty muslin bitch fires all of her armed security.
    I don't think there's a single elected Democrat that goes around without at least one armed bodyguard, and several at events. But you know what they say, if Democrats didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have standards at all.

Name:	bernie_sanders_armed_guards-e1521047183912.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	76.9 KB 
ID:	14894
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

14. Likes Jim Crow liked this post