Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

First nigger on the moon! NASA's Artemis Program will send niggers into outer space and to the moon

NASA's Artemis program will land the first person of color on the moon

The Artemis program will land the first person of color on the moon, according to NASA. The new goal for the program, which seeks to land the first woman and the next man on at the lunar south pole by 2024, comes from the Biden-Harris administration.

The administration submitted US President Joe Biden's priorities for 2022 discretionary spending to Congress Friday. It calls for an increase of more than 6% from the previous year, according to NASA.
    "This $24.7 billion funding request demonstrates the Biden Administration's commitment to NASA and its partners who have worked so hard this past year under difficult circumstances and achieved unprecedented success," said acting NASA Administrator Steve Jurczyk in a statement.
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/09/world...scn/index.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah go ahead and do that! When it chimps out and presses the wrong button, ending up stuck there we will have something to laugh at.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

3. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    25 billion price tag to get rid of one damn nigger? That sounds like typical NASA fraud, waste and abuse. Garbage scows back to Africa would be so much cheaper. Now maybe if they could send all of them to the moon for that price and make it a one way ticket, I would say go for it.

I don't see them going unless we convince them there is free space chiggun and moon rocks are made of crack.

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

5. Likes SC Anemia, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers on the moon, what could go wrong?

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B57Mu0y.png 
Views:	32 
Size:	304.3 KB 
ID:	14884

Talk about 'Meals on Wheels'. Bwahahahaha, looks like this over-fed wildebeest brought her lunch in a wheelchair.

8. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Didn't we do something like this already? Maybe not quite to the moon but close enough?

"The U.S. was the first country ever to launch a primate, sending a rhesus monkey named Albert to a sub-space altitude of 39 miles (63 kilometers) aboard a V2 rocket in June 1948." Wikipedia.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

10. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

modified Coupe Deville!

Their "uniforms" with "NASSA" emblazoned on the front could easily be mistaken for "NIGGA" at a distance!

Video of the month if not the year!

N.A.A.C.P.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B57Mu0y.png 
Views:	32 
Size:	304.3 KB 
ID:	14884

Talk about 'Meals on Wheels'. Bwahahahaha, looks like this over-fed wildebeest brought her lunch in a wheelchair.
    I was thinking it didn't look like it was starving. If that niggersow was still hungry, imagine if it went as long as a couple of hours without eating.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

13. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    NASA's Artemis program will land the first person of color on the moon

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/09/world...scn/index.html

I think I know why the niglet is hungry. Look at it's mammy. It's huge! I wonder who has been eating alllll the food.

15. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It must have been hard to get the funding to go back to the moon. But once the said they'll put the first coon on the moon, the funding was made available in double quick time.

If they build a Moon Base Wakanda and send all the niggers there, it will be worth the cost.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

18. Likes jenkemfactory, anti_nig liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    It will lead the galaxy police on a high speed chase and get blasted by their lasers. We will have a bunch of aliens with mutilated genitals protesting in space demanding dat jussisss be served!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wanna bet, the nigger, or negress magic astronaut will be the most feral, blackest, most ape-like and most repulsive to normal humans. It's to signify that such an ugly creature can be as intelligent and eye-pleasing to all.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    It will lead the galaxy police on a high speed chase and get blasted by their lasers. We will have a bunch of aliens with mutilated genitals protesting in space demanding dat jussisss be served!
    Wait, I think I've heard of this one:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0274518/

When will they learn?

Dilate, nigger.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am ok with sending a nigger to the moon on a rocket as long as it never comes back. I am also ok if the nigger is a "woman". Make sure it is a battle sow that will have something hilarious for the blooper reel. Nothing beats a good "lawdy" or "sheeeeiit".

NASA will need reinforced space suits to keep the niggers lips from exploding as the atmosphere gets thin.

No, wait. I changed my mind. I want the rocket to come back. I want the human piloting the lander to "forget" the nigger on the moon. The whole world can laugh while the sow shouts "WAIIIIIIIITTTTTT!!!" as the lander leaves the surface.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

23. Likes anti_nig liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I want the human piloting the lander to "forget" the nigger on the moon. The whole world can laugh while the sow shouts "WAIIIIIIIITTTTTT!!!" as the lander leaves the surface.
    Click to ignite gif rockets:

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Wait, I think I've heard of this one:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0274518/

When will they learn?

Dilate, nigger.
    where do you find this stuff?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    where do you find this stuff?
    The movie poster is no shit for real. Check the link.

The meme I made, like several others I post. The rest I just run across on various boards I lurk on from time to time because I don't trust the MSM to tell me the truth about a damn thing anymore. I have to read and check sources myself since the media is either asleep at the switch or willfully full of shit. The best part of doing that for my news is that it is uncensored and I get to run into fun stuff that I save for later.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackout View Post
    It must have been hard to get the funding to go back to the moon. But once the said they'll put the first coon on the moon, the funding was made available in double quick time.

If they build a Moon Base Wakanda and send all the niggers there, it will be worth the cost.

Coon on the moon

N.A.A.C.P.