Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Ben Crump is a Scuzzy House Nigger

Civil rights attorney Ben Crump announced on Monday that he has been retained to represent the family of Daunte Wright, the 20-year-old Black man who was shot dead by a police officer during a traffic stop Sunday.
    Duante isn't even cold yet and this vulture has already been retained by his fat-assed, burner mammy. I'm willing to guess she didn't have to look far to find him. And...since he's a snivel rights attorney, I'd also bet that civil suit paperwork is already drafted.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ows_baa1d1a1-5242-4a1a-a02b-9513da9d7732.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	279.9 KB 
ID:	14880

Seems to me that cutting checks for these families is a lot like feeding stray cats. I mean Derek Chauvin's trial isn't even over and Floyd's fambly was paid some time ago. The nigs are gonna nig, burn and loot anyway so why cave and pay these sppoks?

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...-daunte-wright

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Benjamin Franklin Crump only sniffs the money trail.

27 Million is a lot of coin, however Curious George's fambly are the only ones that will get a sniff of it... until its gone.

Same with this latest groid with the warrant. Story goes the chick grabbed the ventilator instead of the electric nigger whip. Ehhhh, shit happens once in a while.
    Like you've never grabbed the wrong tool for the job!

The rest of the nigger population wants their Dollah Tree merch, clown shoes and Tee Bees. They'll have it soon, just in time for the warm weather.

As the Chauvin trail winds down, this could become a double header!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas