Close

Likes Likes:  2
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Fuck your "yuf"amisms

I am so sick of niggers hiding behind the dog-whistle victimization label "People of Color." Yeah, there are other races with darker skin here, but somehow EVERY time someone's tangle with the police makes national headlines it just happens to be a shit skin.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, Indians are very dark.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Its the new buzz word.... " people of color "...lol. ...like I've said before, the nigger-loving democratic left's mission is to elevate the dirty nigger to a higher, more likeable level. It's all a lie, its really insane if you think about it, to want to give credit to criminal niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is a left wing tactic, not a nigger thing. Niggers are too stupid to think of it themselves and too selfish to include others. It is yet another way of lumping all groups together for anti white agenda. Unless... A nigger attacks a white person then it isn't anything but "man" or "teen" etc.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

5. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    When I see “PoC” I’ll always think of “piece of crap”.
    This whole concept of identity materialism is a cancer on our world.

7. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Wrestlemania 37 was mostly niggers.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am so sick of niggers hiding behind the dog-whistle victimization label "People of Color." Yeah, there are other races with darker skin here, but somehow EVERY time someone's tangle with the police makes national headlines it just happens to be a shit skin.
    Wrestlemania 37 was the most horrible show ever. I never seen so many goddam niggers in one of those events. I have to say it was deplorable seeing so many niggers in the ring. The new womans Smackdown champ is a nasty little monkey and the mens Raw champ is a gorilla. Way too many other niggers as well. And those fans were despicable for booing Hulk Hogan and cheering for that other ape. I hope WWE wont even have fans at events again for a long time. WWE fans are mostly nigger lovering liberals and mud sharks. Fuck all of you liberals. White power.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Wrestlemania 37 was the most horrible show ever. I never seen so many goddam niggers in one of those events. I have to say it was deplorable seeing so many niggers in the ring. The new womans Smackdown champ is a nasty little monkey and the mens Raw champ is a gorilla. Way too many other niggers as well. And those fans were despicable for booing Hulk Hogan and cheering for that other ape. I hope WWE wont even have fans at events again for a long time. WWE fans are mostly nigger lovering liberals and mud sharks. Fuck all of you liberals. White power.
    The New Smackdown champ and Raw champ are a prime example of GIBSMEDAT

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    It is a left wing tactic, not a nigger thing. Niggers are too stupid to think of it themselves and too selfish to include others. It is yet another way of lumping all groups together for anti white agenda. Unless... A nigger attacks a white person then it isn't anything but "man" or "teen" etc.
    To be fair, don't sites like this one do something similar, in the sense that we tend to refer to all non-niggers/non-coalburners/non-oildrillers as "humans" for our anti-nigger agenda?

I'm not saying it's wrong, but there are some conceptual similarities.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    To be fair, don't sites like this one do something similar, in the sense that we tend to refer to all non-niggers/non-coalburners/non-oildrillers as "humans" for our anti-nigger agenda?

Our use is differentiating one species from another: the human race from niggers.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

The big difference is they use their code words in an attempt to hide the involvement of niggers. Mentioning it was a nigger hurts their agenda and sets the black lies matter niggers on them and nigger lotto as well.

There are many other words you rarely if ever see when it is not a nigger. Such as "allegedly". The general tone of most articles can be giveaways of whether it was a nigger or not. One thing that is 100% certain is that if the shooter was white, it will be mentioned if the person shot was not white. Regardless of circumstance. Unless of course... "Teens" were involved in armed robbery or attempted murder. Then we might have to wait until mammy finds the 5th grade photos.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.