Close

Likes Likes:  1
Reply to Thread
    Full clip
    Chimpout Guest

Shooting in Knoxville TN.

Does anyone know if the perp. or any of the victims were human?

Tell it like it is
    Chimpout Guest

Take a guess

87% minority, located on Martin Luther coon street.I am guessing nigger, but I could be wrong.If it was a White kid, I can only imagine what a living hell it was to go there every day.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    87% minority translates to jungle fever!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Apparently mainly nigger school so had he been a human, the MSM headlines would scream about an attempt of rayceest hate crime and the shooter's pic would be everywhere. On the other hand, it's surprising that they're not screaming how the evil popo shot a black teen who had a gun but was otherwise unarmed. Maybe the police was nigger too.

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Still no 'Word' on the I.D of the perp. (Dec.) so I guess it must have been a Nigger because if it were a human we would have heard '24/7' about a gun totin' WHITE 'Supremacist'

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    If I had to bet, I'd bet the perpetrator was a nigger. Apparently there have been other shootings recently involving students of that school although not on campus. Only one niggerish name is listed but considering the standard MSM wording, I'd bet they're all niggers batwinged by other niggers.

On March 9, 15-year-old Jamarion Gillette died in a shooting. Police said he had been missing since October.
    On Feb. 16, a 15-year-old Austin-East student was shot and killed near a home on Selma Ave.
    On Feb. 12, a 16-year-old Austin-East student was fatally shot as he was driving home from school.
    On January 27, a 15-year-old was shot and killed from the backseat of a car in Northeast Knoxville.

The school also instituted a new bag policy to "deter students from bringing unwanted items onto campus". The approved bags for students include clear backpacks, mesh backpacks and small clutch purses no larger than 4.5″x6.5″. School officials say prohibited bags include solid backpacks, fanny packs, purses, reusable grocery totes, duffle/gym bags and large solid bags. It didn't seem to work in this recent case and apparently, they don't realize a small handgun, knife or drugs can be easily concealed in a waist belt, pocket, CCW holster, sock, hollowed out book or something else. They haven't thought of metal detectors yet like the school my cousin went to 40 years ago.

So, 4 months into the year and 5 niggers batwinged before they had a chance to crap out any nigglets. With a record like this, I wholeheartedly recommend this as a shining example of a school for niggers! I recommend spreading the word to nigger communities everywhere that this is THE school they want to enroll their nigglets in.

https://www.wvlt.tv/2021/04/12/heavy...t-high-school/

7. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    I think I'll email da 'Skool' to ask if the deceased was Black or White. It's a simple 'black or white' question - right?

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Shooting in Knoxville Tn

The deceased is black. I just saw his FB profile and god almighty, it beats all I've ever seen. This kid was nassssteee.
    Officers were called to the school on suspicion that he had a gun (he did) He hid out in the restroom and recused to cooperate so the cops entered and the thug shot opened fire wounding one in the leg. Those cops are lucky they both weren't killed. He died later. All his homies are making up some really hilarious versions of events though..lol. Absolute bottom feeders even for joggers..lol

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The deceased is black. I just saw his FB profile and god almighty, it beats all I've ever seen. This kid was nassssteee.
    Officers were called to the school on suspicion that he had a gun (he did) He hid out in the restroom and recused to cooperate so the cops entered and the thug shot opened fire wounding one in the leg. Those cops are lucky they both weren't killed. He died later. All his homies are making up some really hilarious versions of events though..lol. Absolute bottom feeders even for joggers..lol
    Do you have a link or a name to be looked up? My morbid curiosity wants to see how ugly the specimen was.

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    I had a human friend call the 'Skool' (Austin-East Magnet) to ask in his best Nigger 'voice' (noise) if the 'Unfortunate' victim was Black, ie., one of his 'Bro's'.
    Whilst trying not to LOL he was politely informed that no information could be released as the Tenn. Bureau of Investigation were 'continuing with their enquiries'.
    I guess that is code for 'It was a NIGGER' as confirmed by a previous poster who says he has since seen a picture (Mugshot?) of the NIGGER offender now suitably deceased.
    If its eventually posted here I'll have a vomit bag at hand.