Close

Likes Likes:  4
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Playboy's Guide to Being a Servant of Nigger Supremacists

Hey everyone. Today I browsed the magazine stand and not to my suprise (anymore) - half of the covers had niggers on them. Even the magazines about bicycling, sports, welding, etc.

Well I had a look at that good old playboy (just kidding, it's not really good), and guess what?

They have a guide for all of you "evil whiteys"....

https://www.playboy.com/read/allyship-for-beginners

How to be a servant for Nigger Supremacists!!!

My response, "KISS MY UNAPOLOGETICALLY WHITE ASS!"

2. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Should be titled "Guidebook to Kissing Nigger Ass".

Fucking coons!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Playboy is dead. They used to feature human celebrities. Now, it's just another political hack piece.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Playboy is dead. They used to feature human celebrities. Now, it's just another political hack piece.

I haven't seen a Playboy in many years... I suppose they have already had a center-spook?

N.A.A.C.P.

6. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey everyone. Today I browsed the magazine stand and not to my suprise (anymore) - half of the covers had niggers on them. Even the magazines about bicycling, sports, welding, etc.

Well I had a look at that good old playboy (just kidding, it's not really good), and guess what?

They have a guide for all of you "evil whiteys"....

https://www.playboy.com/read/allyship-for-beginners

How to be a servant for Nigger Supremacists!!!

My response, "KISS MY UNAPOLOGETICALLY WHITE ASS!"
    My response to the Mud Puppet who wrote this filth........Fuck those disgusting shit skinned baboons and nigger loving mud sharks. I will NEVER kneel for Niggers or march for Monkeys. I will gladly give them a photo of my beautiful Confederate Flag that I proudly have on my wall. You fucking apes will always be hated no matter how much you protest.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I notice there isn't an author listed for the article. Which means it's a nigger or possibly an radical left wing nutcase. I could re-write that article and respond to every point made in it on how a human should actually behave but it would take too much space for this forum. Besides, I think it would be preaching to the choir and most humans here are well informed enough to do the same. Most of this article is premised on the same style of tropes, faulty premise assumptions and inferred shaming that radical feminism is. The whole thing assumes white guilt and supremacy without any room for objectively questioning it. It is simply a ridiculous bunch of suggestions of how a person should go about giving up their ability to think freely, voice their opinions (or even have them) and give away all personal sovereignty and personal autonomy. It suggests that humans should allow twisted definitions of their existence be imposed upon them by niggers and lines out some "proper" behaviors that niggers are trying to demand.

No human with an ounce of self respect, self worth or a shred of masculinity left in them would allow themselves to follow along with anything in that article. It's basically a list of ideas for people who have allowed themselves to become cuckolded by niggerdom. (Yes, even the most feminine women have an ounce of masculinity in them - enough to resist this kind of crap). Anyone that would follow the suggestions in that article should have guilt alright; guilt for having no self respect and being ignorant, spineless cowards who willfully give up their freedoms, resources and personal potential to niggers. These type of people buy in to the idea of perpetual victimhood. I have no respect for, and give no resources to, anyone who claims victimhood for their perpetual failure and tries to demand relief with "gibsme's". Not time, money or even a sympathetic ear. Usually, they take no accountability for bad decisions and no responsibility for bad actions.

Niggers need to remember, respect is earned - not demanded. The problem is that niggers are animals and are incapable of earning a human level of respect. The only respect they earn is the same respect given to any dangerous animal.

9. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Tru Dat!! Niggers ruin EVERYTHING!!

11. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Tru Dat!! Niggers ruin EVERYTHING!!

Yes they do! It's what they do!!

N.A.A.C.P.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I still suspect that things like this are a subtle attempt to foment anger AGAINST niggers.

Why do I think this?

The entire article revolves around wishful thinking, and it would take most people about 5 seconds, when around a real live nigger, to realize that everything they were told about niggers was false.

If it takes longer than 5 seconds, they'll probably get mugged, beaten up, raped, or killed.

I noticed that last night the riots in various American cities didn't go as well as BLM had hoped. I guess now that Trump isn't the president anymore, the democrats no longer feel like they need to let their useful idiots run around, destroying the country. Or maybe even democrats are getting fed up with niggershines and wokeness.

(On an unrelated note, it would be cool if this site supported .webm files in addition to animated gifs. There are a LOT of great videos of niggers being niggers that could be shared, at around 1-2 megabytes a pop; the compression rate for webm is MUCH better than it is for gifs.)

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

(On an unrelated note, it would be cool if this site supported .webm files in addition to animated gifs. There are a LOT of great videos of niggers being niggers that could be shared, at around 1-2 megabytes a pop; the compression rate for webm is MUCH better than it is for gifs.)

If you see this unreggie, I'll copy and paste your .webm comment on the question/answer thread on the main page.

I know nothing about .webm so I'll have to take your word on it.

I enjoy watching niggers getting tormented as much as the next guy, so if there is a better way to enjoy it, I'm all for it! Pass the popcorn!

In the mean time, you should join up so you have privileges and access to the entire website. You'll enjoy it!

N.A.A.C.P.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    If I remember right, I think Larry Flint took a bullet over just this issue.. Now that Hugh Hefner has gone to that great whorehouse in the sky and Playboy is guided by a nameless faceless management, perhaps they feel empowered to show their 'wokeness'.