Close

Likes Likes:  1
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger accidentally goodified, chimps react as animals will

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Why won't there be the same deafening 'MSN/Libtard' silence over the apparent ACCIDENTAL termination of an APE (with WARRANTS) as there was following the recent DELIBERATE murder of six INNOCENT humans by an APE in Rock Hill, S.C?

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Well those Minnesota niggers are at it again...lol. it was shown on the news the looting. Of course the liquor stores are first to go ...lol. ...along with the walmarts..lol

Niggers are animals, I dont know how many times I some nigger say " doing it for my people ", niggers are quick to side with other niggers, yet it's a FACT, a nigger will kill another nigger in a New York second, the homicide numbers in chimpcago are proof...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you want a loot proof store you need to sell things niggers are not interested in. Work boots, books, gardening supplies etc. But having those in a nigger neighborhood means zero sales. So why bother? It is as futile as opening a dollar tree in a nigger neighborhood and saying "I hope there are no shootouts this month".
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

5. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Ook eek

Niggers don’t care about what makes a shooting justified or not; All they care about is the 100% off sale on jordans, teebees, liquor, and all the other crap niggers would have to normally work to obtain.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Pulled over for operating a vehicle with an obstructed view. In this case, air fresheners dangling from the rear view mirror (which are useless in preventing nigger stench from fouling the air) but can also be for other things like snow or frost. It's name was run and, not surprisingly, came back with a warrent(s). It began resisting arrest and attempted to re-enter the vehicle to flee (or obtain a weapon). It was accidentally shot instead of tazed.

Whether it was accidently batwinged instead of tazed doesn't matter, the use of force was justified. Simply another case of a criminigger goodifying itself by not following police instructions. Where niggers get the idea in their coconuts that they don't have to follow police instructions, I just don't know. Humans know police will ALWAYS increase the levels of force needed to subdue resistance during an arrest and the time to argue is in court, not at the scene.

Niggers will try to frame it as carelessness or negligence on the part of the police (because niggers should never be held to account for anything; all criminal/anti-social behavior is righteous). The truth, as we all know, is carelessness or negligence on the part of the nigger for not following police instructions.

Hopefully more niggers will batwing each other in the ensuing rioting and businesses that support the existence of niggers will be destroyed by them.

Bye bye nigger. Off to oblivion with you now.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Just saw the human police chief resigned alomg with the human cop that goodified said nigger, the HNIC, (head nigger in charge) which is the mayor, fired the nigger city manager too....all this was at a press conference FULL of activist niggers and nigger reporters, the questions were totally bullshit, the niggers don't want laws enforced , it was disgusting, the newly appointed human chief was raked over the coals by stupid ignorant nigger questions, I dont see why or how a human cop could work under those circumstances , when the whole city council, mayor, and practically every one is a nigger.

The nigger animal Muslim, something Tlieb, Congress Muslim-nigger from NY I think, is calling for complete police abolishment and No incarcerations of niggers,...these nigger animals are crazy, biggers DO NOT belong in human societies.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Was the beast resisting arrest? Yes.

Do the libtards care? Of course not.

Once it was shot could the shitskin have been saved if it stayed put and gotten first aid? Yes.

Did it drive away anyway? Yes.

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Who else can see a $50+ mill. payout comin'?