Close

Likes Likes:  15
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Whatever will Georgia do after Will Smith said it won't make its new movie there?

Antoine Fuqua and Will Smith will move production on their big-budget, runaway slave thriller “Emancipation” out of Georgia in protest over the state’s controversial new voting restrictions.
    “At this moment in time, the Nation is coming to terms with its history and is attempting to eliminate vestiges of institutional racism to achieve true racial justice,” Fuqua and Smith said in a joint statement. “We cannot in good conscience provide economic support to a government that enacts regressive voting laws that are designed to restrict voter access. The new Georgia voting laws are reminiscent of voting impediments that were passed at the end of Reconstruction to prevent many Americans from voting. Regrettably, we feel compelled to move our film production work from Georgia to another state.”

“Emancipation,” which was scheduled to begin filming on June 21, stars Smith as Peter, a fugitive from slavery who is fleeing Louisiana in the hopes of traveling north to freedom. Fuqua will direct from a script by William N. Collage. Fuqua Films and Smith’s media company Westbrook Inc. are backing the film, which sold to Apple Studios in a deal reportedly valued at $120 million. It is unclear where production will move and whether or not Smith and Fuqua’s decision will pressure other Hollywood players to cease filming in Georgia. The Peach State has become a major production hub in recent years, with the likes of Tyler Perry and Marvel setting up major film and television shoots in Georgia because of its generous incentives.
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...125108017.html

The fewer the niggers, the fewer the crimes. Wherever they were going to film, now the area will see less TNB and stay more environmentally pristine. If the niggers want to go somewhere more expensive (California, cough cough), they can go right ahead and waste their money. All that money to make a film that even a regular liberal would be bored to see? I wonder if some clever YT producers are doing this as an intentional flop, like the musical. Someone might need millions of dollars in tax write-offs.

I don't think I need to go into all those lies about Georgia's laws, which actually expand hours for, and protect the rights of, real voters. The only ones who have a problem with it are those committing voter fraud.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Take the whole production to Africa, and you won't have to worry about the white debbil's raycizzums, Will Smiff.
    Of course, you will have to worry about roads and bridges being there, electricity and running water,
    and getting robbed, shot and lit on fire by the local militias. And don't forget ebola and AIDS, nigger !

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will Smiff - poor downtrodden, oppressed, talent-free nigger, who makes multimillions from the pockets of brain-washed libtards by playing the same stupid, smart-mouthed nigger character in every movie.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ID beez raysis. Having to leave the couch to commit voter fraud is raysis. Meh. I could not care less if will smiff makes another movie. Let alone where it is filmed. I doubt Georgia does either. it isn't like they make money. Likely the opposite.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...125108017.html

The fewer the niggers, the fewer the crimes. Wherever they were going to film, now the area will see less TNB and stay more environmentally pristine. If the niggers want to go somewhere more expensive (California, cough cough), they can go right ahead and waste their money. All that money to make a film that even a regular liberal would be bored to see? I wonder if some clever YT producers are doing this as an intentional flop, like the musical. Someone might need millions of dollars in tax write-offs.

I don't think I need to go into all those lies about Georgia's laws, which actually expand hours for, and protect the rights of, real voters. The only ones who have a problem with it are those committing voter fraud.
    Haha these niggers are hilarious. They are literally hurting Georgia niggers by boycotting the state. Trust me nigger, you aren’t hurting whiteys feelings.

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weren't the niggers bragging about Tyler Perry's "biggest movie studio in the world" in GA a year or two ago? That place will turn into a slum if not one already.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Will Smiff - poor downtrodden, oppressed, talent-free nigger, who makes multimillions from the pockets of brain-washed libtards by playing the same stupid, smart-mouthed nigger character in every movie.
    Yup. That about sums up his nigger career........

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I commend Georgia and Governor Kemp for their brass balls in getting this bill signed into law. Hopefully other states will follow suit. And I'm about as interested in watching anything Will Smiff does as I am in watching shit harden in the sun. Which is about the same thing. Fuck you, Smiff. Loser.

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    I commend Georgia and Governor Kemp for their brass balls in getting this bill signed into law. Hopefully other states will follow suit. And I'm about as interested in watching anything Will Smiff does as I am in watching shit harden in the sun. Which is about the same thing. Fuck you, Smiff. Loser.
    At least shit will stop stinking and turn white. Unlike a nigger who will always be a foul smelling wet lump of waste.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

17. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    At least shit will stop stinking and turn white. Unlike a nigger who will always be a foul smelling wet lump of waste.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They need to tie the profits of the movie to the actor's compensation. Then all of the magic niggers will get just compensation for their efforts.

20. Likes Tar Remover liked this post