Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger kills pregnant sow or dark skin coal.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd say dark skinned coal burner. It is becoming more and more common. It used to be taboo to date outside your race even back in the 90's. I think alot of these women grew up with single mothers and no father around or they listen to rap and think these guys are all that.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tah-lih-de-yah.

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Tah-lih-de-yah.
    Bet her twin sister is named Chlamydia, which is the first thing her daddy saw when she was born,
    according to her brother, Two Dogs Fucking.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Chimpout Ape

They arrested her pet ape Justin Smith too!
    Police issued an arrest warrant for a man accused of shooting and killing his pregnant girlfriend and with the help of a friend, loading her body in a car which he later set on fire.

On March 30, Dianna Brice, 21, of Lansdowne, Pennsylvania, was reported missing. Brice’s mother told police her daughter was last seen getting into a car with her boyfriend, 23-year-old Justin Smith, at the K Laundry on the 500 block of Church Lane in Lansdowne.
    https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...e-say/2776034/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Justin-Smith-1.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	24.0 KB 
ID:	14881
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

9. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    They arrested her pet ape Justin Smith too!https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...e-say/2776034/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Justin-Smith-1.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	24.0 KB 
ID:	14881
    She looks like a mutt with some nigger DNA.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burnt coal and ended up dead? Who would have ever seen that coming?
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, Ignatow , Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger is still on the loose. This is when it becomes really dangerous to the general public, because it might just start shooting up a bunch of humans, figuring it'll be wrangled one way or another.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/philadelp...stin-smith-fbi
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

15. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    I'd say dark skinned coal burner. It is becoming more and more common. It used to be taboo to date outside your race even back in the 90's. I think alot of these women grew up with single mothers and no father around or they listen to rap and think these guys are all that.

I traveled around the midwest pretty extensively for work and have observed coal burning is somewhat regional.

In some parts of the country, it is much more prevalent in some cities compared to others.

In my unscientific observations, Louisville, Kentucky was the coal burning capital of the U.S.

You could walk down the magnificent mile in downtown Chimpcago, and not spot a single burner hanging onto a buck.

Spend 10 minutes anywhere in Louisville and see two or 3 couples merrily walking hand in paw any day of the week.

Disgusting. And some of these girls looked fine too, meaning they could have had any Caucasian man on looks alone.

You would have thought the farther south you went the less burners you would see but that's not necessarily true.

Apparently, coal burning has no boundries!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

17. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

19. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Apparently, coal burning has no boundries!
    I saw one today at the grocery store, about 5'8" and 300 pounds, with a teenage niglette and obviously no buck. There aren't a lot of niggers where I live, and even fewer coalburners, but I still see them if I'm outside long enough.