Close

Likes Likes:  47
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    It infuriates me how niggers have stolen many classic names. Tyrone used to be a great name, as were Lamont, Maurice, Demetrius, Andre. Then niggers took Marquis and Montrose as first names.

No self-respecting human should name a daughter Jasmine, because of all the she-nigs and strippers.

They steal the names they've seen somewhere, think they sound fancy but don't know how to pronounce them. Thus, "Jacques" becomes "Jac-quees". Same for "Marquis" = "Mark-quees."

I do enjoy the names of sows who were shat out when the trend was to name female niglets after their incarcerated or MIA sperm donors and we got true abominations like "Stanesha" and "Johnesha". Just take the baby daddy's name and stick an "esha" on the end.

Stupid goddam idiotic mammy sows.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is the dayed nigger pictured with it's stolen pawgun while smoking a blunt. Possession is a felony. Possession of drugs while in possession of a weapon is a felony as well. The nigger decided to bolt.

Nevertheless, this woman yelled "TAZER TAZER TAZER!"

She thought she had her taser in hand. This was pathetic. Bad training, bad timing, bad shoot despite the nigger's bad behavior.

This was a stupid mistake and couldn't have happened at a worse time. His coal burning mammy will walk with millions settled out of court for wrongful death. The cop will be brought up on negligent homicide charges and will be convicted. Cops will loose even more options for controlling violent niggers as a result of all of this.

Nevermind the numerous videos coming out of this nigger throwing a firecraker into a bus, waiving illegal pawguns, taunting the poleese, using drugs, or fighting with the cops, trying to run over them or anything else in it's felonious nature - this one mistake will bury them all at this point.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The diddy was unavailable for comment. A: She's not sure who he is, and B: He's probably dead or at Nigger U.
    My money says he's likely balls-deep in some other vision of beauty.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    They are saying now the cop accidentally went for the gun when she meant to go for the tazer. WTF.
    I'm calling bullshit on that one. First of all, a right-handed cop will be wearing their firearm on their right hip. The taser will always be opposite the dominant hand or in this case on the left hip.
    Secondly, a fully-loaded Glock weighs around 34 ounces, a pistol with a steel frame would be closer to 3 pounds.

A police taser weighs around 8 ounces.

"I thought it was my taser" is 100% pure grade A....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	depositphotos_22400767-stock-photo-bullshit-rubber-stamp.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	79.3 KB 
ID:	14882

8. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Dante Wright Gets His Batwings

The accidental goodification of criminigger Dante Wright while resisting arrest for an outstanding warrant.

I don't do crimes but if I did I wouldn't resist arrest.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    The nigger had an outstanding warrant for illegal possession of a firearm. Cops knew this and figured when it dove back into the hooptie, it was going for the gun. I would say this was a righteous shoot, but it doesn’t matter as this has already been decided by the niggers and their enablers as a crime. Mud shark is heading for a big pay day as niggers loot and burn what’s left of Minneapolis.
    We're finding out a little bit more each day, very slowly so we don't notice. Guess what, cops didn't just know it probably had a gun, they knew the warrant was for armed robbery.

I won't quote anything, you have to read this for yourself. Two stupid idiots that let the nigger and its homie stay until morning, and they got what they deserved, but it didn't mean the bucks shouldn't have been sent off to NU.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/daunte-wr...-he-was-killed
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    We're finding out a little bit more each day, very slowly so we don't notice. Guess what, cops didn't just know it probably had a gun, they knew the warrant was for armed robbery.

I won't quote anything, you have to read this for yourself. Two stupid idiots that let the nigger and its homie stay until morning, and they got what they deserved, but it didn't mean the bucks shouldn't have been sent off to NU.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/daunte-wr...-he-was-killed

It should have been sent off to N.U. then. Biden just got on the news calling us (US citizens) a bunch of racists and basically we are Jim Crow. Whatever.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambo View Post

The accidental goodification of criminigger Dante Wright while resisting arrest for an outstanding warrant.

I don't do crimes but if I did I wouldn't resist arrest.

Viewing the video, it seems the arrest was going okay until that hysterical woman got involved. Her screaching. Ugh. I see this alot at work. Women are too emotional sometimes to make objective decisions in a hurry. I doin't know. That is just my opinion.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe her sub conscious took over her actions... her sub conscious telling her this is more than a taser job!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

18. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Now early on the mother of Daunte said she had just given him that car. Why I'm bringing this up is alot of times kids they get cars from their parents but the car is still in the parent name. At least that is how it was when I was growing up. Thus when the cops run the plate from their car, if the car was still in the mother's name the mother's info would come up not Daunte's. It can be critical as to why he was pulled over. Then he was calling the mother for insurance info. So obviously the insurance was in her name. Was he pulled over because of air freshener in the window or the warrants?

I don't know. I just thought of that.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
    Maybe they should have used the same technique they used against this buck nigger:
    Am I the only one that couldn't understand anything of that nigger's bixnood?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

21. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now early on the mother of Daunte said she had just given him that car. Why I'm bringing this up is alot of times kids they get cars from their parents but the car is still in the parent name. At least that is how it was when I was growing up. Thus when the cops run the plate from their car, if the car was still in the mother's name the mother's info would come up not Daunte's. It can be critical as to why he was pulled over. Then he was calling the mother for insurance info. So obviously the insurance was in her name. Was he pulled over because of air freshener in the window or the warrants?

I don't know. I just thought of that.
    Supposedly it was because of the hanging air freshener. I've had my problems with cops, and I think we have a lot of silly if not unjust laws, but that law had a reason behind it. Besides, why give a cop an excuse to do a traffic stop, especially when you know you're a wanted criminal?

We all know that a normal person would have said, "What can I do for you, officer?" A normal person would have explained ownership and insurance, and politely offered his phone to talk to Mom. But normal for a nigger is to not have its own car, not have its own insurance, have a warrant out for its arrest, resist arrest, and attempt to flee.

Now the coalburner can be happy. Her sprog will be worth dead at least a million bucks in nigger lotto, a million bucks more than it was ever worth alive.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Mr Wright’s family has set up a GoFundMe to collect donations for “covering funeral and burial expenses, mental health and grief counselling, providing support to Daunte’s infant son, Daunte Wright, Jr, and to help the Wright family in the fight for justice.” You can donate to that fund here.
    A high school in Brooklyn Center is doubling as a centre for mourning, and is asking for “food, water, medical supplies, feminine hygiene products, and other essential items.” If you’re in the Brooklyn Center area, the school asks donors to drop off items “outside the Blue Barn door, along the wall.” Learn more here.
    https://news.yahoo.com/help-daunte-w...220913353.html

I wouldn't even give them what I dump in the toilet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
    Maybe they should have used the same technique they used against this buck nigger:

I was slightly disappointed that an electric monkey whip wasn't deployed!

I did like how they temporarily turned him into a snowman though!

N.A.A.C.P.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "... if the car was still in the mother's name the mother's info would come up not Daunte's..."

You are correct. The history comes back to the registered owner, not the operator.

And likely the registered owner had something going on and since they all look alike...

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now early on the mother of Daunte said she had just given him that car. Why I'm bringing this up is alot of times kids they get cars from their parents but the car is still in the parent name. At least that is how it was when I was growing up. Thus when the cops run the plate from their car, if the car was still in the mother's name the mother's info would come up not Daunte's. It can be critical as to why he was pulled over. Then he was calling the mother for insurance info. So obviously the insurance was in her name. Was he pulled over because of air freshener in the window or the warrants? I don't know. I just thought of that.
    Supposedly it was because of the hanging air freshener.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    You are correct. The history comes back to the registered owner, not the operator. And likely the registered owner had something going on and since they all look alike...

Like all of these shootings, accuracy in reporting is just as lacking as the whole story. The story has been reported both as a stop for the air freshener and expired plates.

Accuracy in reporting is not exactly on the top of the media's list of priorities anymore.

I think the confusion here is that this body cam only shows 1 minute and 30 seconds of a stop that actually took 8 minutes from the pullover to the shooting and fleeing.

The cops had ample time to run his license after the initial stop which is not shown on the video.

The air fresheners were the moving violation used as a prerequisite for the stop because expired plates are not a moving violation. While you can still be issued a ticket either way, my understanding is that cops look for moving violations because they are easy to find, hard to disprove in the moment (tail light flicker etc) and usually just used as an excuse to pull someone over and shake them down. Let's face it - driving while black usually includes a violation or warrants.

I have to say that probably half the times I go to a store down here, I smell at least one nigger covered in marijuana smoke. It's that medicinal skunk weed that is all the rage with niggers nowadays. A single bud the size of a head of a match will stink up an entire house and that's without even lighting it.

Those niggers in those stores that I constantly see and smell didn't just magically appear - they drove there. The cops know these things. The cops all know damn well that if you pull a nigger over, chances are pretty good that the nigger or a passenger will have warrants, be high/drunk, or otherwise doing something illegal and the more niggers in the car, the more likely it is. It's a simple numbers game with them.

In order of occurrence, the first thing noticed was the air fresheners.
    The cops turned around, followed the car and ran the plates - which were expired.
    After stopping the car, they took his license and ran it - this is when the outstanding warrant showed up.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/fatal-poli...ry?id=77092274

Traffic violation

On Sunday afternoon, Wright was pulled over for an expired registration tag while driving his white Buick in Brooklyn Center, which is about 10 miles northwest of Minneapolis, with a female passenger. The traffic stop occurred at approximately 1:53 p.m. at 63rd Avenue North and Orchard Avenue North, according to the criminal complaint against Potter.

MORE: Police shooting of Daunte Wright: A timeline of the case

Wright called his mother during the traffic stop to tell her police just pulled him over. His mother, Katie Wright, told "Good Morning America" Tuesday that her son said he was pulled over "because I had air fresheners hanging in the rearview mirror," and that he needed the car insurance information. She said she told him to take the air fresheners down and to let her speak with police over the phone so she could give them the insurance details.

Then, she said she heard police ask her son to step out of the vehicle.

Outstanding warrant
    One of the officers at the scene was Brooklyn Center Police Officer Anthony Luckey, according to the criminal complaint. Luckey had run a record check and found Wright had a warrant for his arrest over a gross misdemeanor weapons charge, according to the complaint.

At 2:01 p.m. Luckey approached the driver's side of Wright's car and asked him to exit it and place his hands behind his back, according to the complaint.

Wright's mother was still on the phone at this point, she said.

"Daunte said, 'For what, am I in trouble?' and the officer said, 'We're gonna explain that when you step out of the car.' And they asked him to put the phone down. I heard the phone getting put down pretty hard," she told "GMA."

Wright exited his car "and initially followed commands," the criminal complaint stated. "Officer Luckey told the victim that he was being arrested for his outstanding warrant."
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't believe my eyes. He was just about to turn his life around. Dam you guys, another one thwarted in the prime of his yuf when he was just about to give it all up and start obeying the law... This is so rare. When was the last time you heard of a nigger just about to turn their life around?

Daunte Wright was working on 'straightening his life out' for his son, his family told Insider. Then he was killed by police. (yahoo.com)
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    One of his cousins, Mario Greer, told Buzzfeed News that July 4th was Wright's favorite holiday and the two would usually spend the day playfully shooting Roman candles at each other. "We're not gonna be able to do that no {sic} more," Greer said, according to Buzzfeed.

Even while trying to defend this worthless niggers life, his own cousin just told the world how reckless and indifferent to their own safety they both were.

What is it with niggers and the whole reverse shocker thing?

29. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I can't believe my eyes. He was just about to turn his life around. Dam you guys, another one thwarted in the prime of his yuf when he was just about to give it all up and start obeying the law... This is so rare. When was the last time you heard of a nigger just about to turn their life around?

Daunte Wright was working on 'straightening his life out' for his son, his family told Insider. Then he was killed by police. (yahoo.com)
    You can't make that stuff up. Didn't someone once make Nigger Bingo with all those excuses?

How about as Sandman Sr. raised his children, don't put yourself in a position where you need to turn around.

31. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    How about as Sandman Sr. raised his children, don't put yourself in a position where you need to turn around.

Damn. Quite the pithy statement. Sandman Sr. sounds like a guy that oozed common sense from his pores.

33. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast