Close

Likes Likes:  47
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Main Daunte Wright thread: Minneapolis Police Bag Another One, Daunte Wright won't be coming down for breakfast.

The Brooklyn Center Police Department said it pulled a vehicle over shortly before 2 p.m. local time for a traffic violation. Officers discovered the driver had a warrant for his arrest, and when they tried to take the man into custody he attempted to get back into his car. An officer fired a weapon, striking the man, who then drove his car several blocks before it crashed into another vehicle.
    And naturally, within minutes it seems, Minneapolis niggers went shopping.

Looting and rioting erupted in Minnesota's Brooklyn Center area after an officer shot a man during a traffic stop in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, who then crashed his vehicle and died.

https://www.newsweek.com/minnesota-d...-1582796?amp=1

EDIT: Here's the video

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only time niggers put forth any effort other than when muh dikking is when it is shopping spree time.

Picked that auto parts store clean!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The dead spook's name was "Daunte", which is the hate whitey version of Dante.
    Just name the kid Nigger, and get it over with ....

7. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd say we should fight back, but why bother? Inner cities are nothing more than niggers and their libtard supporters. Let them wipe themselves out.

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Had_It_With_Niggers View Post
    I'd say we should fight back, but why bother? Inner cities are nothing more than niggers and their libtard supporters. Let them wipe themselves out.
    This one isn't even full black like George Floyd. The mom is a big fat white woman. Who know where the dad is. Probably long gone. I hate mudsharks because they bring these things into the world and the mixed kids are full niggers as far as I'm concerned. She'll probably get 27 million for her and that kid he left behind.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    This one isn't even full black like George Floyd. The mom is a big fat white woman. Who know where the dad is. Probably long gone. I hate mudsharks because they bring these things into the world and the mixed kids are full niggers as far as I'm concerned. She'll probably get 27 million for her and that kid he left behind.
    Considering that this ape had only been deleted a few hours at this point, his mammy should have been inconsolable.

Nope, I mean there's tears and all but she seems nearly 'relieved' here. No doubt she's done the math already. Duante shot by the PoPo = big ass check from the city with the added bonus of not having her lazy, dope-addled son around the house anymore.

Niggers still getting all the fine white wimmenz.

13. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

Yep she be fine all right!

N.A.A.C.P.

15. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

She'll probably get 27 million for her and that kid he left behind.
    You can take that to the bank!

N.A.A.C.P.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    They are saying now the cop accidentally went for the gun when she meant to go for the tazer. WTF. Didn't they learn anything from the George Floyd crap? I get it's split second decision making but you really really have to be careful.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They are saying now the cop accidentally went for the gun when she meant to go for the tazer. WTF. Didn't they learn anything from the George Floyd crap? I get it's split second decision making but you really really have to be careful.

Bottom line is if the Spook had listened to the PoPo, it would still be stealing air.

It was being wrangled for a warrant... which means sooner or later, John Q Public would eventually be sponsoring its scholarship to NU.

But in the meantime, he was a good boy and dindu nuffins to gets kilz as mudshark mammy runs down to Charles Schwab to open an account!

N.A.A.C.P.

19. Likes Celticgirl, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The dead spook's name was "Daunte", which is the hate whitey version of Dante.
    Just name the kid Nigger, and get it over with ....

It infuriates me how niggers have stolen many classic names. Tyrone used to be a great name, as were Lamont, Maurice, Demetrius, Andre. Then niggers took Marquis and Montrose as first names.

No self-respecting human should name a daughter Jasmine, because of all the she-nigs and strippers.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

21. Likes tweakstick, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger had an outstanding warrant for illegal possession of a firearm. Cops knew this and figured when it dove back into the hooptie, it was going for the gun. I would say this was a righteous shoot, but it doesn’t matter as this has already been decided by the niggers and their enablers as a crime. Mud shark is heading for a big pay day as niggers loot and burn what’s left of Minneapolis.

23. Likes CoonsЯus, Celticgirl, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger will be painted as an oppressed hero as usual.....Just another worthless made good ape to me. Next....
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

25. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Naturally it was shopping time. Niggers go into stores to look at what they want to loot so when one of them earns batwings they can get to it quicker.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

27. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    French. They hi jacked the French names. I never liked Maurice so as far as I'm concerned they can have that one.

29. Likes tweakstick, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    No self-respecting human should name a daughter Jasmine, because of all the she-nigs and strippers.
    Jasmine has got to be the #1 Hall of Shame stripper name. Not just any stripper either. It screams sheboon stripper.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	strippers-wont-tell-you-their-real-name-to-protect-their-14294003.png 
Views:	39 
Size:	146.8 KB 
ID:	14878

31. Likes tweakstick, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    It infuriates me how niggers have stolen many classic names.
    Two things niggers love : Being all French an' sheeit, and Greek god names.
    I once saw a hate-whitey drummer's name on a benefit concert handbill, along with his mammy's name.
    They both had a fake French last name, Dennard, but he spelled it with a capital D, she didn't.
    I asked my friend who knew the guy if it was a typo. He said no, it's just a nigger name thing.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Considering that this ape had only been deleted a few hours at this point, his mammy should have been inconsolable.

Nope, I mean there's tears and all but she seems nearly 'relieved' here. No doubt she's done the math already. Duante shot by the PoPo = big ass check from the city with the added bonus of not having her lazy, dope-addled son around the house anymore.

Look at her, face so damned bloated with blubber from her steady diet of fast-food that even her eyelids are so obese she can barely open her eyes. Typical mudshark.

So it seems some criminigger getting batwings is getting more coverage than the doctor, his wife, and two little grandchildren being gunned down by a "good guy" nigger for no reason? Who cares about them? Maybe they weren't libtards.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Look at her, face so damned bloated with blubber from her steady diet of fast-food that even her eyelids are so obese she can barely open her eyes.
    The diddy was unavailable for comment. A: She's not sure who he is, and B: He's probably dead or at Nigger U.

35. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast