Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Nigger "Intellectual" Ta-Nehisi Coates Trashes Jordan Peterson by Making Him into Hydra's Red Skull in a Marvel Comic

If you haven't heard of this shitburger Ta-Nehisi Coates, he is this nigger intelleckshual (equivalent of an average 6th grade white student) who says racism is holding him down as he makes millions off of sinecures like writing scripts for nigger movies. He is one of the chief niggers holding his greedy paws out looking for reparations too. Well in true modern media fashion, both Hollywood and Marvel contracted this trained ape to scribble shit for them. So they put the nigger to work re-writing Hydra, the Nazi era inspired baddy nemesis of Captain America. So this gorilla turns Hydra's Red Skull into a Jordan Peterson clone. Hey I am neutral on Jordan Peterson, but this shitape sucks for abusing his job to use a comic book to attack Jordan. Like most niggers, he is as arrogant as he is shameless. Here is Jordan Peterson's daughter defending her dad:
    Of course all these woke shitbag sites like Slatused this as a chance to do some more nigger dick sucking and trash Jordan: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...ll/ar-BB1fnSrO
    You can comment here about it: https://www.newsweek.com/jordan-pete...-comic-1581325

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ta-Nehisi-Coates.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	6.4 KB 
ID:	14876
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    If you haven't heard of this shitburger Ta-Nehisi Coates, he is this nigger intelleckshual (equivalent of an average 6th grade white student) who says racism is holding him down as he makes millions off of sinecures like writing scripts for nigger movies. He is one of the chief niggers holding his greedy paws out looking for reparations too. Well in true modern media fashion, both Hollywood and Marvel contracted this trained ape to scribble shit for them. So they put the nigger to work re-writing Hydra, the Nazi era inspired baddy nemesis of Captain America. So this gorilla turns Hydra's Red Skull into a Jordan Peterson clone. Hey I am neutral on Jordan Peterson, but this shitape sucks for abusing his job to use a comic book to attack Jordan. Like most niggers, he is as arrogant as he is shameless. Here is Jordan Peterson's daughter defending her dad:
    Of course all these woke shitbag sites like Slatused this as a chance to do some more nigger dick sucking and trash Jordan: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...ll/ar-BB1fnSrO
    You can comment here about it: https://www.newsweek.com/jordan-pete...-comic-1581325

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ta-Nehisi-Coates.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	6.4 KB 
ID:	14876
    That retarded bootlip looks like it maybe has a 70 IQ!! (I'm being GENEROUS!!) Well I guess that's genius level for a nigger!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    That retarded bootlip looks like it maybe has a 70 IQ!! (I'm being GENEROUS!!) Well I guess that's genius level for a nigger!!
    You’re being generous alright!Average nigg IQs are below 65. That’s borderline re re!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    You’re being generous alright!Average nigg IQs are below 65. That’s borderline re re!
    Tru Dat!!