Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Ewww, just ewww! Stinky niggermobile full of trash! (with pics)

Went to the thrift store today. When I went to park, I noticed some asshole had parked half in one parking spot and half in the other. So, I parked in the least taken spot. When I got out of the truck, I noticed an un-Godly stench emanating from the vehicle that was parked niggerdly (a Hyundai Santa Fe.) And I looked at it and noticed that the whole vehicle was a garbage can on wheels. It was full of stinky, decaying trash with only the driver's seat bare. Then I noticed a drunk dindu sitting on the sidewalk with (literally, I'm not joking) a half drank 40 oz of Mickey's Malt Liquor next to him. He was having a heated argument with an invisible adversary that he constantly kept yelling "Why yooooz trippin'?" at. He was wearing a stained, dirty t-shirt and a pair of pajama bottoms. And people walked by and gave him him change out of sympathy. By the time I left the thrift store, the dindu was gone. But, his half drank 40 was still there as was the stinky niggermobile full of trash. Ewwwww, just ewww..... :0

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I want to say it could be worse, but I can't imagine unless it was filled with feces. Maybe it was underneath.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

3. Likes Tar Remover, Anastasia liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Id have pissed on it.

I have also witnessed multiple times niggers arguing with invisible adversaries. Lol. What is with that?

5. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Id have pissed on it.

I have also witnessed multiple times niggers arguing with invisible adversaries. Lol. What is with that?
    Sometimes a nigger loses the fragile filter in their brain from too much crack use. This in turn lets out the argument it is having with itself at all times. We get to see its paranoia in a different form than the usual "cuz uh be black" mode.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

7. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Sometimes a nigger loses the fragile filter in their brain from too much crack use. This in turn lets out the argument it is having with itself at all times. We get to see its paranoia in a different form than the usual "cuz uh be black" mode.
    I sometimes have to drive through nigger infested areas. They usually look apocalyptic, like a nuclear bomb hit the area. While driving through I will see multiple ones all by themselves, screaming at the sky, throwing punches at invisible people and staggering about. If it weren’t dangerous for my health I would do it as a recreational activity because it can be quite entertaining. I took a video of one one day and sent it to my wife while I was sitting at the niggerland red light.

9. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There may have been a dead nigger in the trunk...... Call the cops and report smelling a dead body. Then stay around and video it. That would be fun.

11. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I sometimes have to drive through nigger infested areas. They usually look apocalyptic, like a nuclear bomb hit the area. While driving through I will see multiple ones all by themselves, screaming at the sky, throwing punches at invisible people and staggering about. If it weren’t dangerous for my health I would do it as a recreational activity because it can be quite entertaining. I took a video of one one day and sent it to my wife while I was sitting at the niggerland red light.
    There are still parts of the Bronx that look like old pictures of European cities bombed during WWII. The difference is that the European cities could be rebuilt and stay rebuilt.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

13. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is why WP grenades should made available to the public. THe fire you can't put out.

15. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    There are still parts of the Bronx that look like old pictures of European cities bombed during WWII. The difference is that the European cities could be rebuilt and stay rebuilt.
    They destroy everything. Their neighborhoods also stink like shit. I had to inspect a nigger property in niggerville one day and the tenant that was living there wouldnt let me on the property. When I showed up, the nigger owner was arguing with the shirtless buck in the front yard. The tenant buck would have attacked me if I tried to go in. I’m sure it had all kinds of crack and whatever else it didn’t want me to see. I told her I wasn’t going in there and left.

17. Likes Tar Remover liked this post