Likes Likes:  3
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers Attack Postal Worker

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    a barefooted nigger beating down the post worker? Raw Africa has finally arrived. Time to return to sender.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    a barefooted nigger beating down the post worker? Raw Africa has finally arrived. Time to return to sender.
    I heard that postal workers carry pepper spray!! She should have sprayed that PRIMATE!!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I heard that postal workers carry pepper spray!! She should have sprayed that PRIMATE!!
    A little stronger Pb based spray.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    For our particular American niggers that where to be breed to be big. They need to have bear spray. Niggers in Africa are skinny tiny guys. American breed niggers are huge.

6. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    For our particular American niggers that where to be breed to be big. They need to have bear spray. Niggers in Africa are skinny tiny guys. American breed niggers are huge.
    Yes, as Antique Plantation Equipment a white master would want a big buck to breed with as gigantic a niggersow as possible. Then the niggers were fed actually quite well. That led to niggers only 10 years old and already 6 feet tall, and niggerpotamuses reaching 300 pounds just by looking at pictures of KFC.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

8. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I was a PBX installer/repairman they would give us these little cans of halt. It was a capsaicin base spray that had little effect on dogs and insufficient pressure to reach them which meant it was blowing back in your face if there was any wind. Picture your self standing before a 150lb Sheppard that's pissed because you woke him up with this little can of halt as a means of self defense. Then comes the cans of wasp spray they bought to replace the orange can that worked and worked well. The problem with the orange can the stuff was full of acetone and would eat the insulation off the wires. The Green can was supposed to work just as well but didn't. I did notice a dog near the pedestal I just sprayed hauled ass and wouldn't come near the fence. Hmmmmm; I just found halts replacement!

Be known I'm a dog lover and would never go out of my way to harm one. I would always attempt to get the owner to corral their dogs before entering their property.

For a phone man there were place you loved to work and there were those your knew you were lucky to leave with your life. My nemesis was junk yards. They were always full of phoneman hating dogs ready to take chunks out of your ass and thighs. I was dispatched to this junk yard in the summer and had my windows down when this fucking monster of a Rottweiler fly's through the passenger window and tries to eat me. Green can to the rescue. He exited as fast as he entered and started rubbing its face in the grass by the junk yard shack. I go inside the shack and here is this nigger hacking and wheezing just like his dog. I could only surmise the spray also trickled through his window. The green can now had another use which was quickly advertised around the work center.

10. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post