Close

Likes Likes:  1
Reply to Thread
    LaQueefa MuhPoozie
    Chimpout Guest

cRAPer DMX Daiyd

Another worthless disgusting purveyor of degenerate cRap music has earned it's batwings with an overdose of drugs that lead to a heart attack . Reports say cRAPper DMX (real name, Earl Simmons) had "virtually no brain function" after it was deprived of oxygen for nearly 30 minutes following its overdose. (Sounds like it had a penchant for the same chemicals St. George Groyd had.) A bit inaccurate considering it was a nigger with virtually no brain function to begin with. Over the course of it's 50 year societally deleterious existence , it was involved in copious amounts of crime -- weapons, drugs, DUI and tax evasion. It spent a lot of time at taxpayers expense attending N.U. but learned nothing. It, unfortunately for humanity, left behind 15 nigglets to utilize resources and deprive worthwhile humans, and to wreak havoc on society in the future.

Since it doesn't have a soul, it has fluttered off to oblivion. Good riddance nigger!

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...r-dead-175779/
    https://www.tmz.com/2021/04/09/dmx-d...ose-od-rapper/

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yea, it did its damage. 15 niglets for fucks sake. They die young but that doesnt stop them from overbreeding. I wonder if this nigger had any crap money left. If so, how long till the niglets absorb it all.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I have no idea if I've had a misfortune to hear any of this nigger's "songs". All cRap "songs" sound exactly same and I do my best to to avoid hearing them.

Anyway, a dead cRapper or any dead nigger puts a smile on my face.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    White man's fault. It had like 15-16 kids from 9 sows, so the fights over the KFC franchise will be epic.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The vile nigger beast made it to 50! That’s a geriatric age for a crapper!He shoulda gotten his bat wings 25 + years ago!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw an article where his spokesman was claiming he was alive. The niggers spawn are probably trying to set up a niggy smalls deal where he can release a new album after feeding worms for a decade.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Glad the hell spawn is dead but 15 little niglets? That celebration feels hollow, I’m just gonna cross my fingers and hope these little niglets all cap each other trying to inherit the air polluters money. Perhaps pappy set up a haunted house all the niglets have to spend the night in (like the conjuring!) to inherit the money and by the next morning every nigger will have been capped.
    Probably not, fucking niggers are still pieces of shit even in hell.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Glad the hell spawn is dead but 15 little niglets? That celebration feels hollow, I’m just gonna cross my fingers and hope these little niglets all cap each other trying to inherit the air polluters money. Perhaps pappy set up a haunted house all the niglets have to spend the night in (like the conjuring!) to inherit the money and by the next morning every nigger will have been capped.
    Probably not, fucking niggers are still pieces of shit even in hell.
    Niggers will not have to spend the night in a haunted house to cap each other. As soon as one of its hellspawn gets some of the cash, a rival nigger will do it.

Besides if it is one thing niggers are more scared of than work boots, it is ghosts.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

9. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

15 niglets????

15 fucking niglets??!?!?!?!?!?!

I hope they go down the same path as their father and goodify themselves

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe the 15 niglets will batwing all of each other when fighting over the "estate," but then we have to worry about how many niglets they've spawned already. If that nigger was 50, it would have many grandniglets by now.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    This jigaboo lost brain function long long time ago.

Tell it like it is
    Chimpout Guest

You sure?

You mean this stupid nigger died from a drug overdose?
    For the last two weeks I have been watching a bunch of state sponsored shysters trying to prove that drugs are harmless, and that niggers only die at the hands of hard working police officers.....

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    D.M.X. = Debilitated Mozambiquan Xcrement