Close

Likes Likes:  68
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger cops vs 5 year old niglet from hell: handcuffs are your new best friend!

Scroll to about the seven minute mark.

“When you get older, when you want to make your own decisions, you know what’s going to be your best friend?” another officer later told the child while holding up a pair of handcuffs, the footage shows. “These right here.”

The disturbing interaction between police and the young child, which has since elicited horrified reactions from some community members, was first detailed in a lawsuit filed by the boy’s mother earlier this year. The Montgomery County Department of Police then made the body camera footage public until Friday.
    https://www.vice.com/en/article/k7am...is-best-friend
    Last edited by Whitey Ford; 03-27-2021 at 03:05 PM. Reason: added text/link
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That snake-haired sow-with-a-badge should scare that turdler straight, or more likely, gay.
    How does somebody that out of shape stay on the force ? The bat fairy can't be far behind her.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't imagine the patience of human teachers that have to deal with niglets. That one is already screeching "DINDU NUFFINS!" as loud as it can. It just doesn't know the words yet.

This is why I've said niglets at birff should be tattooed on their foreheads with future NU identification numbers. Just throw the niglet in NU for good. Maybe it won't spare taxpayers the expense of feeding and housing it, but at least there won't be the expense of trials, and it will prevent the inevitable human victims.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Scroll to about the seven minute mark.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/k7am...is-best-friend
    This is one area I grew up in. The niggers in this area are out of CONTROL!!

6. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I can't imagine the patience of human teachers that have to deal with niglets. That one is already screeching "DINDU NUFFINS!" as loud as it can. It just doesn't know the words yet.

This is why I've said niglets at birff should be tattooed on their foreheads with future NU identification numbers. Just throw the niglet in NU for good. Maybe it won't spare taxpayers the expense of feeding and housing it, but at least there won't be the expense of trials, and it will prevent the inevitable human victims.
    Tru Dat!!

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't imagine the patience of human teachers that have to deal with niglets.
    Just figuring out the ebonic names their mammies made up would give any teacher a headache.
    Especially when neither the chile, or it's mammy, can spell the goddamn thing.
    They should just refuse to address the shitlet by name. Serves them right for voting for Obama.

10. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The sow popo was telling the nigglet like it is.But I’m sure that little nigger will be in and out of jail all its life.Niggers don’t have enough sense to listen to heed warnings.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The sow popo was telling the nigglet like it is.But I’m sure that little nigger will be in and out of jail all its life.Niggers don’t have enough sense to listen to heed warnings.
    A better strategy would be to confine the little bastard right off the bat, only letting him out if he behaves.
    You know that's not happening.

14. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree that they should lock it up now. Let the little nigger acclimate to prison life.Because it will be a revolving door for the rest of its life.

16. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I agree that they should lock it up now. Let the little nigger acclimate to prison life.Because it will be a revolving door for the rest of its life.
    Tru Dat!!

18. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Time for the Electric Whip.

20. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    That snake-haired sow-with-a-badge should scare that turdler straight, or more likely, gay.

That massive, tank-like battle sow would scare the hell out of me, but it doesn't faze the screeching niglet. My god, these niglets are like little demons from hell from the moment they're shat out.

How does somebody that out of shape stay on the force ? The bat fairy can't be far behind her
    Can't see her, or them, chasing any perps.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	copsPc.jpeg 
Views:	57 
Size:	485.5 KB 
ID:	14734
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

22. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Jeebus H Christ, those sows are massive ! Their breath alone is worse than pepper spray.
    Bullet proof vests don't fit, and aren't necessary, with an extra 200 pounds of ugly fat for protection.
    They stick a roll of toilet paper on their nightstick, to wipe their giant ass. Yikes !

24. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Jeebus H Christ, those sows are massive ! Their breath alone is worse than pepper spray.
    Bullet proof vests don't fit, and aren't necessary, with an extra 200 pounds of ugly fat for protection.
    They stick a roll of toilet paper on their nightstick, to wipe their giant ass. Yikes !

They can't catch suspects but could be used to restrain, by sitting on some hapless YT under arrest by nigger cops for nothing. Those uniforms must be custom made. Who makes pants in size 100Wx25?

Blob in Marvel Comics is invulnerable to bullets because of his fat, but those niggerpotamuses can withstand nuclear blasts. One of them can fart and shatter windows with more force than the Tsar Bomba.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

26. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

They can't catch suspects but could be used to restrain, by sitting on some hapless YT under arrest by nigger cops for nothing. Those uniforms must be custom made. Who makes pants in size 100Wx25?

Blob in Marvel Comics is invulnerable to bullets because of his fat, but those niggerpotamuses can withstand nuclear blasts. One of them can fart and shatter windows with more force than the Tsar Bomba.
    Imagine one of those sowpotomi sitting on you and then farting? "I CAN'T BREEVE!!!" We're not talking chubby or even fat. This is super-morbid obesity. A criminal wouldn't need to run away. They can just stroll away knowing these buffarillas can never catch them. Oh, well, at least we know they won't live long. The die-beetus doesn't care about BLM.

You notice the only ones vaguely human-sized are the, well - the humans?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

28. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger cops know how to deal with a feral niglet

Nigger cops know that niglet needs a whooping. I'm sure my taxes will pay for the inevitable ghetto lottery payout.
    Maryland Police Officers Cuff 5-Year-Old and Tell Mother to 'Beat Him' (theroot.com)

30. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Imagine one of those sowpotomi sitting on you and then farting? "I CAN'T BREEVE!!!"
    Worse than any chemical warfare. It would be less painful to die from nerve agents that liquefy your insides.

32. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    Nigger cops know that niglet needs a whooping. I'm sure my taxes will pay for the inevitable ghetto lottery payout.
    Maryland Police Officers Cuff 5-Year-Old and Tell Mother to 'Beat Him' (theroot.com)

No one needs to tell a sow to beat the niglets.

Alas, that is also YT's fault. The mammies learned that from slave owners:

Unfortunately, a lot of Black people adhere to the “spare the rod, spoil the child” nonsense that they learned in the same country that used similar (albeit far more cruel and extreme) tactics to keep the negroes in line for centuries.
    How the hell else can niggers be kept in line? We're seeing what happens when they aren't - widespread murder, rape, mayhem and all manner of niggershines/TNB.

34. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think it was appropriate of the sheboon cop to acquaint the little shitskin future felon w/handcuffs.Because the little black bastard will be wearing them for most of it’s hopefully short life!

36. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Media defaming the police again! young nigger criminal out of control. Some how cops fault!

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/maryl...210856387.html

Video Shows Maryland Police Screaming At, Threatening Crying 5-Year-Old Boy

38. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast