Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

BLM founding she boon buys $1.4 million mansion in nigger/crime free white neighborhood

Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Patrisse Khan-Cullors Lands Topanga Canyon Compound

Nigger lives matter so much that she don't want to live anywhere near them.

A secluded mini-compound tucked into L.A.’s rustic and semi-remote Topanga Canyon was recently sold for a tad more than $1.4 million to a corporate entity that public records show is controlled by Patrisse Khan-Cullors, 37-year-old social justice visionary and co-founder of the galvanizing and, for some, controversial Black Lives Matter movement.

A winding 15 minute drive from The Commons at Calabasas and a slightly longer and somewat less serpentine drive from Malibu’s Getty Villa, the pint-sized compound spans about one-quarter of an acre. The property’s not-quite 2,400 square feet is divided between the a three-bedroom and two-bath main house and a separate one-bed/one-bath apartment capable of hosting guests long term with a private entry and a living room with kitchenette.

Interior spaces feature bamboo floors and, in the spacious open-plan living room, dining area and kitchen, vaulted ceilings clad in knotty pine. A whitewashed raised hearth brick fireplace anchors the living room and numerous skylights baths the cavernous space with natural light.
    https://www.dirt.com/gallery/more-di...secullors_tc1/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    And already any right-minded human neighbors already want to move out before local real estate prices tank! They'd better make sure to put the local police at the top of their contacts, and set up expansive alarm systems for when visiting homies decide to case the neighborhood.

I give a nice place like that a week before it's trashed. The floor will be ruined by Newports put out on it, and from furniture being slid around as niggers make room for bongo parties. The walls will be stained with niggershit by the end of Day 2 as the she-boon and its Buck of the Night start arguing over which has the bigger muh dikk.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    And already any right-minded human neighbors already want to move out before local real estate prices tank! They'd better make sure to put the local police at the top of their contacts, and set up expansive alarm systems for when visiting homies decide to case the neighborhood.

I give a nice place like that a week before it's trashed. The floor will be ruined by Newports put out on it, and from furniture being slid around as niggers make room for bongo parties. The walls will be stained with niggershit by the end of Day 2 as the she-boon and its Buck of the Night start arguing over which has the bigger muh dikk.
    There's a neighborhood in Maryland called Burnished Wood Court. During the obongo years, the obongo administration hired a whole bunch of useless affirmative action niggers to work in DC for six figure salaries, and these niggers bought up $500K houses in Burnished Wood Court like wildfire. But then, due to influx of niggers, the property values of that whole neighborhood shrank by half.

I found this out while researching the story of a fat she boon Congressional Aide that bought a house there. She was getting muh dikked by a Secret Service nigger that she was sure was muh dikking around on her. So one day when this ape slept over at her house after a night of muh dikkinz, she confronted him the morning after. The nigger denied everything, so this fat she boon picked up the Secret Service nigger's sidearm which was laying on top of his clothes and popped off a couple of rounds at him. The Police were called, and the sow lost her job. I don't know what happened to the Secret Service nigger. And the property values understandably suffered for the residency of the affirmative action magic nigger population of Burnished Wood Court.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers always want to move into white neighborhoods.You never see White’s wanting to move into a nigger neighborhood.I guess the one thing in common that whites and niggers have is that we both hate niggers!

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's one of the hideous she-spooks that knocked Bernie aside, and took over his campaign event.
    They certainly made Bernie look like a bitch, and he really didn't need any help in that department.
    Her face could stop a clock, and light it on fire. She is one fat, sloppy sow.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There goes the neighborhood!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    So.....nigger lives really don't matter. Money Love Matters.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Niggers always want to move into white neighborhoods.You never see White’s wanting to move into a nigger neighborhood.I guess the one thing in common that whites and niggers have is that we both hate niggers!

There was the curious case of Bubba Clinton who opened up an office in Harlem after leaving with the White House silverware. I initially assumed he moved there due to his penchant for oil-drilling nigger whores but he only stayed there for around 10 years but the residents never saw him. It was a paper residency and he obviously only wanted the property for the Hilda-beast's political future. Quite ironically, the nigger residents complained about him raising the property values there:

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...ticle-1.118478
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    There was the curious case of Bubba Clinton who opened up an office in Harlem after leaving with the White House silverware. I initially assumed he moved there due to his penchant for oil-drilling nigger whores but he only stayed there for around 10 years but the residents never saw him. It was a paper residency and he obviously only wanted the property for the Hilda-beast's political future. Quite ironically, the nigger residents complained about him raising the property values there:

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...ticle-1.118478
    Niggers don’t want YT to move into their hood because he will drive the value of housing up.And YT does not want niggers moving into their neighborhoods because niggers will drive the value of housing down.Maybe we can come to a mutual agreement where we can stay out of each other’s neighborhoods!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apparently the feral she boon is buying multiple million dollar residences.
    BLM co-founder Patrisse Khan-Cullors’ million-dollar real-estate buying binge

As protests broke out across the country in the name of Black Lives Matter, the group’s co-founder went on a real estate-buying binge, snagging four high-end homes for $3.2 million in the US alone, according to property records.

Patrisse Khan-Cullors, 37, also eyed property in the Bahamas at an ultra-exclusive resort where Justin Timberlake and Tiger Woods both have homes, The Post has learned. Luxury apartments and townhouses at the beachfront Albany resort outside Nassau are priced between $5 million and $20 million, according to a local agent.

The self-described Marxist last month purchased a $1.4 million home on a secluded road a short drive from Malibu in Los Angeles, according to a report. The 2,370 square-foot property features “soaring ceilings, skylights and plenty of windows” with canyon views. The Topanga Canyon homestead, which includes two houses on a quarter acre, is just one of three homes Khan-Cullors owns in the Los Angeles area, public records show.
    It's also a lesboon.

https://nypost.com/2021/04/10/inside...-buying-binge/

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

Man, I know you arent kidding but this is exactly what will happen. I moved into a neighborhood four years ago in 90%+ white suburbia so my kids could go to school here. I asked the filthy realtor whore what color skin my neighbors have. She laughed and hinted at what a bigot i was.

I bought the house and my neighbor is a white cuck fuck that is married to a sheboon that is so ugly and filthy it would blow your mind. He works all day and this boon blares music that rattles the walls in my house. The boon doesn’t work and this poor sap has three extremely ugly yellow kids that destroy the neighborhood.

I have had neighbors come to me and ask me how i can live next to them completely unsolicited. The whole street hates their ass. They leave trash in the yard. They boom “muh poosay muh dikkk” music all day. The boon yells at the niglets at the top of its lungs and calls them “fuckers, useless mufuggahs, debils, stupid” hell you name it.

16. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Patrisse Khan-Cullors Lands Topanga Canyon Compound

https://www.dirt.com/gallery/more-di...secullors_tc1/
    Even niggers don't want to live with niggers!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Notice where the brain should be. The top of it's head looks chopped off. If that part is missing from a human, he is missing 3/5ths of his brain.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Man, I know you arent kidding but this is exactly what will happen. I moved into a neighborhood four years ago in 90%+ white suburbia so my kids could go to school here. I asked the filthy realtor whore what color skin my neighbors have. She laughed and hinted at what a bigot i was.

I bought the house and my neighbor is a white cuck fuck that is married to a sheboon that is so ugly and filthy it would blow your mind. He works all day and this boon blares music that rattles the walls in my house. The boon doesn’t work and this poor sap has three extremely ugly yellow kids that destroy the neighborhood.

I have had neighbors come to me and ask me how i can live next to them completely unsolicited. The whole street hates their ass. They leave trash in the yard. They boom “muh poosay muh dikkk” music all day. The boon yells at the niglets at the top of its lungs and calls them “fuckers, useless mufuggahs, debils, stupid” hell you name it.
    I'm not kidding at all how niggers immediately drive down property prices, and I grew up almost like you described. Sandman Sr. was no niggerlover, but I wish when we moved when I was young, he'd had heeded nature's warning sign of shitskin, and passed on this house on an otherwise nice street. I posted a long time ago about about "The coalburner next door" and her three spawns of the devil. We didn't hear them playing cRap, but the oldest niglet would sometimes go up and down the street with a plastic horn, like a vuvuzela. "Hey habby habby ho!" It was probably its imitation of the cRapper mating call.

The coalburner and her parents tried to restrain the niglets, though the only proper way would be locking them up in NU forever, no matter how young they are. The oldest niglet wasn't even 10 years old and already trying to get its muh dikk on with all the little white girls. I think I only saw the buck pappy a couple of times. Our dog got loose once, and being friendly with everything (even cats), he trotted up to the nigger with tail wagging. Then the nigger kicked my dog! There was nothing we could do because our dog was on the sidewalk.

The reason the buck didn't live there is because it had a mostly permanent address at NU. I remember the police coming to look for it, because it had escaped or violated parole, I'm not sure.

After a few years the mudshark moved to her own apartment, probably because her parents had had enough. Right then was an immediate bounce in local property values.

Then one day my sister said, "Come look, DeWayne is on TV!" It was one of those daytime trash shows, this time dealing with "kids out of control." The oldest niglet had been muh dikking every female that would let it. Someone in the audience said, at least use a condom! The nigger, now a teenaper and full grown, said, "Iddone feels da same! Iddone feels da same!" Can you imagine being a human home buyer, ignorant of a neighbor like that next door, and you come home one day to find your daughter terrorized and afraid to go out because of nigger neighbors?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can bet that neighborhood is going to see property up for sale quick. Anyone who stays is going to see a massive loss in value. Nigger jungle in 3-5 years.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not kidding at all how niggers immediately drive down property prices, and I grew up almost like you described. Sandman Sr. was no niggerlover, but I wish when we moved when I was young, he'd had heeded nature's warning sign of shitskin, and passed on this house on an otherwise nice street. I posted a long time ago about about "The coalburner next door" and her three spawns of the devil. We didn't hear them playing cRap, but the oldest niglet would sometimes go up and down the street with a plastic horn, like a vuvuzela. "Hey habby habby ho!" It was probably its imitation of the cRapper mating call.

The coalburner and her parents tried to restrain the niglets, though the only proper way would be locking them up in NU forever, no matter how young they are. The oldest niglet wasn't even 10 years old and already trying to get its muh dikk on with all the little white girls. I think I only saw the buck pappy a couple of times. Our dog got loose once, and being friendly with everything (even cats), he trotted up to the nigger with tail wagging. Then the nigger kicked my dog! There was nothing we could do because our dog was on the sidewalk.

The reason the buck didn't live there is because it had a mostly permanent address at NU. I remember the police coming to look for it, because it had escaped or violated parole, I'm not sure.

After a few years the mudshark moved to her own apartment, probably because her parents had had enough. Right then was an immediate bounce in local property values.

Then one day my sister said, "Come look, DeWayne is on TV!" It was one of those daytime trash shows, this time dealing with "kids out of control." The oldest niglet had been muh dikking every female that would let it. Someone in the audience said, at least use a condom! The nigger, now a teenaper and full grown, said, "Iddone feels da same! Iddone feels da same!" Can you imagine being a human home buyer, ignorant of a neighbor like that next door, and you come home one day to find your daughter terrorized and afraid to go out because of nigger neighbors?
    Haha, was the nigger on Murrray? I would have a hard time not harming the nigger that kicks my dog. I know I have mentioned before on here but my sheboon neighbor likes to have all her fambly over. My dogs bark at them through the fence and I heard one say “dat dog be rayciss” one day. It was hilarious. They would sue my dog if they could.