Close

Likes Likes:  5
Reply to Thread
    Dr. LaQueefa
    Chimpout Guest

CDC says RAYCISSIZUMZ is a Public Health Threat

The CDC says racism is a serious public health threat. It also blames racism for COVID-19’s disproportionate impact on niggers. What a crock of shiite! Last time I checked, CDC is an abbreviation for Centers for Disease Control. How is racism a disease? How is racism diagnosed in an individual? What are the medications and treatment prescribed for the condition? What is the code used to bill insurance companies for the treatment? If racism IS a disease, niggers have it the worst. Niggers hate all other races more than any other group. Racism is a political issue, not a health issue. The CDC should not be a bunch of anti-white male bashing, virtue signaling, race activists paid for by tax dollars. I might have to write my congressman.

As for covid and other health issues that impact niggers go, it's not due to racism, it's due to niggerish bad choices like doing drugs, smoking, eating greasy fried chicken and deep fried foods, fast foods, sugar loaded purple drank & soda and sugary, salty, greasy snacks all day.

The last time the CDC tried to make a political issue into a health issue, it was over gun ownership. They said, "Guns are a serious public health issue." I think it was during the nigger president years. They wanted to require everyone who wanted to buy a gun to go to a psychologist to get a clean bill of mental health. At the same time they were trying to promote that anyone who wants to own a gun automatically has a mental illness, and therefore, would not be able to buy one. Thankfully, that bit of niggershines failed.

If the CDC wants to go down that road, they should look at all the issues surrounding niggers like violence, low intelligence, crime, disease and disease transmission rates. The CDC would have to conclude that niggers themselves are a disease and a serious public health threat. The recommended treatment would obviously be quarantine and removal from society, preferably back to the jungles, plains and deserts of Africa. It's going to be a long 4 years with this nigger-loving administration.

It's a good thing I'm not racist. I'm speciest. Niggers are not a race of humans, they a an animal species.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/racism-se...hreat-cdc-says

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, animal mother liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only health threat to the boo is lead poisoning or excessive chicken and malt liquor consumption.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    All very well stated! Niggers have the highest rates of STDs, COVID infections and transmissions, hepatitis, and pretty much any disease you can name. What species gave us HIV and Ebola, after all? Not continent, but species, because it's not like Berbers or even asslifter Egyptians are responsible for the worst diseases.

I've seen an old nigger buck wearing a sock around its face instead of a proper mask, undoubtedly an unwashed sock, so it was spreading around all the bacteria, viruses and fungi that it brewed in its shoes. The same day, a crusty old nigger sow came up in a motorized shopping cart, mask pulled down to its chin. I'm not worried when humans do that, but I am about niggers and all the diseases besides COVID they spread.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The stupidity and violence of the negro is the root cause of hate directed their way. But negative perceptions and hurt feelings are nothing, compared to the real world actions of niggers. The woketurds are up in arms about whitey's "Muh feels", while they ignore the cancer that we all know is killing our country.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Liberalism is a public health crisis that should be investigated, but won’t.
    Because of liberalism we have nigger AA hires in jobs that put people’s lives at serious risk, as we’ve just seen United Airlines do. Nigger doctors, pilots, police, lawmakers, even vehicle operation. Nigger logic gets people killed considering that they want to unleash “retribution” upon any White person they can find, and their logic is just terrible.
    But whatever helps these virtue signaling pieces of shit pat themselves on the back while they endanger more people with their lies. Good job, assholes!

9. Likes Sandy liked this post
    abort_niggers_please
    Chimpout Guest
    Ah, the CDC... putting out misinformation and contradictory advice about covid. Doing the bidding of the elites, I see. Just one more gubmint branch doing the work of taking away our constitutional rights.
    The powers that be are giving the ape race (temporary) power just to keep us divided.
    Now we are to believe them that racism is a public health hazard? Apes make unwise health choices like having too many babies and living off of gibsmedat and it's whitey's fault?

I'm all for abortion because those that get them are mostly apes and the world doesn't need any more brown babies that whitey tax dollar will support. Abort niggers.