Close

Likes Likes:  32
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger Markle off the hook.....Gangster Phil is deyad !!

Nigger Markle, the Royal Fambly's gollywog, must be breathing a sigh of relief this morning as Grandpa Phil goes to that big palace in the sky. I'm sure she had fears of ending up like her husband's momma.....sandwiched below Paris !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Golliwog (originally spelled Golliwogg) is the least known of the major anti-black caricatures in the United States. Golliwogs are grotesque creatures,1 with very dark, often jet black skin, large white-rimmed eyes, red or white clown lips, and wild, frizzy hair.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	golliwogs.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	11.1 KB 
ID:	14853

4. Likes CoonsЯus, Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Nigger Markle, the Royal Fambly's gollywog, must be breathing a sigh of relief this morning as Grandpa Phil goes to that big palace in the sky. I'm sure she had fears of ending up like her husband's momma.....sandwiched below Paris !

Too bad he didn't make it to the century mark. He could have had a congratulatory telegram from his wife. But it's a miracle he got to be 99, what with the hard life he had, struggling and working so hard for long hours to support his family.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    what with the hard life he had, struggling and working so hard for long hours to support his family.
    stepping away from humor for the minute Diva, remember he was a Royal Navy sailor and officer during WWII - the chances of him being lost at sea were extremely high. For any sailor to survive the German Uboats was really quite a feat. If only for this accomplishment, I salute the man.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don’t think Philip was a major threat to the quadroon.I would think it’s the queen and the very quiet Prince Charles. I still have hopes that the quadroon and her sproggs,along with the ginger oil drifter have a little bad luck at 50,000 feet during a family flight and end up perished.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am 1,000% sure Philip had the SAS take care of Diana the sandnigger loving whore. Damn it, a princess of everything white, and she wants to lay with Muslim filth. No evidence he did it, well, those SAS were professionals. He was too old to deal with Markle.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

10. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I am 1,000% sure Philip had the SAS take care of Diana the sandnigger loving whore. Damn it, a princess of everything white, and she wants to lay with Muslim filth. No evidence he did it, well, those SAS were professionals. He was too old to deal with Markle.
    100% - I would put my muh dik on it !

12. Likes Ignatow , Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    100% - I would put my muh dik on it !
    Damn, you funny maing!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

14. Likes CoonsЯus, Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    stepping away from humor for the minute Diva, remember he was a Royal Navy sailor and officer during WWII - the chances of him being lost at sea were extremely high. For any sailor to survive the German Uboats was really quite a feat. If only for this accomplishment, I salute the man.

Yeah, he managed to survive, unlike countless other young men who did not. And then he returned to his life of luxury paid for by others that he enjoyed from cradle to grave, while those countless others who also managed to survive - although often with mutiliations, PSTD, and little to come home to - struggled.

He was lucky, that's all. I feel no great admiration for that. This is JMHO.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Golliwog! Yes.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Tru Dat!!

19. Likes Tar Remover, Ignatow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I read that Harry feels bad now he was not there when his grandfather died. I can't believe he gave all that up for her. I read that BLM wanted to protest the royal family. WTF. I'd watch it if I were them.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    I read that Harry feels bad now he was not there when his grandfather died. I can't believe he gave all that up for her. I read that BLM wanted to protest the royal family. WTF. I'd watch it if I were them.
    well we know the answer....niggers ruin everything ! Simple.

22. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post