Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

'Dr. Chanequa' the Theological Professor she boon prays to God for help hating Whitey

Theology prof: 'Dear God, please help me to hate White people'

This hideously and disgustingly ugly she boon should be hating mirrors instead
    A seminary professor wrote a prayer in which she asks God to help her “hate White people.”

Chanequa Walker-Barnes is an associate professor of practical theology at Mercer University in Macon, Georgia, which claims a Baptist identity. Her oration was published in A Rhythm of Prayer: A Collection of Meditations for Renewal.

“Dear God, Please help me to hate White people,” opens the prayer. “Or at least to want to hate them. At least, I want to stop caring about them, individually and collectively.”

“I want to stop caring about their misguided, racist souls, to stop believing that they can be better, that they can stop being racist,” she continues.
    https://campusreform.org/article?id=17185
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jeebus H Christ, look at that torpedo headed beast ! Yeah, she's a professor, and I'm the Easter Bunny.
    I don't need help from God, or anyone else, to hate this fugly sow, and her tribe of shit-flinging apes.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Without getting too much into religion, this is what I believe.
    God told us to love each other as he loved us.
    God told us to have dominion over animals.
    We can love animals and our pets, because they please us and have use for us, as in food, hide, etc.
    Animals that are of no use to us, we keep away from, or control.

The nigger was given a chance to be useful, to be a pet, to work and serve. Stupidly, some people thought they were human like us. Look at them right now. Useless, violent, ugly, just pollution to humanity. Either they know their place (unlikely), or segregation. We can self-segregate, but future generations, well, I don't think we can help them much.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post