Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Is The UK Tide Turning?

I hear there's a new TV news channel opening up in Britain shortly, called GB News.
    Could this be the start of the long-awaited response to political correctness? It's starting to look like it.

The new channel will be headed by journalist Andrew Neil (no left-winger). A number of well-known news presenters have already signed up for the channel, which is due to start in the very near future. I guess they're the ones who are fed up having to present the nigger-loving stories, and, like the general public, they've had enough too!

I know I'm an optimist, but I do believe the more the establishment throw this nigger-shit at the population, the more we react against it. But the laws suppress white people's views, by threatening them with prison whenever they speak out of turn.
    From what I can gather here at Chimpout, a number of members became racists when they were forced to go to school with the apes, and saw for the first time how they behaved!

Let's keep our fingers crossed, but it does sound as if this new channel is going to delight in presenting the "other side" of the news.
    Hang in there - the White race will emerge victorious, like they always do. It's a simple matter of IQ.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can bet if it is as it sounds, the left will be all over it like they are on Fox news. Any media that does not bend the knee to the left and actually tells the truth about nigger/muslim plague will be shit on constantly.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I firmly believe that this summer will be a time of reckoning for the nigger here in the US. There's going to be a BLM riot somewhere, but unlike last summer I think humans are going to fight back.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Had_It_With_Niggers View Post
    I firmly believe that this summer will be a time of reckoning for the nigger here in the US. There's going to be a BLM riot somewhere, but unlike last summer I think humans are going to fight back.
    I so hope you are right, HIWN. If White people don't fight back soon, even the United States is doomed.