Close

Likes Likes:  2
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest

United Airlines wants more niggers in the cockpit

Maybe youve heard about it, this current group think, the idea of holding up niggers, lowering the standards, discriminatory hiring practices to deliberately place niggers in occupational situations they aren't qualified for is not only unsafe, its discriminatory and racist.

I'll never fly United, ever, just another example of the way the country is going and the lunatic libs and democrapic nigger lovers are ecstatic......

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weren't the 737 Max planes that crashed piloted by niggers? Yes boing fucked up with their design but... This is an example of why you should not put niggers in the cockpit. The plane can't fly itself all the time and having pet niggers for appearances is dangerous.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teaching a destructive irresponsible low IQ ape how to fly a plane with 100’s of humans aboard is not smart.

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    I don't mind the idea PROVIDED that ALL of the flight attendants and passengers are NIGGERS and when the plane crashes (which it surely will!) it does so in the deep blue sea or a NON human habitat.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Weren't the 737 Max planes that crashed piloted by niggers? Yes boing fucked up with their design but... This is an example of why you should not put niggers in the cockpit. The plane can't fly itself all the time and having pet niggers for appearances is dangerous.
    There were physical design flaws that Boeing unforgivably hid, however, human pilots were able to compensate. So the entire fleet was grounded because niggers dinnow nuffins.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most commercial flight time is logged with no input from the flight crew.

But when eventually something something does go wrong, you need a captain and first officer that can immediately mitigate the issue without as much as breaking a sweat... repetitive drilling in emergency procedure that becomes second nature, muscle memory, experience!

I can see the cockpit video recorder picking up the conversation between two shines upon an audible alarm sounding right before the crash:

"What dat"? "Ize don't know"! "Whats should we do"? "Well Ize don'ts know, you supposed to know dat sheeeeeiiiiitttt"!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Most commercial flight time is logged with no input from the flight crew.

But when eventually something something does go wrong, you need a captain and first officer that can immediately mitigate the issue without as much as breaking a sweat... repetitive drilling in emergency procedure that becomes second nature, muscle memory, experience!

I can see the cockpit video recorder picking up the conversation between two shines upon an audible alarm sounding right before the crash:

"What dat"? "Ize don't know"! "Whats should we do"? "Well Ize don'ts know, you supposed to know dat sheeeeeiiiiitttt"!
    That's when like in "Airplane!", a flight attendant gets on the PA: "Is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?"
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Full clip View Post
    I don't mind the idea PROVIDED that ALL of the flight attendants and passengers are NIGGERS and when the plane crashes (which it surely will!) it does so in the deep blue sea or a NON human habitat.
    Thanks for giving me a good out-loud laugh! A great response. And although funny, still very true.
    The whole idea of putting niggers in positions of such responsibility absolutely horrifies me!!!!!

I wonder how many disasters will have to occur before the public start reacting against the airline's policy?

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Dis beez yo' Cap'n DeShaun DeCrashe speaking ana sune we beez gettin' YT's machine off da' groune IF we beez lucky.
    Da' good noos be dat sune we beez servin' lunch - da' bad noos beez dat it be yo' last watermelon and chiggun cos dis be ma' first take off!

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    There were physical design flaws that Boeing unforgivably hid, however, human pilots were able to compensate. So the entire fleet was grounded because niggers dinnow nuffins.
    Is everyone forgetting that aircraft have feelings too? The plane crashed because it suicided itself. Who could blame it. That wretched nigger stank and nigger babble in every compartment of the poor things airframe would make any machine want to take a deep sea dive.

11. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    UAL management should do an unscientific survey in the employee lot of one of their hubs.

Carefully inspect all cars for accident damage... rubs, scrapes and scratches then run the parking pass numbers to see if the nigger employees are the leaders in the demo derby tally.

If they are, (which they assuredly will be) re-ask themselves if they want niggermobile pilots on the flight deck of their aircraft.

A scrape or scratch to an airliner can run up a million dollar claim.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    UAL management should do an unscientific survey in the employee lot of one of their hubs.

Carefully inspect all cars for accident damage... rubs, scrapes and scratches then run the parking pass numbers to see if the nigger employees are the leaders in the demo derby tally.

If they are, (which they assuredly will be) re-ask themselves if they want niggermobile pilots on the flight deck of their aircraft.

Remember "Airplane!" when a ground control worker points a person, not a plane, in a certain direction and then a plane crashes through? Imagine niggers doing that job and suddenly feelin' dat needz to start monkeyshine dancing.

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest

I wonder if some Leftie Libtard at UAL came up with the idea of Niggers in the cockpit after hearing about the 'Tuskagee' (Nigger) airmen who allegedly saved the day against Germany in WW2.
    My casual research suggests that as with 'Stories' about Peanut butter ('Invention' of) Pyramids (building of) and ironically, FLYING an sheeeeit, the legend about Nigger 'Pilots' in WW2 reveals more MYTHS than facts.

15. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My casual research suggests that as with 'Stories' about Peanut butter ('Invention' of) Pyramids (building of) and ironically, FLYING an sheeeeit, the legend about Nigger 'Pilots' in WW2 reveals more MYTHS than facts.
    The Tusgee-gee airman were hand picked magics, the cream of the AA crop. They served honorably, can't take that away from them. But their performance, based on the same statistics whites were held to, put them in the middle of the pack, more or less. There's no telling if there was a thumb on the scale, but remember - the careers of military and political big shots were riding on that experiment

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    That's when like in "Airplane!", a flight attendant gets on the PA: "Is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?"
    They would also need someone to translate "Jive" just like in the movie Airplane. But to operate the radio and communicate with air traffic control and other aircraft.
    It's almost impossible to understand nigger babble on the ground, in person, much less trying to understand it on scratchy radio frequencies.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    The only time I want to hear about niggers on planes is if the plane is flying to Africa.

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only time I want to hear about niggers on planes is if the plane is flying to Africa.
    ......and it's low on fuel over the Atlantic?

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    ......and it's low on fuel over the Atlantic?
    Hell yea....lol

It's my opinion this very misguided directive is just falling in line with this relatively recent push to elevate snd try to convince more of the public that niggers are " just like us ", from dramatically increasing the amount and frequency of niggers in tv commercials to a governmental agency declaring that " racism " making people sick (the CDC ). Then you have a nigger- loving president appropriating billions of dollars directed to try and benefit niggers and it's only gonna get worst, add the fact that the nigger- loving Democraps have opened the southern border to both water down and help form a future base of voters. Now nigger joe wants to pack the SCOTUS to swing the court way Left, I think it's been like it is for 160 years, the overall demonic plan? Total control of your life...

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    Hell yea....lol

It's my opinion this very misguided directive is just falling in line with this relatively recent push to elevate snd try to convince more of the public that niggers are " just like us ", from dramatically increasing the amount and frequency of niggers in tv commercials to a governmental agency declaring that " racism " making people sick (the CDC ). Then you have a nigger- loving president appropriating billions of dollars directed to try and benefit niggers and it's only gonna get worst, add the fact that the nigger- loving Democraps have opened the southern border to both water down and help form a future base of voters. Now nigger joe wants to pack the SCOTUS to swing the court way Left, I think it's been like it is for 160 years, the overall demonic plan? Total control of your life...
    Agreed, as a divided country (Niggers and Whiggers versus humans) is easier to control. Divide and Rule....

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    Hell yea....lol

It has been this way since even the time of Julius Ceasar. He was the democrat party of that day. Pack the courts and senate with voters who are dependent on your handouts and will always vote for you in order to keep them flowing.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.