Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger gets fired from a Walmart, comes back and drives car through the store

Fox News had an article but no picture, and my nigdar was pinging loudly.

The incident happened around 6 a.m. at the Walmart on Thunder Road. Police said the man, later identified as 32-year-old Lacy Cordell Gentry, was a former employee who was recently fired.
    Officials say Gentry drove his car into the store, then continued to drive inside the store, causing massive damage. He was allegedly still operating the vehicle when officers arrived.
    Gentry was arrested at the scene and charged with two felony counts of assault with a deadly weapon on a government official, felony breaking and entering, two misdemeanor counts of assault with a deadly weapon and other charges relating to property damage.
    https://www.kold.com/2021/04/02/poli...rt-concord-nc/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NXUZAQ4SJVA7HA7MNFZNHT5CJA.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	91.7 KB 
ID:	14834
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    stupid fucking bongo ape. Getting fired from Nigmart is pretty hard to do as from my experience, being retarded or partially retarded, seems to be a job requirement. As niggers are gifted in the intellectually deficient area, it's a wonder any humans work there at all.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    stupid fucking bongo ape. Getting fired from Nigmart is pretty hard to do as from my experience, being retarded or partially retarded, seems to be a job requirement. As niggers are gifted in the intellectually deficient area, it's a wonder any humans work there at all.
    That's very true, and Walmart goes out of its way to hire niggers. The one closest to me hired a bunch of click-clack Somalicoons, and suddenly the store went downhill with half-empty shelves and a lot of merchandise above the wrong prices. So we started going to another Walmart a bit farther, and guess what, they hired some Somalicoons too! But at that one they seemed to disappear after a few months.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hire wild wool-hairs, and reap the rewards of diversity. Their sporting goods department has some implements,
    that would shut down this nonsense. Some assistant manager should have stepped up, and put the smack down.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    So we started going to another Walmart a bit farther
    I've done the same thing recently. Walmart I try to avoid, but they do have a few items that I just can't get elsewhere. I drove to another store a few minutes more away, and for some unexplained reason, it's virtually nigger and shit free. Strange. I guess Walmart are becoming segregated. Niggers do not feel safe among whites and vice versa.

9. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing good has happened with Whirlmert since Sam Walton died. This man used to go to random stores dressed as an average shlub in a flannel shirt just to see what was up. It was an easy part to play for him because he wasn't acting. He was the original undercover boss driving the same beat up pickup wherever he went. He would talk to his employees as a customer and inspect the stores, shelves, inventory and employees to make sure they were all up to snuff. His wife would walk in and check out the books on the shelves and records on the racks to make sure there was no smut and no (c)rap albums with explicit lyrics or gangster shit going on. Of course this was back when that shit was just becoming popular before it niggsploded all over becoming the mainstream. No monkeyshines were tolerated and dress codes were adhered to. Employees were actually held to standards and fired if they failed.

They have run their course and are now the worst of the worst. Their prices are no longer the lowest on most of the shit in their stores. Customer service is dead. Stores are a mess. Products are shit, produce is spoiled, service is a joke, attitudes of human workers reflect the attitudes of management - they don't give a shit about the workers, the workers don't give a shit about the customers. They hire filth to work there thinking that they don't have to pay them as much if they lower the hiring standards with no regard to what it does past the end of the fiscal quarter.

It's time for Walliworld to be brought down a notch or eliminated altogether if possible.

The tree of capitalism must be refreshed from time to time with the red ink of lost shareholder revenue and shuttered businesses. It is it's natural manure.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 04-07-2021 at 01:06 AM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

11. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I heard once he was so mad he landed his plane in the parking lot of one of his stores to get shit done !!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wait -- a buck nigger named "Lacy...?

14. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post

Spear chuckers come up with any conceivable spelling... any conceivable pronunciation... could be pronounced EL-AYE-KEYE... Who the fuck knows. Who the fuck cares! Niggers!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

16. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm trying to visualize just how far below the typical bottom-of-the-barrel nigger standards this one had to be, to get itself fired from a fucking Wal-Mart...A more self-aware creature would just throw itself off a building if it failed this damn badly...
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    That's very true, and Walmart goes out of its way to hire niggers. The one closest to me hired a bunch of click-clack Somalicoons, and suddenly the store went downhill with half-empty shelves and a lot of merchandise above the wrong prices. So we started going to another Walmart a bit farther, and guess what, they hired some Somalicoons too! But at that one they seemed to disappear after a few months.
    Did ilhan omar (elmi) hire them for her staff?!

19. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't been in a Walmart in years. 90% of the shit they sell is made in China, and the other 10% has already been used, returned, and put back on the shelf. I would need to be pretty desparate to walk into one of those stores. And I live in a mostly human area.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger turned Wallyworld into a drive thru!LOL!

22. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    I was wondering about that myself. It was a lovingly given nickname from its time at NU. Hey, maybe it got fired after chimping out from Walmart not carrying gigantic panties in its size.

24. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now why would you be so racist as to fire such a good worker. You should promote it. It should be store manager.
    Damn all these racist for not allowing these brain surgeons to excel and be promoted.
    It is because of white racism that niggers don't get the good jobs.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Nigger turned Wallyworld into a drive thru!LOL!
    That's all we need. Just think of how much of whitey's food they could spit in and how bad they could screw up the orders then!

As far as the name Lacy, I did actually know a set of twins in grammar school named Lacy and Stacy. French parents - go figure. Some sort of family name but both decent White boys from what I remember. It wasn't until years later that it occurred to me how pissed they both must have been as they grew up in the Mid South.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    I'm trying to visualize just how far below the typical bottom-of-the-barrel nigger standards this one had to be, to get itself fired from a fucking Wal-Mart...A more self-aware creature would just throw itself off a building if it failed this damn badly...
    I bet it is the same as the old phone companies. You were told not to violate the 3 'Cs." That translates to Copper, Cash and Cunt. Steal wire you were history, rob a coin phone; which were baited most of the time; go to jail and get some sex from another employee, customer or farm animal while on the job you were toast!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    ... I did actually know a set of twins in grammar school named Lacy and Stacy... decent White boys from what I remember.
    Dude -- that's some cold shit there. The first thing I would do when I was 18 would be change my damn name!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    That's all we need. Just think of how much of whitey's food they could spit in and how bad they could screw up the orders then!

As far as the name Lacy, I did actually know a set of twins in grammar school named Lacy and Stacy. French parents - go figure. Some sort of family name but both decent White boys from what I remember. It wasn't until years later that it occurred to me how pissed they both must have been as they grew up in the Mid South.
    We already have a Wallyworld drive in,well almost. You can order items online and pick them up. Never seen a nigger do the drive up .They aren’t smart enough to order online.