Close

Likes Likes:  18

Thread: Beyond absurd

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Beyond absurd

Liberalism has ruined school (if not all) sports at every conceivable turn. From allowing genital butchery to dictate how boys can now compete against girls to changing names of teams due to RAYCISS, now we have this:

A high school in Portland has delayed a change to its mascot after the city's public schools director expressed concern that an evergreen tree could be interpreted as a symbol representing lynching.
    Just before the vote to confirm the tree as the Ida B. Wells-Barnett High School’s new mascot, Public Schools Board of Education Director Michelle DePass shared her concerns, saying: “I'm wondering if there was any concern with the imagery there, in using a tree ... as our mascot?”
    https://www.rt.com/usa/520160-portla...rgreen-mascot/

It's bad enough that a school would even consider using a tree as a mascot but now this??? I wouldn't even think that an evergreen would have even been used on any of the (mostly white) criminals who were ever lynched. The branches aren't that strong and are too close together. Stupid nigger doesn't realize that most lynchings (aka extrajudicial punishments performed when no courts were around) were performed on gallows and not trees and done within the town's confines after a citizen trial. Pitchforks and torches notwithstanding, there simply was no other form of justice available in the days when most lynchings were performed.

They were done mostly out of necessity and the numbers were 13/50 back then as well!!!

So we get rid of people as mascots because someone doesn't like some Confederate General. Or maybe someone is butt hurt that a Native American was chosen (not that they care).
    We get rid of animals because (in the lib hive mind) animals are people too!
    Now the cucks choose plant life thinking that now no-one could possibly be offended!
    WRONG!!!
    Never ceasing to surprise and amaze, niggers prove them wrong again. They can and will be offended at any and everything.

I think the only prerequisite for a nigger's righteous indignation is whether or not it will piss whitey off and somehow cost us time and money.

Niggers ruin everything.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Board of Education Director
    who gets all her information on...FB? Twitter?

Christmas trees are rayciss! I don't even know what to say anymore. Evergreens? Who the hell was ever lynched on an evergreen?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	facepalm-even-he-cant-believe-how-stupid-this-35693774.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	78.3 KB 
ID:	14843
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I don't even know what to say anymore. Evergreens? Who the hell was ever lynched on an evergreen?
    I'm pretty sure the Ugly Tree is an evergreen, and it's rayciss, because most black women fall out of it,
    and hit every branch on the way down.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does this mean I can't have a Christmas tree anymore? Does having one mean I'm rayciss? Santa really shouldn't say that Niggers Ruin Everything. It's the fake Niggerlovers who are ruining everything, worse than the niggers themselves.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	christmas-tree-cartoon2-clipart.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	301.1 KB 
ID:	14844
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, anti_nig, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yea I'm afraid as of 2021, Christmas trees are racist!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Yea I'm afraid as of 2021, Christmas trees are racist!

It really doesn't matter, since we are no longer allowed to say "Merry Christmas" because that's offensive to muzzies who just arrived from their hell holes yesterday.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Someone get on the news and say, "We don't care what you niggers think. You are not white and never will be an equal so who gives a fuck what you feel. GTFO if you don't like it!"

13. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    liberalism has ruined school (if not all) sports at every conceivable turn. From allowing genital butchery to dictate how boys can now compete against girls to changing names of teams due to rayciss, now we have this:

https://www.rt.com/usa/520160-portla...rgreen-mascot/

it's bad enough that a school would even consider using a tree as a mascot but now this??? I wouldn't even think that an evergreen would have even been used on any of the (mostly white) criminals who were ever lynched. The branches aren't that strong and are too close together. Stupid nigger doesn't realize that most lynchings (aka extrajudicial punishments performed when no courts were around) were performed on gallows and not trees and done within the town's confines after a citizen trial. Pitchforks and torches notwithstanding, there simply was no other form of justice available in the days when most lynchings were performed.

They were done mostly out of necessity and the numbers were 13/50 back then as well!!!

So we get rid of people as mascots because someone doesn't like some confederate general. Or maybe someone is butt hurt that a native american was chosen (not that they care).
    We get rid of animals because (in the lib hive mind) animals are people too!
    Now the cucks choose plant life thinking that now no-one could possibly be offended!
    wrong!!!
    never ceasing to surprise and amaze, niggers prove them wrong again. They can and will be offended at any and everything.

I think the only prerequisite for a nigger's righteous indignation is whether or not it will piss whitey off and somehow cost us time and money.

Niggers ruin everything.
    tru dat!!

15. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A stupid tree? Who cares if its rayciss..... I don't. Use it anyway.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ray cizzums View Post
    i'm pretty sure the ugly tree is an evergreen, and it's rayciss, because most black women fall out of it,
    and hit every branch on the way down.

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tru dat!!

18. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post