Liberalism has ruined school (if not all) sports at every conceivable turn. From allowing genital butchery to dictate how boys can now compete against girls to changing names of teams due to RAYCISS, now we have this:

A high school in Portland has delayed a change to its mascot after the city's public schools director expressed concern that an evergreen tree could be interpreted as a symbol representing lynching.
Just before the vote to confirm the tree as the Ida B. Wells-Barnett High School’s new mascot, Public Schools Board of Education Director Michelle DePass shared her concerns, saying: “I'm wondering if there was any concern with the imagery there, in using a tree ... as our mascot?”
https://www.rt.com/usa/520160-portla...rgreen-mascot/

It's bad enough that a school would even consider using a tree as a mascot but now this??? I wouldn't even think that an evergreen would have even been used on any of the (mostly white) criminals who were ever lynched. The branches aren't that strong and are too close together. Stupid nigger doesn't realize that most lynchings (aka extrajudicial punishments performed when no courts were around) were performed on gallows and not trees and done within the town's confines after a citizen trial. Pitchforks and torches notwithstanding, there simply was no other form of justice available in the days when most lynchings were performed.

They were done mostly out of necessity and the numbers were 13/50 back then as well!!!

So we get rid of people as mascots because someone doesn't like some Confederate General. Or maybe someone is butt hurt that a Native American was chosen (not that they care).
We get rid of animals because (in the lib hive mind) animals are people too!
Now the cucks choose plant life thinking that now no-one could possibly be offended!
WRONG!!!
Never ceasing to surprise and amaze, niggers prove them wrong again. They can and will be offended at any and everything.

I think the only prerequisite for a nigger's righteous indignation is whether or not it will piss whitey off and somehow cost us time and money.

Niggers ruin everything.