Close

Likes Likes:  13
Reply to Thread

Thread: Nigger forums?

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger forums?

Does anyone know if there are any Nigger only forums that humans can at least view for nothing less than amusement or perhaps to 'learn' as in how to make ('Invent') peanut butter?
    I'm thinking something like 'Jungle Junction', 'Chimp Metro' or 'Apes R Us'......

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    They probably need some guilt ridden liberals to make it for them. They seem to just mainly use twatter and fecesbook since they can freely hate White people there with no kickback and nobody is allowed to say anything back.
    Niggers can’t live without the help of the White man. They can’t even pass preschool.

3. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    there's a CoonsЯus often seen lurking around....
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers are parasites. They cant survive without a host, just look at the nigger countries that shit them out into the world. The nigger countries in Apeland are , to borrow a phrase by our most excellent former President, "shit-hole" countries. What's the most disturbing and disgusting is how the nigger-loving democratic scum is totally destroying this country as we know it and trying their best to dismantle the very bedrock foundations and conservative culture our very nation was built upon. I'm so glad at least President Trump had the presence of being able to spear head the appointment of 2 SCOTUS justices to the bench, that is Huge !!

It's my hope we can get him back in office, this absolutely horrendous situation at the southern border would go away quickly. Its insane to want a few million people to just walk in and suddenly by totally dependent on the govt for support. There are a few co-workers who are flaming Democratic scum, of I don't engage in politics at work, except with like minded people, but I'd love to have a conversation with.them and ask them, why is it ok to have 20k minor children on the welfare rolls? I suppose the main reason is to increase a future voting base, Rush mentioned that one time and it sounds right for the Democrats.

6. Likes N/A, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They probably need some guilt ridden liberals to make it for them. They seem to just mainly use twatter and fecesbook since they can freely hate White people there with no kickback and nobody is allowed to say anything back.
    Niggers can’t live without the help of the White man. They can’t even pass preschool.
    This sums it up pretty well. Niggers do not need to create a site where they can ook and eek when they can do it free everywhere. I remember this one time a while back when there was around 10 of us in the shout box. We all went over to one of the nigger sites that had a chat room and trolled the fuck out of them for a couple hours.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

8. Likes CoonsЯus, N/A, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    We all went over to one of the nigger sites that had a chat room and trolled the fuck out of them for a couple hours.
    A coon raid !

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The following is a comprehensive and exhaustive list of nigger created websites made by and made for niggers exclusively:
    START:[
    ]END.

12. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Surprised Orca and Dr. Fill don't have a nigger only website where the spears can hate on Whitey all day... a jig CO if you will!

Crackerwacker or something like that!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    This sums it up pretty well. Niggers do not need to create a site where they can ook and eek when they can do it free everywhere. I remember this one time a while back when there was around 10 of us in the shout box. We all went over to one of the nigger sites that had a chat room and trolled the fuck out of them for a couple hours.
    OMG, that sounds like fun! An entertaining way to spend some free time. More entertaining than watching crappy nigger-filled, man-bashing movies, shows, commercials and news media. Even more fun than video games. I think one would want a VPN and possibly a burner email to partake though if such a site existed now.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can check out comments sections at nigger-oriented sites like Theroot. BET probably has comments.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used to troll a site, that 2Pac's Mom was on. All about how Blacks were kings, could fly, invented everything, until the "white debil" stole all their skills. Can't remember the name of it, got IP Banned a long time ago, like Black Planet or something. Otherwise, Worldstar is a haven of jigs and their jiggery.

19. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Flyheight", a nigger video site, used to be wide open for a good old racist trolling, even though it used Disqus for it's comments section. You could drop all the hurtful, N-bomb-filled invective you could imagine, on an incredibly stupid bunch of resident congoloids. We had a good thing going there for a long time, until the site cracked down on the ray cizzums. They lost a large percentage of their visitors when they did that.

21. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Here's a summary of them all:

Muhdik, muhdik, muhdik, muhdik, muhdik
    BLM
    Mo gibs
    BLM
    We wuz kangs
    Wyte wimmims
    Slabbery
    YT beez evil
    Trump beez evil, Obama beez da man
    We wuz kangs
    Wyte wimmims
    Slabbery and sheeit
    YT beez evil
    Trump beez evil, Obama beez da man

23. Likes Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    "Flyheight", a nigger video site, used to be wide open for a good old racist trolling, even though it used Disqus for it's comments section. You could drop all the hurtful, N-bomb-filled invective you could imagine, on an incredibly stupid bunch of resident congoloids. We had a good thing going there for a long time, until the site cracked down on the ray cizzums. They lost a large percentage of their visitors when they did that.
    I’m saddened that the crybabies have really cracked down on open unmoderated comments! I used to love pissing off niggers! All they do is just spam emojis and say “smh” at everything and go straight to insults in broken English. Their idiocy is on display everywhere now and it’s so hard to call them NIGGERS! Maybe in another year or two they’ll start getting sloppy again!

25. Likes Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m saddened that the crybabies have really cracked down on open unmoderated comments! I used to love pissing off niggers! All they do is just spam emojis and say “smh” at everything and go straight to insults in broken English. Their idiocy is on display everywhere now and it’s so hard to call them NIGGERS! Maybe in another year or two they’ll start getting sloppy again!
    you should sign up so you can boldly and confidently hate niggers !!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger forums?

Omg, please tell me someone hear remembers good ol' Topix African American forum.
    Endless entertainment and the white trolls went in HARD. There were some real characters in that group..lol. Had me laughing so hard I could only take small doses. Man, I miss those days so bad.