Close

Likes Likes:  10
Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey Folks!

*Frank*
    Chimpout Guest

Hey Folks!

Been a while since I've posted here, I do drop by here and there to see what's going on. Anyhow, I just wanted to say pay attention to t.v. (if you watch it) commercials and shows. You're are going to start seeing more and more nigger and Asian mixed couples and families. Trying to push another narrative. We and they know niggers are the ones assaulting Asians, their little boot lipped pets and Asians have always hated each other. Just watch, MSM will also stop reporting on the nigger Asian hate crime incidents too because they realized what's going on and it puts niggers in a bad light.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They will never stop reporting it. They will just use the same tactics the always use when niggers are involved. The description will be "man" or "teen" as it always is an accompanied by a blurry photo, if any. Then talk about how white supremacy is at fault. Even though 9 out of 10 attacks are committed by niggers.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

3. Likes Frank liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post

"... The description will be "man" or "teen" as it always is and accompanied by a blurry photo, if any..."

This is a 100% accurate statement!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

5. Likes Frank liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by *Frank* View Post
    Been a while since I've posted here, I do drop by here and there to see what's going on.
    THE Frank?

Where the hell you been, buddy? We missed you! Why aren't you posting under your member login?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

7. Likes Frank liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    THE Frank?

Where the hell you been, buddy? We missed you! Why aren't you posting under your member login?

Yeah that's me!

I had forgotten my password, but after a few failed attempts and taxing my old vodka soaked brain I REMEMBERED IT!! lol!
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Yeah that's me! I had forgotten my password, but after a few failed attempts and taxing my old vodka soaked brain I REMEMBERED IT!! lol!

Well, I don't blame you for drinking - It's been a rough past couple of years for all of us but don't let it get you down and don't be a stranger over it all!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

10. Likes Frank liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I don't blame you for drinking - It's been a rough past couple of years for all of us but don't let it get you down and don't be a stranger over it all!
    Thanks Mr. Tweak!

I had to take a break for a while. I was getting awfully shitty in my attitude and actions toward niggers and their coddlers. So much so that my wife needed to have a talk with me. Now she's no nigger lover but she understands the road I was headed down was not good. Not good for either of us.

So I needed some nigger bashing free time to decompress.

I've never forgot about you good folk here though.
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

12. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's good to see you back, Frank!
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

14. Likes Frank liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    So I needed some nigger bashing free time to decompress.
    We really missed you and can understand. I'd wonder about your disappearance if I caught a MASH re-run.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

16. Likes Frank liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

"... she's no nigger lover but she understands the road I was headed down was not good...

I'm in the same boat Frank. Mrs. CCR dislikes coons, perhaps not as much as I do... but regardless, if she thinks I've had enough CO for one day, she'll not hesitate to mention it.

Thankfully, she goes to work early and goes to sleep early leaving me an adequate amount of Chimpout time.

Occasionally I may have to catch up in the shithouse during the weekend

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, now that you guys mention it, I'm kind of in the same boat here. At least I don't feel so alone now.

Mrs. Tweak is constantly riding my ass from atop her high horse and likes to blame CO for my sour attitude towards niggers - not that it's really changed over the past 30+ years. I've probably just gotten more vocal now that it's finally just the two of us in the house and I finally feel like I can speak my mind with whatever comes across it at that moment. I kind of feel like I've earned the right to do so. Am I wrong? I've lived these past three decades longing for the day when I can walk around the house in my skivvies and say whatever the hell I wanted to, scratch wherever I itched and not have to hide my macadamia nuts from anybody. Maybe I've been abusing the privilege but when she has a personal dealing with a beast, I hear about from her as well (but it's somehow different when she does it).

I think she just likes the air up there.

under-a-few-names
    Chimpout Guest

I needed to step away

Hey guys, I'm in the same boat as a few of you. I'm a woman but I hide that in most of my posts. I'm married to a liberal leaning husband and I think he was a little concerned for me. I used to post here a lot and then requested an account deletion for two reasons - I was afraid I revealed too much info on me and I was also headed down a negative path, mentally. My hate was growing day by day. I then occassionally posted anonymously but then I gave up this site for lent. I work with "some of the good ones" and my mental state and hatred towards joggers was affecting me at work.
    I blame the anti racists mostly. They drove me to this site and they made me hate joggers.
    I live in a city where 50% of the population are joggers. I live in a gated community and so I'm safe for now.
    In any case, joggers gon jog. The world is a rotten place. The MSM is paid for by the elites who use joggers to divide us peasants and keep us busy while they strip away our freedoms and eventually our livelihoods. Thank you Davos and the WEF, the architects of the great reset, also known as communism. Joggers benefit from this because they'll just be more dependent on the gubmint and whitey while the elites grow in power and wealth. Peasants be damned.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by under-a-few-names View Post
    Hey guys, I'm in the same boat as a few of you. I'm a woman but I hide that in most of my posts. I'm married to a liberal leaning husband and I think he was a little concerned for me. I used to post here a lot and then requested an account deletion for two reasons - I was afraid I revealed too much info on me and I was also headed down a negative path, mentally. My hate was growing day by day. I then occassionally posted anonymously but then I gave up this site for lent. I work with "some of the good ones" and my mental state and hatred towards joggers was affecting me at work.
    Unafuna, I hear yah.

I have to admit that it gets hard sometimes to remember to edit myself when not behind the keyboard or behind the confines of my castle walls. Foot in mouth disease has come close to getting me knee deep in the kimchi more than once.

I do actually have to remind myself periodically that I don't actually hate any human being.

It does no good to take it personally if a dog bites you. Dogs being dogs, they bite. Simple as that.

You expect animals to behave like the rest of their species - same with niggers. Simple as that.

Why should I waste my hate on them? That said, why should I accept living with them? I don't let strays into my house and don't want them hanging around. They're wild and they're not mine. They need to be controlled like other nuisance animals.

It has been my 50+ years of experience that tells me that "the good ones" are virtually non-existent in the real world.

I can count on one hand how many I've ever met that never chimped on me or in front of me. They were the exception, not the rule and one was so riddled with open self hatred for the part of her that was black, she would just flat out deny it claiming her 7/8th Cherokee instead. We all knew better but let her slide. I actually felt sorry for her in some ways since I knew if she could find a cure for her nigger blood, she would take it in a heartbeat.

It is hard to compartmentalize your life and ideas. I'll give you that. It's nerve racking and can easily backfire on you if you're not careful and can cost a person dearly when it does.

I think we all understand completely.

21. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, now that you guys mention it, I'm kind of in the same boat here. At least I don't feel so alone now.

Mrs. Tweak is constantly riding my ass from atop her high horse and likes to blame CO for my sour attitude towards niggers - not that it's really changed over the past 30+ years. I've probably just gotten more vocal now that it's finally just the two of us in the house and I finally feel like I can speak my mind with whatever comes across it at that moment. I kind of feel like I've earned the right to do so. Am I wrong? I've lived these past three decades longing for the day when I can walk around the house in my skivvies and say whatever the hell I wanted to, scratch wherever I itched and not have to hide my macadamia nuts from anybody. Maybe I've been abusing the privilege but when she has a personal dealing with a beast, I hear about from her as well (but it's somehow different when she does it).

I think she just likes the air up there.
    You are every bit right. She's right too, don't forget to let her know , but you're right too. Chimpout didn't make us hate niggers. Chimpout is the sacred venue through which we express our existing hatred of niggers. I found this site years ago, and I didn't know any like this existed, because I Googled I hate niggers.

We've earned the right to bitch about niggers and their monkeyshines because of our personal experiences, the taxes we pay to support them, the higher prices we pay at stores because of nigger theft, and having all the niggerloving lies thrown in our faces.

"Oh they're just like us!"
    "Niggers don't really commit that many crimes!"
    "The suspect, who police will not identify"
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

23. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    I wasnt raised hating niggers, it was the first hand and close in interaction in every day life that turned me against niggers, from elementary school through college and up into adulthood, and what I determined a long time ago is that niggers are much more tribal and herd-like than other races, no question about it. Niggers have a extremely low chimpout point, and virtually no filter or self control. I witnessed a co-worker trying to explain a certain policy to a nigger, it wasnt an argument or even a loud conversation, but another nigger walking by actually stopped and was just observing, and I was thinking to myself, classic nigger, you see it was there to backup the nigger in question just in case, even though this third party nigger knew Nothing of the jist of the conversation, if that had been a human, they wouldn't even stopped. Niggers are always in a " half cocked " mode, they hate this country, they hate humans and they hate other niggers and themselved. I don't even believe there are " good " niggers, reason being even the so called " good " niggers will ALWAYS side with the majority evil rotten nigger. Which IS the niggers True state. A nigger will not side with a human or call out a bad nigger, yet a nigger will put down another nigger faster than a human will put down another nigger.

Niggers of ANY shape, size or gender should NEVER be trusted, never be lulled into thinking you can trust a nigger or that " this nigger is good " , a nigger is a vile animal.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

"... I've probably just gotten more vocal now that it's finally just the two of us in the house and I finally feel like I can speak my mind with whatever comes across it at that moment. I kind of feel like I've earned the right to do so..."

Amen! I could have written this ^^^ word for word!

And yes we have earned the right to do so!

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad you're back, Frank.

This is a problem for me as well...

My wife, to the best of my knowledge, has no idea of this site’s existence. If she knew I was a member, she would very likely demand that I cease and desist. She would certainly not “get” it. She would definitely not appreciate me talking about personal shit here, but I feel it’s important to humanize my commentary.

What’s worse, our very relationship – one that I truly cherish, is grounded in honesty. A few weeks after we started seeing each other, I knew I felt different about her than any other girl I’d ever been with. I tried to let my alpha-male ego tamp that down, but it didn’t. I was retarded for her. When school let out for summer and she went back to Canada for a few weeks, I was non-functional. I didn’t know what to do with myself.

I ended up at my cousin’s apartment one night (yes, that cousin), and she told me that I owed it to indispensable girlfriend to always tell her the truth. That was good advice, to a point. In my opinion, that has kept our relationship pure for two decades. There are very few parts of my life and personal history she doesn’t know about.

This site and my involvement therewith, is one of them, and it will stay that way. If I ever disappear for more than a few days, that’s why – she found out. Or, I’m dayed...

That should tell you all how important the issues discussed in this forum are to me, and how much I appreciate the input of the contributors here.

Look, all we can do is tell the truth about niggers and try to move the needle. We know the truth. If we don’t do what we can do, then we are to blame for being part of the problem. I for one, cannot live with that.

I’m not lying to my wife about this site, but I’m not telling her about it either.

~ Selah

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah that's me!

I had forgotten my password, but after a few failed attempts and taxing my old vodka soaked brain I REMEMBERED IT!! lol!
    welcome back Franky ! Now don't do that again !!

Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post

"... I’m not lying to my wife about this site, but I’m not telling her about it either. "

~ Selah

Some things are better left unsaid!

N.A.A.C.P.

29. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post