Close

Likes Likes:  1
Reply to Thread
    Full clip
    Chimpout Guest

Another 'Celebrity' APE

Recall 'SEAL' (not its real Jungle name) who was raised (UK) by foster 'parents' presumably because he was abandoned (what a surprise) the moment he was shat out on the dirt 'floor' of an Afreakan mud hut.
    Race traitor Heidi Klum who 'Received' him may have been a model but I always thought she had a plain ('5/10') face just like I see at the local supermarket or daily on the sidewalk so no big deal there.
    Said she at the time the ape was 'Hanging it out' - "I thought he would make a wonderful father for my children" (Niglets) and so she invited him 'In'.
    I can imagine the jungle instinct grunting and dribbling that pock faced Nigger made when he 'Got going' ("I beez lerve deez white wimmenz!") but after eight years of being mounted by a grunting, panting ape the disgusting Whigger filed for divorce. I guess she has since 'Found' another ape or a desperate human who isn't sickened by what has been 'There'. Uughhhh.....

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Raise your daughters right. Make sure they know, "Once you go black, humans will never take you back."
    Tell them, "If you burn coal, you must pay the toll," and show them graphic pictures of what niggers do to white women - mudshark sunglasses and worse.
    Show them what niggers truly are; non-human, coddled animals. Crime statistics, intelligence statistics, etc.
    (And of course, make sure they understand that you will never want to be near any niglets and niggers are not welcome in your house)

If people just raise their daughters right, mudsharkery and miscegenation would come to an end. Unfortunately mentally unstable liberal lefties promote the filthy unnatural bestiality. These things should be taught in schools and it should be considered child neglect if parents don't teach it.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A burner that hasn't paid the toll? It ain't over yet!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is very disgusting to see a white woman with a nigger. I had told both my daughters when they were young “niggers are shit,they’ll destroy your life and I will disown you”. I meant that! I am thankful that it never happened.Both of my daughters and my wife hate spooks.

5. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Full clip View Post
    Recall 'SEAL' (not its real Jungle name) who was raised (UK) by foster 'parents' presumably because he was abandoned (what a surprise) the moment he was shat out on the dirt 'floor' of an Afreakan mud hut.
    Race traitor Heidi Klum who 'Received' him may have been a model but I always thought she had a plain ('5/10') face just like I see at the local supermarket or daily on the sidewalk so no big deal there.
    Said she at the time the ape was 'Hanging it out' - "I thought he would make a wonderful father for my children" (Niglets) and so she invited him 'In'.
    I can imagine the jungle instinct grunting and dribbling that pock faced Nigger made when he 'Got going' ("I beez lerve deez white wimmenz!") but after eight years of being mounted by a grunting, panting ape the disgusting Whigger filed for divorce. I guess she has since 'Found' another ape or a desperate human who isn't sickened by what has been 'There'. Uughhhh.....
    Is there a story or an article associated with this?
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    It is very disgusting to see a white woman with a nigger. I had told both my daughters when they were young “niggers are shit,they’ll destroy your life and I will disown you”. I meant that! I am thankful that it never happened.Both of my daughters and my wife hate spooks.
    I wholeheartedly agree. Any human female with a nigger is disgusting. The sight of ape hide ought to repel any reasonable human.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    Is there a story or an article associated with this?
    I'm afraid not; just 'Google' SEAL (Singer/Musician) but have a large vomit bag at the ready...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I wholeheartedly agree. Any human female with a nigger is disgusting. The sight of ape hide ought to repel any reasonable human.
    Reason why my wife and I don’t go to the local public beach much anymore.High chances of seeing a mudshark with her nigger on the beach.And they like to flaunt it, like it’s something to be proud of.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    yup, ' solitary brother ' is just what the nigger is Heidi....enjoy round 2 of loneliness soon - that's if you don't end up ' ditched '
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...h-husband.html

Currently the whore is dating some pathetic libcuck with classic nu-male look.

I feel really sorry for Klumdumpster's oldest daughter although I'm not sure does she qualify as a full human either because her father Flavio Briatore apparently drilled oil with Naomi Coonbell before knocking up Klum.

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...h-husband.html

Currently the whore is dating some pathetic libcuck with classic nu-male look.

I feel really sorry for Klumdumpster's oldest daughter although I'm not sure does she qualify as a full human either because her father Flavio Briatore apparently drilled oil with Naomi Coonbell before knocking up Klum.
    She obviously has mental problems....

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Raise your daughters right. Make sure they know, "Once you go black, humans will never take you back."
    Tell them, "If you burn coal, you must pay the toll," and show them graphic pictures of what niggers do to white women - mudshark sunglasses and worse.
    Show them what niggers truly are; non-human, coddled animals. Crime statistics, intelligence statistics, etc.
    (And of course, make sure they understand that you will never want to be near any niglets and niggers are not welcome in your house)

If people just raise their daughters right, mudsharkery and miscegenation would come to an end. Unfortunately mentally unstable liberal lefties promote the filthy unnatural bestiality. These things should be taught in schools and it should be considered child neglect if parents don't teach it.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Heidi Klum: I remember seeing her talking and she said as soon as she saw the hideous buck, she was immediately attracted to its bulgy "package". "Disgusting" is not the word for it. She's shameless.

Her daughter is a beautiful girl, and her father abandoned her and let that nigger buck adopt her. Father of the Year, he's not. The girl will probably grow up to burn coal too.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Klumdumpster You ain't wrong !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !