Close

Likes Likes:  21
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Target to spend over $2B on nigger-owned "businesses"

How much money can go into weave/wig/fake nails and eyelash stores?

Target will spend a total of more than $2 billion at Black-owned businesses by 2025 as part of its effort to advance racial equity. That's a significant increase in overall spending on Black-owned businesses, according to Target, though it declined be more specific Wednesday.
    https://www.mail.com/int/business/ec...2-stage-set8-3
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My wife shops elsewhere, since Target came up with their "Trannies in the ladies room" edict. We have plenty of alternatives here on Long Island, so it's no great loss. If there's one thing niggers hate, more than business owners, it's black business owners. Their jealousy of other races is only eclipsed by that for their own kind. Blacks that work, and are successful, will get looted, robbed and shot same as any crack dealer in the 'hood.

4. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    black = failure so black business is assured to fail. Human's will pick up the tab, just like bank bailouts, so there's nothing to lose for the niggers. Once the niggers have ' ripped the copper ' from the business and run it into the ground, its failure will be attributed to ' white privilege ' and ' white suppression ' as usual. It's all become very boring and predictable.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope they label things "black owned". That will let me know to never buy it.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, CoonsЯus, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I hope they label things "black owned". That will let me know to never buy it.

Lots of things are labeled "Black owned" and niggers flock to them. I saw one stupid sow on a court show who thinks she's a business owner and contacted another business sow to deal with and help her sell her tacky nigger clothes. Surprise! The second business sow ripped her off and wore the clothes she was supposed to sell. First sow can't sell them as new now that they're soaked in nigger funk, cheap perfume, sweat, and cocoa butter. This resulted in a knock-down, drag-out sow fight right in the store, in the time-honoured tradition of settling disputes between niggers.

Niggers rip off, rob, and cheat other niggers all the time. This is a fine example of "Black Owned Business".
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    My wife shops elsewhere, since Target came up with their "Trannies in the ladies room" edict. We have plenty of alternatives here on Long Island, so it's no great loss. If there's one thing niggers hate, more than business owners, it's black business owners. Their jealousy of other races is only eclipsed by that for their own kind. Blacks that work, and are successful, will get looted, robbed and shot same as any crack dealer in the 'hood.

I hear you. My wife and daughters did the same thing. And as far as backing nigger businesses.LOL! Anything invested in niggers is lost!Worthless destructive unproductive species! Actually, they’re feces! LOL!

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Groid_Rage liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Lots of things are labeled "Black owned" and niggers flock to them. I saw one stupid sow on a court show who thinks she's a business owner and contacted another business sow to deal with and help her sell her tacky nigger clothes. Surprise! The second business sow ripped her off and wore the clothes she was supposed to sell. First sow can't sell them as new now that they're soaked in nigger funk, cheap perfume, sweat, and cocoa butter. This resulted in a knock-down, drag-out sow fight right in the store, in the time-honoured tradition of settling disputes between niggers.

Niggers rip off, rob, and cheat other niggers all the time. This is a fine example of "Black Owned Business".
    Did someone take some fail foam video? I love those heartwarming episodes of Battlesow Galactica.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Did someone take some fail foam video? I love those heartwarming episodes of Battlesow Galactica.

I wish! We only got a graphic description: "Hair (weave) pullin', punchin', rollin' around on the floor." Very business-like, these nigger, conducting themselves with their usual decorum.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They had a cute little euphemism for this years ago and they called it MWBE. It stood for minority, women business enterprises and major corporations were shanghaied into giving a certain percentage off applicable trade to these fake establishments. I started bird walking a couple at that time to find the scam was some white guy would establish a nigger front just to get priority consideration. They died pretty rapidly because we all know what happens when you involve niggers in business. I knew the world was going to take a giant shit when I exposed these vendors to upper management and they said don't pursue it. They were probably part of the scam?

17. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've seen this shit before with Women Owned and later Minority Owned Businesses even in the military. The Navy supply system started listing suppliers as WOB and MOB in the FEDLOG system where we had to make our purchases for everything we needed. If the same item was sold from two different sources and one was a W/MOB, guess where the money went? Nevermind if it was exactly what we needed or if it took a month longer, that's what we got.

The same was especially true of contracts for construction or repairs around the bases.

Businesses quickly caught on and would sign on a token nigger/dyke/whatever just to cover all their bases. I'm guessing that by now, trans-xer's and the alphabet crowd have been added.

What a joke.

It's a wonder we can still deploy but I'm sure Sleepy Joe will take care of that.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

19. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope MBE's advertise as such and also mark their retail stores accordingly... so I know not to enter!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Target might be on to a lucrative marketing strategy.

The coon population reads (non-readers hear through the jungle vine) "Target beez spending 2 billion on us people of color".

The coons flock to Target because they think Target is sucking radiator hose.

Target actually spends nothing to enhance the nigger experience at their stores.

How will the jababbas know what target spends unless they see the obvious such as free watermelons given away?

Target may open their cooked books to a select few jungle Jim's who can't count much less read a ledger.

Win win for Target. Niggers Feel good about Target, Target shakes extra change off their EBT cards with nothing more than a bullshit press release and plenty of social media spread of said release!

Target uses profit off the backs of believe anything jababbas to better stock stores with what YT wants!

Do they sell nigger repellent?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

22. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I hear you. My wife and daughters did the same thing. And as far as backing nigger businesses.LOL! Anything invested in niggers is lost!Worthless destructive unproductive species! Actually, they’re feces! LOL!
    even niggers tend to avoid nigger businesses, since they are usually the worst period. I've had plenty of experiences with black businesses and they simply suck in a myriad of ways.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

24. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    even niggers tend to avoid nigger businesses, since they are usually the worst period. I've had plenty of experiences with black businesses and they simply suck in a myriad of ways.
    I avoid the groid.Avoiding means having nothing to do with the savage worthless low IQ beasts altogether. If I am in a store or the bank and there is a nigger clerk,I will go in the longer line and wait for YT.Niggers disgust me.And nigger lovers are just as bad!