Close

Likes Likes:  24
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Spook In A 'Scalade Denied

Sat in a traffic jam yesterday on the Cross Island parkway, and when I finally approached the three-lanes-into one clusterfuck, there didn't appear to be any reason for it being there. I was in the one open lane, so I patiently waited as each driver up ahead let one car merge, until I did the same. Some spook in an Escalade decided to piggy back on to the car I let in, but I beat him to the punch. He kept coming anyway, but had nowhere to go, except into the back of the highway dept. arrow truck. The guy behind me jammed him too, and the nigger was scraped off, until someone let him in. A couple of minutes later, here comes D'Arquavious at 100 mph, and I let him get next to me. I bellowed "Learn how to drive smashnose" at him, while he flipped me off. Then I pressed my nose flat with my index finger, and said "Fuck your mammy, nigger" ! He wuz pissed, then traffic slowed down, and I dropped about 10 more N-bombs. My booming baritone voice drowned that nigger right out.

2. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Good for you!! The rise in nigger arrogance we've seen lately is alarming. It's good to see humans fighting back. These beasts need to be put in their place

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Sat in a traffic jam yesterday on the Cross Island parkway, and when I finally approached the three-lanes-into one clusterfuck, there didn't appear to be any reason for it being there. I was in the one open lane, so I patiently waited as each driver up ahead let one car merge, until I did the same. Some spook in an Escalade decided to piggy back on to the car I let in, but I beat him to the punch. He kept coming anyway, but had nowhere to go, except into the back of the highway dept. arrow truck. The guy behind me jammed him too, and the nigger was scraped off, until someone let him in. A couple of minutes later, here comes D'Arquavious at 100 mph, and I let him get next to me. I bellowed "Learn how to drive smashnose" at him, while he flipped me off. Then I pressed my nose flat with my index finger, and said "Fuck your mammy, nigger" ! He wuz pissed, then traffic slowed down, and I dropped about 10 more N-bombs. My booming baritone voice drowned that nigger right out.

It was raining heavily today in the part of Florida I live in.I was on US1 ,heading home doing 5mi over the speed limit(60) in the left lane. Anyway, a couple of monkeyshines were behind me in a little black nigger mobile. There were few cars on the road. But the shines insisted I moved over and let them pass. They were tailgating me. I told my buddy to buckle up.I hit the fucking brakes. I have a large metal bumper in the back of my 2500 Dodge. To avoid hitting me, the shines swerved into the other lane and through the grass into a drainage ditch. Although my friend was a little shaken up by my move,he still laughed.I didn’t bother to see if they were able to drive away. But I can tell you that I didn’t see them shines behind me for the rest of the ride down US1.And I had close to 10 more miles left to go.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I have a large metal bumper in the back of my 2500 Dodge.
    There's nothing like a nice fabricated steel bumper, to show niggers who's boss.
    The cops on Jacked : Auto Theft Task Force, have a fleet of trucks with diamond plate fab bumpers,
    and they use them to good effect, blocking niggers in. They carefully maneuver, then give the spooks
    no escape by car, and no way to bail out and run.

8. Likes Tar Remover, Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    HAHAHA!!! Good work, Ray! I hate niggers........

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was raining heavily today in the part of Florida I live in.I was on US1 ,heading home doing 5mi over the speed limit(60) in the left lane. Anyway, a couple of monkeyshines were behind me in a little black nigger mobile. There were few cars on the road. But the shines insisted I moved over and let them pass. They were tailgating me. I told my buddy to buckle up.I hit the fucking brakes. I have a large metal bumper in the back of my 2500 Dodge. To avoid hitting me, the shines swerved into the other lane and through the grass into a drainage ditch. Although my friend was a little shaken up by my move,he still laughed.I didn’t bother to see if they were able to drive away. But I can tell you that I didn’t see them shines behind me for the rest of the ride down US1.And I had close to 10 more miles left to go.
    HAHAHA!!!! Yes! I have done that more than once myself when I lived in Southern Niggerfornia. I don't miss that place at all. I'm in my element here in AK......

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's nothing like a nice fabricated steel bumper, to show niggers who's boss.
    The cops on Jacked : Auto Theft Task Force, have a fleet of trucks with diamond plate fab bumpers,
    and they use them to good effect, blocking niggers in. They carefully maneuver, then give the spooks
    no escape by car, and no way to bail out and run.
    I had a 70s Chevy pick up when I worked as a mechanic in the late 80s.Guy I worked with welded a large steel roll bumper on my truck after the original rear bumper was hit. I remember driving on OBT in Orlando.Someone was tailgating me,I just slammed the fucking breaks.I put the fucker’s radiator on their lap. LOL!

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    HAHAHA!!!! Yes! I have done that more than once myself when I lived in Southern Niggerfornia. I don't miss that place at all. I'm in my element here in AK......
    I’m assuming there aren’t as many niggers in Alaska. Monkeys don’t like the cold too much.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Good one!!

18. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m assuming there aren’t as many niggers in Alaska. Monkeys don’t like the cold too much.
    There are some in the major cities. But only a couple where I'm at.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    There are some in the major cities. But only a couple where I'm at.
    Consider yourself blessed! We got niggers running wild around here.Not so much in my neighborhood. But they are everywhere you go.

22. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Consider yourself blessed! We got niggers running wild around here.Not so much in my neighborhood. But they are everywhere you go.
    I most certainly do! We get one every once in a while, and we have 2 here plus sprogs. They aren't together. We never had issues with the buck, but the sow (a native bred with an ape) is always down for any and all of the above niggatry you see anywhere else.

24. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post