Close

Likes Likes:  30
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Tales from the ER: The Orange Soda Teenigger

I'm an ER nurse (luckily in a "good" hospital where we don't have many groids, either as staff or patients), but the occasional shine does find its way in.

This one's from about three years ago. Skinny teenage buck with a sprained ankle hobbles in, accompanied by its fat mammy. Buck says it's thirsty, so being the professional that I am, I get it a cup of water. Instead of saying thank you like a human would, the jig ooks, "Ain't y'all got no orange soda in dis muhfugga?"

Now this is near the end of a long shift for me, so I'm a little snarkier than I normally would be. I say in a deadpan voice, "No, we ain't got no orange soda in dis muhfugga." This leads to a minor cat. 1 chimpout from the mammy, who ooks something about "why you gotsta talk like dat," to which I reply, "Ma'am, I was just repeating what your son said. You didn't seem to have a problem with his words; I don't understand why you have a problem with mine." More muttering and grumbling from the sow, followed by "jus do yo job an takes care of muh baybee."

After I related the story to some of my "nigger aware" colleagues, any time the drink cabinet in the cafeteria would be out of orange soda, someone would inevitably say, "Ain't y'all got no orange soda in dis muhfugga?"

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good one mufuggah.
    Try not to get into trouble. You don't want to be called a speciest. That would be worst than murder.

3. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Anastasia, welcome to Chimpout. Always glad to hear tales of TNB from the nurses, many of whom start out as liberals, and then find out first hand what dealing with the 'gars is all about. We used to have a delivery room nurse who fished with us occasionally, and she would regale us with the idiotic goings on that took place there. "Birf" certificate spelling bee was a favorite of hers, where no help was rendered, when it came to the mammy's made up, hate whitey ebonics, while naming their tar papoose. I knew a PA, who had to work in a 'hood hospital to get certified, and he caught scabies from one of Albany's "frequent fliers". Bedbugs would also hitch a ride there, which had the guy questioning his career choice. God help us all.

5. Likes Anastasia, Tar Remover, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    After I related the story to some of my "nigger aware" colleagues, any time the drink cabinet in the cafeteria would be out of orange soda, someone would inevitably say, "Ain't y'all got no orange soda in dis muhfugga?"

It sounds as if you have some good colleagues. Unfortunately 80% of mine are die hard nigger loving liberals who can't stop talking about Trump and other republicans.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post

"I'm an ER nurse (luckily in a "good" hospital... "
    You have to have and maintain a sense of humor in medicine because if you don't, you'll have a very short career.

Thankfully just about every nigger you deal with can be poked fun at... and remembered until retirement for some monkey shine they pulled which is still fodder for jokes... like the orange soda! I'm surprised the boobah didn't want a grape drank!

Without niggers, a shift would be boring!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

And the coolest part is: You get to come HERE and tell us ALL about it so WE can make make fun of the stupid, useless talking apes too! Thank you Ana!

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, Anastasia liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm an ER nurse (luckily in a "good" hospital where we don't have many groids, either as staff or patients), but the occasional shine does find its way in.

This one's from about three years ago. Skinny teenage buck with a sprained ankle hobbles in, accompanied by its fat mammy. Buck says it's thirsty, so being the professional that I am, I get it a cup of water. Instead of saying thank you like a human would, the jig ooks, "Ain't y'all got no orange soda in dis muhfugga?"

Now this is near the end of a long shift for me, so I'm a little snarkier than I normally would be. I say in a deadpan voice, "No, we ain't got no orange soda in dis muhfugga." This leads to a minor cat. 1 chimpout from the mammy, who ooks something about "why you gotsta talk like dat," to which I reply, "Ma'am, I was just repeating what your son said. You didn't seem to have a problem with his words; I don't understand why you have a problem with mine." More muttering and grumbling from the sow, followed by "jus do yo job an takes care of muh baybee."

Haha! I bet it was an argument as to who had to deal with the stinking ape if you lived in a white majority area.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are goin to fit right in here!! You will beez enjoying dis mufugga!!

14. Likes Anastasia, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Yo, an' gibs muh sum frahd chiggun too!!

16. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are disgusting!But you don’t want to lose your job by offending one.You know that their liberal keepers will be up in that “muthufugga”raising hell till you’re fired if you offend one of their chimps or sows.
    I own on my own business. And although I hate niggers as much as the next intelligent human,I refrain on the job. I know that I am just one review away from not being a five-star company anymore.
    But as far as monkey shines go. I will never hire one of those piece to work for me. I do not to work for them or do estimates for niggers.Atleast for the most part.I sometimes get pulled into a job that has a nigg in the house because a mudshark or oil driller made the call and I didn’t recognize the behavior over the phone.

18. Likes Anastasia, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Niggers are disgusting!But you don’t want to lose your job by offending one.You know that their liberal keepers will be up in that “muthufugga”raising hell till you’re fired if you offend one of their chimps or sows.
    I own on my own business. And although I hate niggers as much as the next intelligent human,I refrain on the job. I know that I am just one review away from not being a five-star company anymore.
    But as far as monkey shines go. I will never hire one of those piece to work for me. I do not to work for them or do estimates for niggers.Atleast for the most part.I sometimes get pulled into a job that has a nigg in the house because a mudshark or oil driller made the call and I didn’t recognize the behavior over the phone.
    Sound wisdom, Jim.

20. Likes Jim Crow liked this post