Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

CCP Propaganda Videos on Youpuke

Have any of you noticed the metric fuck-ton of Chinese Commie military propaganda videos that have flooded Youpuke? Is anyone surprised? I'm not........ I have watched a few of them and they are CLEARLY attempting to intimidate us. Well I got news for you, commies- If THAT'S all you got, go choke on an egg roll. I'm not impressed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMNRuhIvZ7A

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That looks like a movie.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sure. I guess they forgot about another one of their impressive military individuals. Wang Wei, or as I remember him...Wong Way! He's the Darwin award winner that crashed his fighter jet (and died) into an US Navy Aries II over the South China sea. In short, the cocky asshole thought he would "buzz" the Aries. His superior flying skill resulted in a mid-air collision.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT@Arms View Post
    Sure. I guess they forgot about another one of their impressive military individuals. Wang Wei, or as I remember him...Wong Way! He's the Darwin award winner that crashed his fighter jet (and died) into an US Navy Aries II over the South China sea. In short, the cocky asshole thought he would "buzz" the Aries. His superior flying skill resulted in a mid-air collision.

To be more precise he attempted to fly under it so close as to scare the crew. However he failed to take into account the propeller. Though it could not be seen due to rotation, was still a solid object. The ironic part of the story was that plane was cut into pieces to get it home from China. But it was fixed and flew until 2019 or so. A nice in your face to the CCP.

As to the video it is on the level of an 80s action movie if sharknado was made in the 80s.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.