Close

Likes Likes:  21
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Baby daddy comes to birthday party and wipes out fambly in NYC

A convicted nigger came to it's offspring's birthday party in NYC, killed the momma and the two sisters then made itself correct. A nice niggery wipeout here from the hell on earth that is New York City.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/06/n...r-suicide.html

This one is worth a read....

The police identified the girl’s mother as Rasheeda Barzey, 45, and her sisters as Solei Spears, 20, and Chloe Spears, 16. They were all shot in the head.
    Mr. McCrimon, who lived in Mount Vernon, N.Y., was convicted of first-degree manslaughter in 1995, after Hempstead police said he shot a sanitation worker in the back on Halloween two years earlier.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jigganiggaboo liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a finish to its lifetime crime spree. Fambly should be the most afraid when a relative is released from NU. They're likely to be next.

Time to send it away to NU forever. Even though it killed niggers, it will eventually kill humans if let loose again. It may have killed humans already for all we know, and just hasn't been caught.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    She said he didn't bring presents ? He brought 4 sets of batwings, with one being for himself.
    That's a "Birfday" present for the taxpayers, for sure.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

Time to send it away to NU forever.
    No need. Nigger self deleted outside on the sidewalk

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    But but but NYC has the most strictest gun laws in the country!LOL!

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    But but but NYC has the most strictest gun laws in the country!LOL!
    The Street Crime Unit were the guys looking for guns, and they were experts at spotting the unique posture, clothing, and gait, of these no-holster using niggers. Oil Driller De Blasio disbanded them, and the NYC Council of Niggers took away the NYPD's qualified immunity, so they won't do anything unless ordered to by superiors. That all boils down to anarchy, and Manhattan is a fucking ghost town as a result. There's no reason to go there, but anybody that does better be ready. It got bad in the late '70s/early '80s, and we just took our chances and carried. Things are much worse now, so what's a white debbil to do ?

12. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The Street Crime Unit were the guys looking for guns, and they were experts at spotting the unique posture, clothing, and gait, of these no-holster using niggers. Oil Driller De Blasio disbanded them, and the NYC Council of Niggers took away the NYPD's qualified immunity, so they won't do anything unless ordered to by superiors. That all boils down to anarchy, and Manhattan is a fucking ghost town as a result. There's no reason to go there, but anybody that does better be ready. It got bad in the late '70s/early '80s, and we just took our chances and carried. Things are much worse now, so what's a white debbil to do ?

I knew and worked with a few ex-cops that were in that unit....they've all left the State now...well clear ! They know what's coming.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    I knew and worked with a few ex-cops that were in that unit....they've all left the State now...well clear ! They know what's coming.
    I still drive through Queens quite a bit, so depending on my destination, I'll pack defensive firepower.
    When the George Groid verdict is about to be announced, I'm loading for bear.

16. Likes CoonsЯus, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    She said he didn't bring presents ? He brought 4 sets of batwings, with one being for himself.
    That's a "Birfday" present for the taxpayers, for sure.

Seems the greedy little sow was more upset over that than seeing her incubator and sperm donor getting a set of batwings.

Criminal records, public housing, baby daddy, indiscrimate breeding with felons, welfare no doubt, batwings for everyone - all that good TNB stuff.
    Last edited by IseDaDiva; 04-06-2021 at 10:38 PM.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

18. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Batwings for everyone - all that good TNB stuff.
    The Cadbury Easter Bat really means business !

20. Likes IseDaDiva, CoonsЯus, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool

"I got a great idea, there are too many nogs in prison, we need to release more of them" says a Nigger Lover a
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

22. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow I'm surprised that a nigger is capable of doing the right thing and got rid of its spawn, baby momma then self-destructing good for him.

24. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    No need. Nigger self deleted outside on the sidewalk
    I didn't see that. What a relief it saved taxpayers even more money!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

26. Likes IseDaDiva, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I moved a couple of replies over to the Armory where the topic is better discussed.