Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking What don't the niggs whine about? "why swimming is so white" A Film Called Blacks Can't Swim

Niggers never run about things to blame on racism, like how most of the lazy dumbasses never learn to swim due to the real fear of becoming a rockfish.
    Here some nigger in the UK is telling us about all the racial and cultural barriers that keeps his fellow chimps from swimming.
    The Plot

Ed Accura (Frank Awuah) is a black British man who after watching an upsetting news report on bad weather and flooding, develops an acute phobia with water. His anxiety with not being able to swim and irrational fears of drowning pushes him into buying a life jacket which he wears everywhere he goes. Ed is torn between his friends who try and encourage him to learn how to swim and society who dramatically dampen his confidence with stereotypes on black people and their inability to swim. The film combines acting with real interview footage of various members of the community voicing their thoughts on the subject.

‘I was the only black kid in the pool’: why swimming is so white
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    In nature: have you seen a gorilla, chimp, bonobos, orangutan, or other simian swim? Those animals don't. This explains why niggers rockfish- they're sub-simian. Besides, I don't want to be in a pool with a dirty coon.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Niggers never run about things to blame on racism, like how most of the lazy dumbasses never learn to swim due to the real fear of becoming a rockfish.
    Here some nigger in the UK is telling us about all the racial and cultural barriers that keeps his fellow chimps from swimming.

‘I was the only black kid in the pool’: why swimming is so white
    Whatever happened to the Summer Rockfish tally?! That was one of my FAVORITE things on this site!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Whatever happened to the Summer Rockfish tally?! That was one of my FAVORITE things on this site!!
    I guess they have just been lower on the news cycle priority than getting Trump out of office, coof, riots, dayed dindus and other nigger mayhem.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post

"... I don't want to be in a pool with a dirty coon."

I've mentioned this before. Was at the public pool. Turdlet climbs out and runs across the deck grabbing its muh dikk... over to its fat ass land whale mammy putting the hurt on a chaise lounge.

Turdlet whispers something in mammys ear... mammy sends turdlet right back into the pool, grabbing its muh dikk the whole way back. Nasty fucking niggers.

But then again, maybe said niglet was just asking mammy when lunch was, and it normally knuckles about holding its muh dikk.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    We'll merge threads and make it a sticky as posts come in.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    We'll merge threads and make it a sticky as posts come in.
    Thanks!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I guess they have just been lower on the news cycle priority than getting Trump out of office, coof, riots, dayed dindus and other nigger mayhem.
    Tru Dat!!