Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Bullshit. Nigger criminal gets beat up by cops. Now media is crying!

Stockton police accused of beating Black teen
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/stockton-...205012729.html

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stockton police said that the pursuit began when officers saw Carter driving "erratically and speeding in excess of 100 mph." The department accused the teen of turning off his headlights and leading police on a roughly three-minute pursuit.
    The truth: cops accused of doing their jobs. Nigger not resisting arrest? Sure it wasn't, after cops stepped up their wrangling techniques.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Me thinks those cops need a raise,a promotion and a medal!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boo hoo nigger, be an ass, you get what you deserve!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stockton is a nigger fuxxated shithole run by a nigger.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

8. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    officers began following him in an attempt to pull him over for speeding. The teen was initially unaware that police were behind him, the suit states.
    Bullshit. Initially for how long? Long enough for them to catch up to him? To hit the blue lights? If the nigger was initially aware, he wouldn't have been clocked at 100!

Yep, 100 MPH. Cops tend to take that shit personally since it puts their lives at risk to catch you, stupid nigger. Once cops have to chase you down, they have zero patience left for bullshit. He should have expected a beating somewhere after about 30 to 40 over the limit but especially once he didn't stop. I know I would have. Of course I'm not a stupid nigger or dumb enough to do any of that.

He should have just rolled out onto the ground with his paws on his head and laid on his stomach with his ankles crossed.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

"... He should have just rolled out onto the ground with his paws on his head and laid on his stomach with his ankles crossed."

I think that's what happened... that roll to the ground causing those black eyes!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just another nigger who "stepped" and realized he wasn't scaring or intimidating the popo.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.