Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Children in the United States are being brainwashed by “anti-white, anti-American bullies” in “the Left’s War on Whites.”

“In America, 2021, our children are being indoctrinated from kindergarten through college to hate the historic American nation, its founders, and the majority race in this country,” said Malkin. “They’re being taught by anti-white, anti-American bullies, that we are all just nothing more than the miserable sum of our politicized, racial, and ethnic identities.”

“This self loathing culture is everywhere. It started on college campuses, it spread to the federal government, the military, and of course Hollywood is spoon feeding it to your kids.”
    “History is racist, immigration laws are racist, voting reform laws are racist, math is racist, and get this, objective academic standards are racist,” summarized Malkin, before showing a clip of an educator successfully arguing for the abolition of academic standards at his institution.

“The anti white propaganda racket is a multi billion dollar industry, not just in higher education, but in K-12 schools. In Idaho, state legislators have identified some $18 million in the public education budget that supports critical race theory,” Malkin continued, before airing a clip of a concerned mother.
    https://nationalfile.com/malkin-chil...war-on-whites/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember when my niece was in grade school(2010). She did not like niggs or Obama, all of a sudden, after four years of high school, she’s a flaming liberal. My daughters are 10+ years older than her. The indoctrination wasn’t as bad in the late 90’s when they attended grade school.Also, my daughters went to school in Florida. My niece is in Connecticut.