Close

Likes Likes:  40
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

She boon landwhale blames racisms for her obesity, says white women lose weight easier! LOL

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sambo, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well if you hadn't become a cow in the first place. (my apologies to bovines)
    Seriously? Now being a fat-assed wildebeest is because rayciss? I swear the only thing niggers are even marginally good at is blaming everyone else for everything.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diets be rayciss!LOL!

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sambo, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't that the Abrams niggeress, after a successful diet?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sambo, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man, the twisted logic of today's negro is fucking ponderous. The stress of whitey's raycizzums is making you a fat porker somehow ? Not getting a blue ribbon in the 4-H pig contest, maybe that's because you're black. But stuffing your blow hole full of food your whole life, that is not on the white debbil. Paying taxes to feed your idiotic tribe is stressing us out, but no one cares about that, so we're even.

9. Likes Jim Crow, Sambo, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe its because you were built to take ass whoopings from nigger bucks and dish out ass whoopings to other sows for fucking your nigger buck. This is one ugly, fat, stinking manatee nigger here. Whuh ah caints be eatins dis friyed chiggun n luse all dis pownds n sheeeit. Dat aint fur!

11. Likes Sambo, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    BULLSHIT!! YT wimmenz don't eat a 10 piece KFC bucket EVERY meal!! FUCK that sowpotamus!!

13. Likes Sambo, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Man, the twisted logic of today's negro is fucking ponderous. The stress of whitey's raycizzums is making you a fat porker somehow ? Not getting a blue ribbon in the 4-H pig contest, maybe that's because you're black. But stuffing your blow hole full of food your whole life, that is not on the white debbil. Paying taxes to feed your idiotic tribe is stressing us out, but no one cares about that, so we're even.

Technically it is true that extreme stress can cause weight gain. There is a glandular response to stress among The Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Adrenal Axis. Long story short, when your body is under massive stress, your pituitary gland and your hypothalamus pump your body full of cortisol and adrenaline. This makes it difficult to lose weight until your stress levels come back down. But, niggers are too dumb to know what this is. Essentially they are trying to blame misfiring of the HPA Axis for their weight gain and slovenliness by claiming Whitey stresses them out. I wouldn't blame HPA Axis misfiring for nigger obesity, I would blame KFC, Newports, Grape Drank, bad diets and nigger laziness for it. Niggers need to leave science to the humans.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

15. Likes Sambo, SC Anemia, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Isn't that the Abrams niggeress, after a successful diet?
    No, I'm afraid not. Easy mistake to make since they all look alike but this is her sans wig and drag:

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    RAYSIS! Even when we follow the diet... Hey is that a bucket of KFC? I'll start tomorrow. Yea, Munch... Tomorrow, munch munch munch.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

19. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    How does that fat disgusting nigger beast sow know anything about a diet? By the size of that fucking thing, it eats a dozen DD doughnuts for breakfast and 2 Big Macs,fries,apple pie and a large shake for lunch.And a large bucket chiggun washed down w/purple drank for dinner.Niggers are far too stupid to follow a diet.You need brainpower and self control to diet.Nigger IQ is too for self control .They operate on instinct.

21. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stacey Aperams....?

23. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    How does that fat disgusting nigger beast sow know anything about a diet? By the size of that fucking thing, it eats a dozen DD doughnuts for breakfast and 2 Big Macs,fries,apple pie and a large shake for lunch.And a large bucket chiggun washed down w/purple drank for dinner.Niggers are far too stupid to follow a diet.You need brainpower and self control to diet.Nigger IQ is too for self control .They operate on instinct.
    And then top it all off with a Diet Coke......

25. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Technically it is true that extreme stress can cause weight gain. There is a glandular response to stress among The Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Adrenal Axis. Long story short, when your body is under massive stress, your pituitary gland and your hypothalamus pump your body full of cortisol and adrenaline. This makes it difficult to lose weight until your stress levels come back down. But, niggers are too dumb to know what this is. Essentially they are trying to blame misfiring of the HPA Axis for their weight gain and slovenliness by claiming Whitey stresses them out. I wouldn't blame HPA Axis misfiring for nigger obesity, I would blame KFC, Newports, Grape Drank, bad diets and nigger laziness for it. Niggers need to leave science to the humans.

I wouldn't blame HPA Axis for saying FUCK it, and flying out of a nigger's stinking carcass completely.....

27. Likes Jim Crow, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Well if you hadn't become a cow in the first place. (my apologies to bovines)
    Seriously? Now being a fat-assed wildebeest is because rayciss? I swear the only thing niggers are even marginally good at is blaming everyone else for everything.
    Tru Dat!!

29. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jim crow View Post
    how does that fat disgusting nigger beast sow know anything about a diet? By the size of that fucking thing, it eats a dozen dd doughnuts for breakfast and 2 big macs,fries,apple pie and a large shake for lunch.and a large bucket chiggun washed down w/purple drank for dinner.niggers are far too stupid to follow a diet.you need brainpower and self control to diet.nigger iq is too for self control .they operate on instinct.
    tru dat!!

31. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Plus a 10,000 calorie a day diet. LOL fat ugly nigger sow. At least she has a heart attack to look forward to.

33. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by grim1 View Post
    Plus a 10,000 calorie a day diet. LOL fat ugly nigger sow. At least she has a heart attack to look forward to.
    YES! And WE will look forward to it having one also!