Close

Likes Likes:  4
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

My Dad Can't Pin Me, Can He??? WRESTLING OUR PARENTS! COALBURNER EDITION!!

My Dad Can't Pin Me, Can He??? WRESTLING OUR PARENTS! ..The worst case of Coal burning I ever seen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qckN-jI_RA

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh dear God, that doesn't take long before making me feel like vomiting.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

3. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Oh dear God, that doesn't take long before making me feel like vomiting.

X2.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Disgusting halfbreed mudchildren from a mudshark. I'm tired of seeing such animals thinking they're better than humans.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll bet her daddy is proud of her!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Won’t be long before they’re muh dicking each other!
    Savage beasts like zebra/niggers don’t have morals.Incest and rape is normal for these savage pos!

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Won’t be long before they’re muh dicking each other!
    Savage beasts like zebra/niggers don’t have morals.Incest and rape is normal for these savage pos!
    If they aren't inbreeding already. The main reason nigger bucks stay around, before abandoning a fambly, is for the extra muh dikk with their own niglets.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    If they aren't inbreeding already. The main reason nigger bucks stay around, before abandoning a fambly, is for the extra muh dikk with their own niglets.
    What a wonderful species of beast......Not!

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Of course it is, I'll bet If you knew the true stats on how many nigger bucks muh-dikked their own, it'd be off the charts....

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ another thing that would be off the charts is the nigroe prison population if every jig was apprehended for every crime the committed.

N.A.A.C.P.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Speaking of Wrestling

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My Dad Can't Pin Me, Can He??? WRESTLING OUR PARENTS! ..The worst case of Coal burning I ever seen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qckN-jI_RA
    First off I will reply to this post about coal burning wrestling and say that video was so disgusting and made me so upset. Just a family of nasty baboons and mud sharks and zebras. My other comment is about WWE Wrestling. Has anyone noticed that WWE programming is mostly niggers now? I use to enjoy watching WWE but now it is so horrible with all those goddamn niggers on their programs. I feel like I am watching Planet Of The Apes. There is one nasty zebra that I really hope does not win the women's Smack Down championship. I cannot believe WWE has become a nigger lover's program.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    First off I will reply to this post about coal burning wrestling and say that video was so disgusting and made me so upset. Just a family of nasty baboons and mud sharks and zebras. My other comment is about WWE Wrestling. Has anyone noticed that WWE programming is mostly niggers now? I use to enjoy watching WWE but now it is so horrible with all those goddamn niggers on their programs. I feel like I am watching Planet Of The Apes. There is one nasty zebra that I really hope does not win the women's Smack Down championship. I cannot believe WWE has become a nigger lover's program.
    Dumbing down the population with fake bullshit like WWE is one of the many reasons WHY we find ourselves where we are now. The fall of Rome itself was preceded by mind numbing and gratuitous violence and gibsmedats, meant to keep their citizens docile. Back then, they called it 'bread and circuses'. 'Those who forget history are forever doomed to repeat it'...
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^
    Bread and circuses, indeed!

I've thought this about most all spectator sports since I before I was a teenager. My distaste for it all goes back to my junior high days seeing niggers (and jocks in general) who couldn't pass basic math but were the most popular idiots in the schools, worshiped as heroes for nothing but their ability to smash into each other on a sportsball field.

Meanwhile, activities in arts like music or chess clubs that would improve cognitive abilities were ridiculed as "nerd stuff" despite the proven correlation between participation in them and improved grades in math, science and all other areas.

Don't get me wrong - I'm all for sports for competition and physical conditioning. To turn it into the major focus of the populace in today's world especially, just seems a terrible waste of time and resources for a country that needs to maintain an edge over the rest of the world for economic and strategic reasons.

The similarities between the US and ancient Rome are damn scary. Trivial pursuits, rampant immorality, immigration run amok, free bread and Nero Joe kid-diddling while Rome burns. Of course the US won't last as long as Rome after Nero. I don't give us another 10 years at this rate.

But what the hell do I know. I'm a nerd.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Zebras? They ALL look like niggers to me except for the coal burning mudshark. There is clearly more than what the one drop rule requires.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ sickening is the amount of college degrees given to baboons for simply playing ball in college. Their academic report cards rubber stamped "pass" as they are too fucking stupid to add 3 and 3 together.

And then they wind up with jobs via the race card express... like teaching our children?

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    Dumbing down the population with fake bullshit like WWE is one of the many reasons WHY we find ourselves where we are now. The fall of Rome itself was preceded by mind numbing and gratuitous violence and gibsmedats, meant to keep their citizens docile. Back then, they called it 'bread and circuses'. 'Those who forget history are forever doomed to repeat it'...
    Tru Dat!! And we don't have an Eastern Empire to flee to!!